First of all' date=' your school is amazing and that's one of the best ideas I've ever heard.

Second of all, I'd probably want to have Relax, because it's really freaking groovy and also very appropriate for school :mikacool::naughty:[/quote']

My old school did something like that. During the time in between classes, they would play songs on the PA. They played Mika a few times last year.. Grace Kelly and Love Today, I think.

I'd suggest those two, Relax, or WAG.

Thank you! I saw your comments just now...

*strolls in*

how's everyone doing lately? c:

About to pack a suitcase and catch a plane to Italy/Paris, wherever Mika is now...

Leave all this crap behind

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you! I saw your comments just now...

About to pack a suitcase and catch a plane to Italy/Paris' date=' wherever Mika is now...

Leave all this crap behind[/quote']

Ha, I feel you. If it weren't for a few friends, music, and tumblr keeping me sane, I would've gone crazy and ran away to some foreign country by now. Honestly. :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

A really big storm blew through my city and there are so many people without power, myself included. So many houses on my street had tree fall on them and everything's just a big mess. I'm so lucky that our house wasn't damaged and I'm so glad no one got hurt. We won't have power for a few days though.

No one shows up as often anymore because of school, I guess. I always check up on whats going on here but this thread is almost always dead. :sad:

I'm not sure if it's just because of school. Like, this past summer I was on a bit, but when I was I did'nt really see many people here. . .

I guess studying is taking up a lot of my time, so I don't come on here, and then I forget to come on here in my spare time... :ash: Well, I check it probably every (other) day, but it's often so quite I don't bother trying to make conversation :aah:

We should arrange a date for us all to come on here and talk for a bit like we used to :mf_rosetinted: Have a 'lil catch up.