Meeting MIKA

I<3MIKA1234

:mika2:Hello everyone! I thought there should be a thread for people who have met mika and people who want to! To talk about experiances and what we hope to do if we did meet him! I met mika at swatch and the feeling is great! So come on down!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't yet met Mika either....and you all know the feelings I'm going through! :P I'll have to wait too, because I can't travel anywhere. :( I'd love love love to write him a letter though, as I do quite a bit of letter writing to friends and such, but I don't think he'd be able to read it. He probably get too much to be able to read all of it.

I haven't yet met Mika either....and you all know the feelings I'm going through! :P I'll have to wait too, because I can't travel anywhere. :( I'd love love love to write him a letter though, as I do quite a bit of letter writing to friends and such, but I don't think he'd be able to read it. He probably get too much to be able to read all of it.

Hey, it's always worth a try:mikadas: Go for it!!!!!!

I've met him quite a few times, and he is always charming and sweet.

When you meet him, try not to be hysterical or over fangurly, if you stay calm you can normally get a great response from him.

YEH! when I met him I think he could tell I was fan girling in my mind lol! but he was so nice and a lovley person to chat to :) I had to contain my excitement.. cause you see him all the time on the news and online and it was scary talking to him cause he is my iol but yeah just stay calm!

YEH! when I met him I think he could tell I was fan girling in my mind lol! but he was so nice and a lovley person to chat to :) I had to contain my excitement.. cause you see him all the time on the news and online and it was scary talking to him cause he is my iol but yeah just stay calm!

Well, I'm DEF not the type to show my excitement...that's just who I am! I can basically hide my emotions, which is good, in a way, but then I feel like I'm a rock or something :o If I met him....I don't know what my reaction would be! I'd probably be a little shy, cause I am usually a bit shy, but since I know so much about him (heehee) I think I'd talk to him almost like a friend. YOU ARE SO LUCKY YOU'VE MET HIM THOUGH! It must be amazing to see someone who's famous who you've seen on TV, YouTube, and things like that! Was your meeting brief, or did you get to say all that you wanted to him?

I've met him quite a few times, and he is always charming and sweet.

When you meet him, try not to be hysterical or over fangurly, if you stay calm you can normally get a great response from him.

Awww.....:) That's really awesome that you got to meet him! And more than once! Did he recognize you at all?? And do you remember what he said to you? Haha I'm sure you do! :P As you can read in one of my other replies to this thread, I tend to not really show much of my emotions...which can be a good or bad thing! So, if I get the chance one day, I hope I can talk to him and get a "great response"! Until then I shall have pleasant dreams, I suppose :wink2:

I might! :) But that horrible feeling of not being sure of things, you know? Like that he'll be able to read it. Well, I'll have his music to comfort me! :thumb_yello:

That's true, but if I were you, I would give it a try. He said that he likes to read books so I'm sure he can read your letter!

That's true, but if I were you, I would give it a try. He said that he likes to read books so I'm sure he can read your letter!

Yeah...technically I meant like if he has so many letters that he isn't able to read each and every one...but ooh, I hope you're right!! :teehee:

I thought about giving a letter or a gift but I was to shy he was SOOOO sweet though! I kinda panicked when he hugged me and he put his chin on my head cause we joked how tall he was compared to me :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

Aww! He sounds like a lot of fun! That's so sweet :)

Oh what a nice thread...:wub2:

I have met him once..

It was after his second gig in Tallinn - July 5th 2012..

Me and my friend went to the Old Town after concert 'cause I knew he would be there.. So, we walked around and didn't see anyone familiar.. After walkin' a bit, I saw crew members.. They were a bit lost, so, they asked for a direction to a bar.. We followed them but didn't go inside. So we were there outside, sitting.. After like an hour.. Two mini buses came there.. One of them stopped in front of Depeche Mode bar and then drove away.. Another one stayed near us.. The bus driver came out from the car and asked me if I was a Mika fan and I was like yes, of course!!!! He asked :" So, where is he then?" And obviously I didn't know.. So, I asked him where is Mika and he said that I can secretly tell you, he's right here in the Depeche Mode bar.. So I went nuts... And a bit later my friend was like "hey is that Miks over there?" And yes, Mika came out from there with his band and some more people.. I asked if I can get a autograph and we took a picture together, I gave him this hat which he's wearing in that pic and he hugged me and then went away.. The car left, I stood there, crazy like a little kid who just got some sweets.. I was shaking with happiness.. :original: After that we went to that bar where the crew was and we hung out.. :original:

This is my little story.. :original:

304747_10151060557536692_1342830670_n.jpg

I have met him once..

Me and my friend went to the Old Town after concert 'cause I knew he would be there.. So, we walked around and didn't see anyone familiar.. After walkin' a bit, I saw crew members.. They were a bit lost, so, they asked for a direction to a bar.. We followed them but didn't go inside. So we were there outside, sitting.. After like an hour.. Two mini buses came there.. One of them stopped in front of Depeche Mode bar and then drove away.. Another one stayed near us.. The bus driver came out from the car and asked me if I was a Mika fan and I was like yes, of course!!!! He asked :" So, where is he then?" And obviously I didn't know.. So, I asked him where is Mika and he said that I can secretly tell you, he's right here in the Depeche Mode bar.. So I went nuts... And a bit later my friend was like "hey is that Miks over there?" And yes, Mika came out from there with his band and some more people.. I asked if I can get a autograph and we took a picture together, I gave him this hat which he's wearing in that pic and he hugged me and then went away.. The car left, I stood there, crazy like a little kid who just got some sweets.. I was shaking with happiness.. :original: After that we went to that bar where the crew was and we hung out.. :original:

Wow, you were very lucky! Great story, thanks for sharing it :mikalove:

I hope I will meet him too one day :wub2:

I got to have a conversation with him and it was strange talking to him but I got a bit more time because I got into a VIP thing cause my dad knows someone...I think...or something like that but I was in complete shock because he hadn't told me until we went in I kinda felt special not having to que and am EXTREMLY GRATEFUL!!!!!

I got to have a conversation with him and it was strange talking to him but I got a bit more time because I got into a VIP thing cause my dad knows someone...I think...or something like that but I was in complete shock because he hadn't told me until we went in I kinda felt special not having to que and am EXTREMLY GRATEFUL!!!!!

WOW! That's amazing!! You are sooo lucky!!!:woot_jump:

I have met him once..

Oh angi, I still think yours is one of the best pics I've ever seen :wub2:

Me meeting Mika :swoon::fangurl::swoon::fangurl:

I made him laugh with my chicken and that's such a wonderful memory :wub2: and he signed my ticket my drawing and his TOOL for me :das:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XockuDkSo2E

Translation into English under the video :wink2:

That's the video I took of the chicken in action , if you want to see and hear it better

I was told I could share the video discreetly so I didn't use my youtube channel but it's hosted by a friend and I've only shared it through PMs so far but I just had to share it here , so everyone can see that Mika touched my chicken :das:

The lady who took it doesn' t mind my sharing , but her daughter did :sad:

Me meeting Mika :swoon::fangurl::swoon::fangurl:

I made him laugh with my chicken and that's such a wonderful memory :wub2: and he signed my ticket my drawing and his TOOL for me :das:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XockuDkSo2E

Translation into English under the video :wink2:

That's the video I took of the chicken in action , if you want to see and hear it better

I was told I could share the video discreetly so I didn't use my youtube channel but it's hosted by a friend and I've only shared it through PMs so far but I just had to share it here , so everyone can see that Mika touched my chicken :das:

The lady who took it doesn' t mind my sharing , but her daughter did :sad:

:shocked::shocked: :doh: