• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats great, that he's coming back to Latvia... :wink2:

Who's comming..?

That's great Egita, I'm happy for you! :thumb_yello:

Sooo tempting.. But I need more time to think about it :fisch:

Hope you can make it dear Milda :wink2:

I sure wanna go there! But im not sure yet i can go there. I probably get lost somewhere in Latvia. :fisch: I need a guide. Any volunteers?:blush-anim-cl:

If you need a help - I can do that...:wink2:

Come to Riga, and then together we can go to Liepaja (about 3 hours with bus)..

maybe someone else want to join..?

I would love to join for this one... Not sure what to do though. I already bought a ticket for Liege, and it's day before. So I need to decide which one to go, it's not easy to do both (unless you are Mika, obviously!).

Oh that would be awesome! Now I must buy the ticket... somehow.:fisch:

• 1 month later...

:bye:

It seems there isn't any free hostels/cheap hotels at this date (or I just can't find it), so I was wondering if there is anyone who thinks about camping next to the festival area (there will be a festival camping site).. Anyone? :fisch: In case I'm not clear enough, I'm talking about camping AFTER the gig, not before it :mf_rosetinted:

Yup.. :thumb_yello: Wanna sleep together? I have a tent :naughty:

Rawr, sexy..:aah:

I'm not sure yet if I'm able to make it.. 'Cause u know.. I dno if I can get a car to come.. Maybe i can make it with my bff.. She should have her license by then.. And if I can get a job for june, then I would have money to come.. I mean.. 29€ is not much at all for ticket and a place to sleep.. I'd love to be there..

Rawr, sexy..:aah:

I'm not sure yet if I'm able to make it.. 'Cause u know.. I dno if I can get a car to come.. Maybe i can make it with my bff.. She should have her license by then.. And if I can get a job for june, then I would have money to come.. I mean.. 29€ is not much at all for ticket and a place to sleep.. I'd love to be there..

:das:

I'm still on the "maybe" list as well. I have no idea if I will be there or not, but I like making plans :teehee: I have no idea who I could drag with me this time round and I'm absolutely afraid to go by myself (unfamiliar city, foreign language, my crap English plus my shyness isn't the best combination.. :aah:)

:das:

I'm still on the "maybe" list as well. I have no idea if I will be there or not, but I like making plans :teehee: I have no idea who I could drag with me this time round and I'm absolutely afraid to go by myself (unfamiliar city, foreign language, my crap English plus my shyness isn't the best combination.. :aah:)

I know the feeling though my English is good..:aah: ANd I've been to Latvia several times but still..:aah:

So.. I dno yet.. I'd love to come but.. We'll see what time does..:original:

Calling all Latvian fans... On 13th July, Mika will perform at Summer Sound Festival in Liepaja!! The lovely festival people have given us 2 pairs of VIP TICKETS to give away to you guys on Facebook! Want to win? To enter, all you have to do is email mikacompetition@gmail.com with your name and age, the name and age of your guest and a telephone number. The festival is 16+ and one of you needs to be 18+ to enter this competition. 1 entry per person, please only enter if you can definitely attend and mark your emails LATVIA in the title, so we know! The competition opens now and closes Monday 27th at midnight, so get your emails in now! Good luck....

• 3 weeks later...

My plans blew up and now I should be on the 'maybe' list, but I have to go. I won't be able to sleep knowing Mika is in my country and I'm not there. :aah:

So... who's will be there 100%..?:fisch:

Are you buying the one day ticket? Or the full one?

I've decided to go, I can't miss this. (A bit scary going alone, but well.. the things I do for Mika)

Who's coming? Any non-latvians? :)

I... can't... decide... :aah:

I've decided to go, I can't miss this. (A bit scary going alone, but well.. the things I do for Mika)

Who's coming? Any non-latvians? :)

Im ''alone one'' too :naughty:

I'm not bought ticket yet...:naughty:

Im ''alone one'' too :naughty:

I'm not bought ticket yet...:naughty:

Im coming too! I'm taking my best friend with me. He's not a Mika fan but maybe after this he will be.:fisch:

Egita,are we going together then? And we meet in Riga? :) I have no idea where to go or how to get there.. so I need you.:aah:

And i haven't bought ticket either. Should be doing it.. I'm getting little excited already. Soon, Mika, soooon, we'll see each other.:aah::aah: