MIKA @ Union Transfer PHILADELPHIA, PA -- 8 April 2013

dcdeb

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

About three hours till doors open!

Well you are guaranteed front row, I've been to gigs where I queued from midday and still ended up third row! Is the weather still good?

Well you are guaranteed front row, I've been to gigs where I queued from midday and still ended up third row! Is the weather still good?

Perfect. Not too hot, not too cold, and were on the shaded side of the street. Yup, we're all. pretty lucky! :thumb_yello:

Wow, she (Arin from ateenview) got her photos up fast! She stood right in front of us and I spoke to her a little bit.

OK, I guarantee you mine won't be that good because they asked us not to use flash. And no, I didn't take any videos, because they asked us not to,

and I was right in front of Mika's face. I just couldn't be that blatant. :teehee:

Now, where's my gig report thread???!!! :wink2:

Lemontine, who were you? Why didn't we get to meet up? :blink:

So sorry about that -- hope you had a great time.

Oh! I was the girl with glasses and a hoodie who was with my dad who went and got Mexican food XD

I thought I might've recognized you, but I was too shy to say anything :)

But yes, the show was amazing. I've never seen mika live before so it was all pretty magical!

Oh! I was the girl with glasses and a hoodie who was with my dad who went and got Mexican food XD

I thought I might've recognized you, but I was too shy to say anything :)

But yes, the show was amazing. I've never seen mika live before so it was all pretty magical!

Oh! I'm so sorry! You should have said something! Next time, don't be shy! :wink2: