SAY LOVE! The place to make you feel happier!

ify

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry won't be posting for maybe a week, don't know how long yet just till I'm feeling less complete and utterly down, ironic huh? Please keep this thread going for me could you till I come back, I'm sure other people who are down might like to browse this and cheer up thanks :)

Sorry won't be posting for maybe a week, don't know how long yet just till I'm feeling less complete and utterly down, ironic huh? Please keep this thread going for me could you till I come back, I'm sure other people who are down might like to browse this and cheer up thanks :)

You've done so much for this thread, thanks! Sorry that you're feeling down, I hope it gets better soon:thumb_yello:

I just saw a video of one of the weirdest flashmobs ever. It's about Rembrandt's painting and it's great:naughty:. Watch it here:

Also, I found this:naughty::

New York police responding to an emergency call about a ‘man screaming for help’ this week were surprised to discover an angry goat named Charcoal tied to a fence.A worried resident in Putnam County made the call after hearing the screams of what she believed was a man trapped under a car shouting for ‘help’.A dispatcher also heard the screams that witnesses say ‘sounded like a chimpanzee’ before sending a team to the scene.

You've done so much for this thread, thanks! Sorry that you're feeling down, I hope it gets better soon:thumb_yello:

I may have created the thread but It's people like you who keep it alive :thumb_yello:

Feeling a little better thanks for keeping it open for meeeeeeeeeeeeee

LET THE WEIRD NEWS POST CONTINUE! :naughty:

International Pillow Fight Day in London's Trafalgar Square

Thousands of people battered each other until feathers flew in London's Trafalgar Square on Saturday for International Pillow Fight Day.

IT'S AN ENTIRE DAY DEVOTED TO PILLOW FIGHTS!!! :mikacool:

amazing

Massive Spring lamb born in Britain

This massive Spring lamb and has named 'Lambo' after tipping the scales at 20lbs - the second biggest ever born in Britain.

Lambo weighs just one pound less than Bruno, who was hailed Britain's biggest ever when he arrived at 21lbs four years ago in Worcestershire.

That is a big lamb Imagine how huge it will be when it's fully grown! :shocked:

I may have created the thread but It's people like you who keep it alive :thumb_yello:

Feeling a little better thanks for keeping it open for meeeeeeeeeeeeee

LET THE WEIRD NEWS POST CONTINUE! :naughty:

:naughty:

International Pillow Fight Day in London's Trafalgar Square

Thousands of people battered each other until feathers flew in London's Trafalgar Square on Saturday for International Pillow Fight Day.

IT'S AN ENTIRE DAY DEVOTED TO PILLOW FIGHTS!!!

amazing

I'd like to be there! I love when childish people!:thumb_yello:

Hamster comes back from dead on Good Friday

A hamster has come back from the dead 24 hours after being buried alive in a garden.

Lisa Kilbourne-Smith and boyfriend James Davis were looking after the pet hamster, called Tink, for friends when they found her lying lifeless in her cage.

They thought she was dead and wrapped her body in kitchen roll, dug a 1ft deep grave in their flower bed and laid her to rest.

The pair then phoned Tink's owners Nicki Gamble and Jamie Wynn to break the news that the two-and-a-half-year-old had passed away.

But the next day - Good Friday - Mr Davies called back to announce that the hamster had been 'resurrected' after going into hibernation.

She had eaten her way out of her paper shroud, dug her way out of her grave, edged along a narrow wall and then climbed a waste pipe to land in a recycling box.

SEE! MIRACLES DO HAPPEN! sometimes....

Disappointed woman offers lessons in how to propose

A woman is offering lessons in how to propose after being disappointed by her boyfriend’s attempt at asking the question.

Sam Sheppard, 34, claimed she did not even realise her lover was popping the question and the experience was more like “being asked out for pizza” - so she set up a company to train other men in the art of proposing.

She has started her own company, The Proposal Expert, and has already helped couples all over Britain to take the first step toward tying the knot. Although most of her customers have kept secret the fact that they paid her for help.

Well....err.....I'm not really sure what to say about this xD

A woman is offering lessons in how to propose after being disappointed by her boyfriend’s attempt at asking the question.

Sam Sheppard, 34, claimed she did not even realise her lover was popping the question and the experience was more like “being asked out for pizza” - so she set up a company to train other men in the art of proposing.

She has started her own company, The Proposal Expert, and has already helped couples all over Britain to take the first step toward tying the knot. Although most of her customers have kept secret the fact that they paid her for help.

Oh gooood, that's awful! :aah: Poor men. POOR WOMEN.

I'm happy! Tomorrow I'll see le boyfriend after ten days, he's been in Spain. :doh:

Hamster comes back from dead on Good Friday

A hamster has come back from the dead 24 hours after being buried alive in a garden.

Lisa Kilbourne-Smith and boyfriend James Davis were looking after the pet hamster, called Tink, for friends when they found her lying lifeless in her cage.

They thought she was dead and wrapped her body in kitchen roll, dug a 1ft deep grave in their flower bed and laid her to rest.

The pair then phoned Tink's owners Nicki Gamble and Jamie Wynn to break the news that the two-and-a-half-year-old had passed away.

But the next day - Good Friday - Mr Davies called back to announce that the hamster had been 'resurrected' after going into hibernation.

She had eaten her way out of her paper shroud, dug her way out of her grave, edged along a narrow wall and then climbed a waste pipe to land in a recycling box.

SEE! MIRACLES DO HAPPEN! sometimes....

Poor hamster!!!:shocked: I'm glad she woke up but it must have been awful... But yes, miracles DO happen:thumb_yello:

I don't know what to say...People could do some things theirselves.:doh:

• 2 weeks later...

Wanted: Stonehenge general manager to meet with Druids

For the first time in its 5,000-year history, the owners of Stonehenge are seeking a general manager, whose responsibilities will include liaising with Druid leaders and maintaining the "dignity of the stones".

So anyone interested? :naughty:

Poor hamster!!!:shocked: I'm glad she woke up but it must have been awful... But yes, miracles DO happen:thumb_yello:

I don't know what to say...People could do some things theirselves.:doh:

I know poor hamster! :shocked:

And she could :teehee:

Saudi Arabia deports 'irresistible' men deemed 'too handsome' to women

Three men were forcibly removed from an annual culture festival in Saudi Arabia and subsequently sent back to the UAE after it was deemed that women could find them irresistible.

Well I'm sure we'll have them! :naughty:

Wanted: Stonehenge general manager to meet with Druids

For the first time in its 5,000-year history, the owners of Stonehenge are seeking a general manager, whose responsibilities will include liaising with Druid leaders and maintaining the "dignity of the stones".

So anyone interested? :naughty:

Well, I'm actually looking for a summer job... :naughty:

:woot_jump: Now it's officially spring in Finland!!! (temperature over 0 C all the time) Finally! I've been waiting for this for months:naughty: (Yes, I don't like winter...)

Oh I know the feeling...:aah: It's FINALLY spring in here, too..:aah: :aah: Yesterday we had like +14 C ...:aah: Today Just 11 :aah: :aah:

Got offered a great internship for the summer. Going to provide some great HR experience.

I'm really happy for you!:thumb_yello: I could use some experience too... It's just that especially this year it's very hard to find a job without any experience. But, you never know, maybe I can still find something:naughty: