Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awwwwwww! *chooses dress*

wait. didnt I want to marry mika? :blink::tears:

okay ill go with the gardan koloft then. :shun:

whats stranger loves? :roftl:

Actually,you should be a boy to marry Mika:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Yes,gardan koloft is better:roftl:

Hmmm,a friend of mine (she's so older than me) married a guy from Italy,the guy has a foot fetish and the first thing that he asked my friend was:can I see your feet?!(in the middle of a romantic dinner:naughty:),and cause my friend was the only girl who didn't become angry with him and show her feet to him,he fell in love with her:naughty:and after a year or so they married each other:mf_rosetinted::teehee:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guyssss! I see lots of MFCers know Persian ! How is it happening?!

Okay I laughed so hard Clara! Gardan kolaft must be hard for you to pronounce and I don't know how did you said it to that guy! Srr ur fiancee xD

And lolipop161, as far as I know kartuf is russian. And so happy to have you here! Are you jewish, right?

Yasi: ey baba cheghadr bad. Pas feretun doros nashod? Donyaye sophie kheyli bahale! Daram zarre zarre (!!) mikhunam injur ketaba ye zare hazmesh sakhte baram! Siddhartha ro khundi? Unam kheyli sakht buudddd xD

Okay I laughed so hard Clara! Gardan kolaft must be hard for you to pronounce and I don't know how did you said it to that guy! Srr ur fiancee xD

And lolipop161, as far as I know kartuf is russian. And so happy to have you here! Are you jewish, right?

Yasi: ey baba cheghadr bad. Pas feretun doros nashod? Donyaye sophie kheyli bahale! Daram zarre zarre (!!) mikhunam injur ketaba ye zare hazmesh sakhte baram! Siddhartha ro khundi? Unam kheyli sakht buudddd xD

It seems that some miracle is happening here Kimia:teehee:

Yep!but in Afghanistan they say kartuf too!

gharare farda yeki biad belakhare:doh:

are,az un ketabayie ke bayad zarre zarre khunde beshe,vagarna hesabiiii ghati mikoni:naughty:donyaye teo ham ketabe jalebie,raje be tarikhe adyane.

che jaleb!etefaghan daram Siddhartha ro mikhunam:shocked:taze avvalasham,vali kheiliii sakhte:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

shanbe natijeye konkuro midannnnn!!!daram az stress mimiram:aah::aah:

Actually,you should be a boy to marry Mika:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Yes,gardan koloft is better:roftl:

Hmmm,a friend of mine (she's so older than me) married a guy from Italy,the guy has a foot fetish and the first thing that he asked my friend was:can I see your feet?!(in the middle of a romantic dinner:naughty:),and cause my friend was the only girl who didn't become angry with him and show her feet to him,he fell in love with her:naughty:and after a year or so they married each other:mf_rosetinted::teehee:

SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY :aah:

well. i will MAKE him marry me :shun: gay or not :mf_rosetinted:

ahahahahahahahahaha awwww :teehee:

Edited by nemobaermydog

oh actually its not that hard bcz my friend teaches ir to me 'orally' and i repeat it etc and i learn quickly^^ but yeah, the koloft may be a challenge to some people :aah: hahahahah MY FIANCEEEE :roftl:

Yes I am :original:

And thank you, you're very welcoming! :blush-anim-cl:

MIKA'S PEACE PROJECT

-------

We know that peace is one of the most important things to Mika. As a person who was never attached to a territory, we know that his fans from all over the world are also one of the closest things to his heart. Now, we want to show him how united we are, no matter where we're coming from, or to which god do we pray for. We want to make him see the great influence he has on the world and the people in it. we want to make him proud of us, and to prove that no matter how different our countries may be, we listen to the same music and feel the same feelings. After some racist comments between the Israeli and the Arab fans, we realized it's not the way Mika believes in, and we've decided to change that. In the past, Mika has made it very clear that he will not tolerate his fans treating each other that way.

So how do you do it?

1. Take a picture of yourself, posing your hands with the famous "heart" shape, just like in the picture below.

2. send it to us (mikapeaceproject@gmail.com) with your name, age, and country. we'll do the rest. All photos of Israeli AND Arab fans will be put together in a collage, under the title "This is love, not war, so we're making it worth fighting for". By each picture, the flag of your country will appear. If you have any suggestions, questions, ideas, ect - comment on this thread. We hope you'll join us in the project, because no matter where we're coming from or where we're going to... Mika is the only one who makes all of our skies blue (:

We will do anything to bring this unique project into Mika's attention, and we hope the MFC admins will help us too.

We (lollipop161, ssskkk24 & tulun♥23) came up with the idea of this project but you can absolutely suggest other things too, we want it to be a collaboration of all fans involved (=

♥♥♥♥♥

xoxo

P.S: AFTER YOU SEND YOUR PICTURE, PLEASE COMMENT "SENT", SO WE'LL KNOW WE SHOULD BE RECIEVING IT.

The project thread; http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28280

It seems that some miracle is happening here Kimia:teehee:

Yep!but in Afghanistan they say kartuf too!

gharare farda yeki biad belakhare:doh:

are,az un ketabayie ke bayad zarre zarre khunde beshe,vagarna hesabiiii ghati mikoni:naughty:donyaye teo ham ketabe jalebie,raje be tarikhe adyane.

che jaleb!etefaghan daram Siddhartha ro mikhunam:shocked:taze avvalasham,vali kheiliii sakhte:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

shanbe natijeye konkuro midannnnn!!!daram az stress mimiram:aah::aah:

i guess I'm dreaming :mf_rosetinted:

oh bale bale, nemidunestam :teehee:

are kheyli bahale khosham miad ke injur mafahim ro say mikone be sadegi tozih bede, vali khob baz bayad arum arum hazmesh kard!!

pas ketabe baedi ke mikhunam mishe donyaye teo!! :aah:

vaaay are kheyli sakhte, man chape ghadimish ro khundam (kheyli ham ghadimi nabud ama fontesh male ahde bugh bud nemidunam chera! :)) ) va fahmidanesh sakht bud. kalamate gholombe solonbe ziad dasht :mf_rosetinted: shayad bavar nakoni ama tabestune pishe az 3mah, 2 mahesh ro dashtam siddhartha mikhundam :aah::aah: ama asheghe akharasham, didam ro be donya taghir dad... :wub2::wub2: (aah che ehsasati xD ) rasti, chetor chand ta ketabo baham mikhuni??

man motmaenaaaam ke rotbe khubi miari va un reshte ii ro ke mikhay ghabul mishiiiii!!! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello: esteres ham nadashte bashhh, hame chi ok mishe :wink2:

• 4 weeks later...
MFC thinks about you yasi! get well soon ,don't stay there a lot! and come here again, we've got lots of things to do !! :thumb_yello:

gurlz, i want to send her some cup cakes, if it'd possible for me. if you have any messages for her, let me know :wink2:

Could you mention the Oldlings please and tell her that we are missing her and thinking of her? Thank you very much :huglove: