• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay' date=' hold up. Your parents had to pay for your name? :aah::aah::aah:[/quote']

Yes my last name :aah: Since neither my dad or my mum has my last name it costs money to change to something different :aah:

Oohhhh!!!! :yay: xD

One of us will have to make it tomorrow :naughty: goodnight! :bye::hug:

We need to figure out a name though! :teehee:

Happy Birthday!

I will likely be dashing off to work in the morning, so wanted to send my wishes now. Hope you are having a great day!

Thank you so much :huglove:

Hope you have a great day at work too!

Yes my last name :aah: Since neither my dad or my mum has my last name it costs money to change to something different :aah:

We need to figure out a name though! :teehee:

But I mean... why? Why would you want a last name that isn't yours? :roftl:

Have you thought of anything yet? :mikacool:

I am alive. I survived first day of high school.

But i am screaming because jonah scott liked my pic on ig and there will be a live action movie of attack on space.

Congrats on not dying! :naughty:But don't scream, you should really use your inside voice. :aah:

But I mean... why? Why would you want a last name that isn't yours? :roftl:

Have you thought of anything yet? :mikacool:

well I didn't choose it, I've had it since birth almost. But mum and dad though that their last names were ugly so they created a new one :aah:

well I didn't choose it, I've had it since birth almost. But mum and dad though that their last names were ugly so they created a new one :aah:

This is the first time I've ever heard of something like that happening. I'm amazed. :aah:

how're you? :hug:*continues screaming* :aah:

I'm okay. Really stressed out though. I took some summer classes this year, and well let's just say that the exam is today and I'm on unit 7 out of 10 :mf_rosetinted:*screams even louder to try and wake myself up* :aah:

Hi - just in briefly before I head to the temp job, hopefully I will have some work to do today. I only had an hour and a half in yesterday. Blehhhh.

How;'s it going?

Not that great really :aah: How bout you though? :3

Hi - just in briefly before I head to the temp job, hopefully I will have some work to do today. I only had an hour and a half in yesterday. Blehhhh.

Heya! :bye:

:bye:

Not that great really :aah: How bout you though? :3

Heya! :bye:

what's up with ya? i'm not bad

This is the first time I've ever heard of something like that happening. I'm amazed. :aah:

Really? It's kind of common to change your last name here' date=' the funny thing though is that you can only change to a last name some of your relatives have or something completely new last name that no one use :aah:

DARN. I MISSED MY 14,000TH POST. :aah:

Oh no, Congrats :yay: