MIKA confusion :P

Lira

Hi everyone. I'm Lira from Albania. I knew Mika a more than a year ago but it's more recently that I've become a MikaFreak.

Anyway, I don't want to talk about this but about something that has made me very confused. Mika has said that after TBWKTM he had a dry spell for almost a year and a half, and then wrote TOOL. This means, that this whole time he had found his love and that he wrote all the other songs in the album after that.

But, he also has said that he wrote Love You When I'm Drunk like a break up letter for someone well, excuse me for repeating, he "only loved when he was drunk". BUT, (again) he says that he is very happy and in love with his boyfriend.

Sorry if I'm not clear, I just thought that no one better than you guys could help me. :)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The story seems to be that he started dating his boyfriend quite a few years ago. They broke up for a time and now they are back together and in love. Mika likes to embellish his stories so it's hard to tell what exactly is or isn't true in all these details, but I think that's the basic story.

I hope that helps.

Thank you, thank you all!!!! :D Btw, how do I select a picture to make it some sort of logo for my comments, I see everybody has them.

Please excuse me ignorance. :P

Hi Lira, and welcome!

It's a signature and you can find the answer here http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/faq.php?faq=how_to

Edited by nenartus

Thank you, thank you all!!!! :D Btw, how do I select a picture to make it some sort of logo for my comments, I see everybody has them.

Please excuse me ignorance. :P

welcome to the Mika Fan Club :yay:

Glad you found us!

You'll found lots of info here

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/faq.php

including forum usage :blush-anim-cl: