• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That reminds me of myself :lmfao:

In total I have 3 skirts :aah:

Did you see the pic i posted on fb? that is the skirt i got...I'd imagine I would look good it in but in reality I don't least not to how I imagined :aah: well I just have this one...all what else I have is shorts...and like one good pair of skinnies :aah:

hippie I started drawing a butterfly but it didn't look good and I erased :mf_rosetinted: xDD

Did you see the pic i posted on fb? that is the skirt i got...I'd imagine I would look good it in but in reality I don't least not to how I imagined :aah: well I just have this one...all what else I have is shorts...and like one good pair of skinnies :aah:

Yes just saw it. Is it like leather?

I don't like skirts much :aah:

that's easier :D but I guess I'll do it tomorrow because I'm bored of drawing today :naughty: xD

@Emma why did he? :blink::aah: I'd never buy it xDD

I dunno,he's probably said to me that's he has wanted a pet snake but i can't remember,but surely buying a pet snake is a waste of money i mean they don't do much :aah: compared to a kitty,which I still want :tears:

I dunno,he's probably said to me that's he has wanted a pet snake but i can't remember,but surely buying a pet snake is a waste of money i mean they don't do much :aah: compared to a kitty,which I still want :tears:

imagine walking a snake in the street with dog collar :naughty:

aww :itsok: I have a cat and a dog ^^

Okay but dont forget it!!!!!

No I won't :pinkbow: with your name on it, right? :mf_rosetinted: