• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

imagine walking a snake in the street with dog collar :naughty:

aww :itsok: I have a cat and a dog ^^

I just imagined that for a sec,I am now laughing to myself :lmfao:

aw,I like certain breeds of dog mostly the small one's,think am a bit wary of bigger dogs since after one biting me and the other tried to but luckily didn't.

That and am a cat person:teehee:

I just imagined that for a sec,I am now laughing to myself :lmfao:

aw,I like certain breeds of dog mostly the small one's,think am a bit wary of bigger dogs since after one biting me and the other tried to but luckily didn't.

That and am a cat person:teehee:

I'm like.. I like any kind of dog :aah: but I love huskies :wub2:

I hate snakes... the one animal I truly hate. They creep the HELL out of me' date=' and I can't stand them. They're just... gfjeghkefjgl.[/quote']

Why? :aah: My cousin called me a wuss once for not holding a snake at this place where we were at but i still touched it even though I was scared,probably could smell the fear off me aha

Why am I always here when no one's around' date=' btw? I'm a night owl. :naughty:[/quote']

Cos you were up at 3:48am (or at least on here) and most of us were asleep,I wasn't mind you,I was on skype with someone but I never usually bother being here cos tends to be no one here:P

I'm from Israel!! I can teach you!!!

Oh my gosh I would love you. That's so sweet. C'mere. :huglove: :huglove:

Cos you were up at 3:48am (or at least on here) and most of us were asleep' date='I wasn't mind you,I was on skype with someone but I never usually bother being here cos tends to be no one here:P[/quote']

Ehehehehe well I know, the people who used to be regulars seem to have disappeared haven't they? Well I'll still be here as much as I can be :aah:

Oh my gosh I would love you. That's so sweet. C'mere. :huglove: :huglove:

Ehehehehe well I know' date=' the people who used to be regulars seem to have disappeared haven't they? Well I'll still be here as much as I can be :aah:[/quote']

They are busy with a thing called real life....I never let it in the way of my MFC time so am always here :das::teehee:

They are busy with a thing called real life....I never let it in the way of my MFC time so am always here :das::teehee:

Ha! :naughty: I hardly ever deal with this so-called "real life". And yet somehow I wander away from here too much. :aah:

Edited by StarryEyed<3

Ha! :naughty: I hardly ever deal with this so-called "real life". And yet somehow I wander away from here too much. :aah:

I mean I am on here while maybe doing college work but since I don't seem to go into the usual threads that I used to as much now it doesn't distract me too much just tumblr & twitter do :aah:

The i give up and play WoW xD

I mean I am on here while maybe doing college work but since I don't seem to go into the usual threads that I used to as much now it doesn't distract me too much just tumblr & twitter do :aah:

The i give up and play WoW xD

I don't get distracted by much other than Facebook. But still. :mf_rosetinted:

Hey guys! :D