SAY LOVE! The place to make you feel happier!

ify

want to share something that has made you happier today? Or feeling down and need a little cheering up? DO IT HERE! :mikacool::teehee::mikadas::mika1::hi5::group_hug::camping::yay::trumpet::groupwave::cowboy:

:thumb_yello:

I shall start off

Here in England someone dressed as Batman turned in a wanted criminal to the police and disappeared into night.

Police still don't know his true identity

Edited by ify

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We read our old friend's books today with my friends:naughty: (you know those books where you ask your friends to write about their favourite bands and what they wanna do when they grow up and so on). We had written those when we were around 8 years old. It was so cute because everyone wanted to be a princess or a granma:blink:...

We read our old friend's books today with my friends:naughty: (you know those books where you ask your friends to write about their favourite bands and what they wanna do when they grow up and so on). We had written those when we were around 8 years old. It was so cute because everyone wanted to be a princess or a granma:blink:...

Aww I bet that made you think of all sorts of good times :D

The worlds smallest book!

Costing an enormous $15,000 (around £10,000), the smallest book yet made is a 30 micro-tablet book carved on a pure crystalline silicon page, measuring just 70 micrometres by 100 micrometres. Etched using an ion beam at the Simon Fraser University, Canada, the book is called Teeny Ted from Turnip Town. The author of the book is Malcolm Douglas Chaplin and it was published by Robert Chaplin. The book even has its own ISBN reference, ISBN-978-1-894897-17-4, though you will need a scanning electron microscope to read a copy.

Quite expensive for a little book...

The worlds smallest book!

Costing an enormous $15,000 (around £10,000), the smallest book yet made is a 30 micro-tablet book carved on a pure crystalline silicon page, measuring just 70 micrometres by 100 micrometres. Etched using an ion beam at the Simon Fraser University, Canada, the book is called Teeny Ted from Turnip Town. The author of the book is Malcolm Douglas Chaplin and it was published by Robert Chaplin. The book even has its own ISBN reference, ISBN-978-1-894897-17-4, though you will need a scanning electron microscope to read a copy.

Quite expensive for a little book...

I love those oh-so-useful inventions!:thumb_yello: And the name:naughty: Teeny Ted from Turnip Town... I would really like to read the book with a name like that but first I should win the lottery or something:wink2:

I love those oh-so-useful inventions!:thumb_yello: And the name:naughty: Teeny Ted from Turnip Town... I would really like to read the book with a name like that but first I should win the lottery or something:wink2:

It does sound interesting, Though a little bit expensive :naughty:

Army bomb squad called to defuse laminate shelving

A Surrey town centre was cordoned off for four hours after a bomb squad was called to a chemists to dispose of a "suspicious package" – which turned out to be laminate shelves.

Well.....they can be quite dangerous......ish.....

Army bomb squad called to defuse laminate shelving

A Surrey town centre was cordoned off for four hours after a bomb squad was called to a chemists to dispose of a "suspicious package" – which turned out to be laminate shelves.

Well.....they can be quite dangerous......ish.....

Yes, no overreacting at all... :naughty: Good that they check those "suspicious packages" but seriously...:rolls_eyes:

I'm all stressed out 'cos I have my final exams going...:nervous: So good to read something that makes me think something else for a change:thumb_yello: And of course this is great practise for English!:naughty:

the best thing that happened to me today? well i found this forum and now i can share my love and admiration towards mika with other fans! :) i still havent quite understood how it works though :P

the best thing that happened to me today? well i found this forum and now i can share my love and admiration towards mika with other fans! :) i still havent quite understood how it works though :P

Yippee, a new member! I'm quite new too:wink2: Go say hi to everyone in Introductions and soon you'll feel like home!:thumb_yello:

Yippee, a new member! I'm quite new too:wink2: Go say hi to everyone in Introductions and soon you'll feel like home!:thumb_yello:

hehehe I did! Thanks for the advice though :thumb_yello::wink2:

This wasn't today but last night,I managed to prove my father wrong with something and if anyone else has managed to do that with their friends/family they know how good it feels.

I LOVE the feeling!:naughty: Especially with my mom 'cos she's usually always right...

Today we were thinking about my friend's birthday present. She loves chocolate so we're gonna get her lots of it and then kidnap her:naughty: I love birthdays! (Althougt for some reason I don't like them when they're mine...)

Welcome to MFC honey :huglove:

Ask if you need help :wink2:

And I m subscribing because I'm in a bad mood having broken my mobile phone screen :( and not knowing if I'll be able to make it to a Mika gig this summer :crybaby:

not knowing if I can make it to a Mika gig too (even he coming to SA), but I'm crossing my fingers for you :huglove::huglove::huglove:

• 2 weeks later...

Argh sorry for not posting Things have been happening in my life, oh so many things xD

Women make better bosses than men because they are fairer and have more scruples, according to a new study.

Companies with female board members are more likely to make decisions that benefit everyone from investors to staff and not just themselves and other directors, the study added.

Take that men! (Yes I know I'm a man but shh! :naughty: )

Here's a second one to make up for me being very late with replying :thumb_yello:

Three ton rhino meets its match - a camel

A three-ton rhino met an unlikely match when it got too close to a camel’s calf and was bitten on the behind by the disgruntled father.

Here's a second one to make up for me being very late with replying :thumb_yello:

Three ton rhino meets its match - a camel

A three-ton rhino met an unlikely match when it got too close to a camel’s calf and was bitten on the behind by the disgruntled father.

:naughty:Poor Rhino!

Women make better bosses than men because they are fairer and have more scruples, according to a new study.

Companies with female board members are more likely to make decisions that benefit everyone from investors to staff and not just themselves and other directors, the study added.

Take that men! (Yes I know I'm a man but shh! )

Well, I'm glad that I'm a woman:wink2:

Australian bag thief runs through glass door during escape.

CCTV footage shows a bag thief in Perth running through a glass door as he attempts to escape a shopping centre.

Remember crime doesn't pay!......it just makes you walking a glass door apparently :naughty:

Two-headed shark discovered

Scientists have discovered what they believe to be the first-ever two-headed bull shark.

A study carried our by experts at Michigan State University confirmed the shark was a single shark with two heads, rather than conjoined twins.

"This is certainly one of those interesting and rarely detected phenomena," said Michael Wagner, the university's assistant professor of fisheries and wildlife.

"It's good that we have this documented as part of the world's natural history."

Prof Wagner and his team used MRIs to reveal the shark had two distinct heads, hearts and stomachs, with the remainder of the body joining together at the back to form a single tail.

Remind me never to go swimming again! :shocked: