Mika @ Private Event: Les Caves Du Roy @ Hotel Byblos

dcdeb

Maybe it's not a belt but a piece of electronic equipment he doesn't want to jump into the water with. It looks to me like the other guy is trying to take something from his hand rather than trying to stop him. Or maybe something else was going on and this 2 second clip is totally out of context for anyone to be able to interpret who they are and what they are doing. Or maybe I don't even care so why am I even talking about it. :naughty:

Has anyone figured out what those things in the pool are?

So everyone agrees we should open a thread about "Two guys entertaining a belt in a Mika's gig no one went to and we dont have a frecking clue of what happened nor what those damn things in the pool are", right?:mf_rosetinted:

If not you should at least give me the credit for the longest title thread in MFC evah!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

those things on the pool are flowers shaped ornaments :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

@Wonka, congrats for the best longest thread title evah btw :naughty:

Maybe the new thread might be called

"Mika entertaining floating flower ornaments in a pool in a fancy place we've never been to or will ever be as it must be expensive as ****"

Oh and thanks, Bia...:mf_rosetinted:

Gato%20venia.gif

So everyone agrees we should open a thread about "Two guys entertaining a belt in a Mika's gig no one went to and we dont have a frecking clue of what happened nor what those damn things in the pool are", right?:mf_rosetinted:

If not you should at least give me the credit for the longest title thread in MFC evah!

Yes :lmfao: