Meeting MIKA

I<3MIKA1234

:shocked::shocked: :doh:

That made me very sad and really depressed at first :crybaby: because I always want to share in MFC, but even if the daughter didn't want me to , her mother who took the video said it was ok for me to share so I think it'll be ok :blush-anim-cl:

Ok that was my tool :lmfao: but that's his too right? :naughty:

There's a pic of it on my facebook if you want to see it :fisch:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The first time I met Mika was after we had prepare a little surprise for his 29th birthday... We wanted to do something during the show and after many thoughts and attempts, decided on giving fabric squares to the audience to flag while he would sing Celebrate. Me and a few others cut about a thousand of little squares, others print labels with instructions and some stapled the two together. Total team effort.

He really loved it and insisted on knowing whose idea it was... Since no one was really answering, I said it was mine:blush-anim-cl:

The second time was about a year later and I made him sing on of the squares, asking if he remembered... Then he asked me how are you and I turned into mush:wub2::teehee::blush-anim-cl:

I've met Mika a few times, and he's always been very kind, patient and polite (even when being mobbed :sneaky2: ).

The only time I felt I *really* met him, tho, was in 2010 when he came to Lisbon. I had a M&G, chatted to him, his mom and a few other people for about 20 minutes. Oh the memories... :blush-anim-cl:

The other times were when I was a Big Girl (only a couple minutes chatting) and on two festivals, at the artists entrance, and there were more people there so we didn't really talk much. :wink2:

Awww.....:) That's really awesome that you got to meet him! And more than once! Did he recognize you at all?? And do you remember what he said to you? Haha I'm sure you do! :P As you can read in one of my other replies to this thread, I tend to not really show much of my emotions...which can be a good or bad thing! So, if I get the chance one day, I hope I can talk to him and get a "great response"! Until then I shall have pleasant dreams, I suppose :wink2:

Ha ha, yes you could say that he did recognise me alright:naughty:

We have had quite a few nice little conversations over the years:blush-anim-cl:

me::shocked:

mika::biggrin2:

me::blush-anim-cl:

mika::original:

me::pinkbow:

me::original:

me::original:

:baghead:

Ahhaha! Same interaction for me the first time I "met" him.:teehee:

I was lucky enough to have a one on one with him in his dressing room, he asked for me by name, grabbed me closer to talk, was super warm and sweet.....and I completely blew it by just :biggrin2::biggrin2: at him until he left :doh: I must have looked like a psycho.

I did talk to him a few times later on in the night with everyone else (I was in the choir) and it was fine but I still cannot belive i blew that moment.:doh: :doh:

Edited by BangBangLou

Ha ha, yes you could say that he did recognise me alright:naughty:

We have had quite a few nice little conversations over the years:blush-anim-cl:

Did make me smile her asking you whether he recognises you or not ... :naughty:

Even though I'm not that into Mika much anymore ... he is a lovely guy - and I'm very thankful the amount of times I've actually seen/met or spoken to him ... I just wish he'd go back to making music and touring - cos' I do miss that ... and I miss all of you guys as well

I was lucky enough to have a one on one with him in his dressing room, he asked for me by name, grabbed me closer to talk, was super warm and sweet.....and I completely blew it by just :biggrin2::biggrin2: at him until he left :doh: I must have looked like a psycho.

I did talk to him a few times later on in the night with everyone else (I was in the choir) and it was fine but I still cannot belive i blew that moment.:doh: :doh:

I think I would have fainted:mikasweat: lol no I'm kidding but I felt like it when he gave me a hug it was like:swoon::fangurl::arf2:

The first time I met Mika was after we had prepare a little surprise for his 29th birthday... We wanted to do something during the show and after many thoughts and attempts, decided on giving fabric squares to the audience to flag while he would sing Celebrate. Me and a few others cut about a thousand of little squares, others print labels with instructions and some stapled the two together. Total team effort.

He really loved it and insisted on knowing whose idea it was... Since no one was really answering, I said it was mine:blush-anim-cl:

The second time was about a year later and I made him sing on of the squares, asking if he remembered... Then he asked me how are you and I turned into mush:wub2::teehee::blush-anim-cl:

Wow, that's really awesome!! What a wonderful story...:wub2:

You were in the choir? Oh, wow, that's one of my dreams! :blush-anim-cl:

• 5 weeks later...
I've met him quite a few times, and he is always charming and sweet.

When you meet him, try not to be hysterical or over fangurly, if you stay calm you can normally get a great response from him.

I've never had the chance to meet him but, that's what I feel from afar..He looks like the kind of person who wouldn't like too much fangirling ( but again, who would ? )

• 3 months later...
I've never had the chance to meet him but, that's what I feel from afar..He looks like the kind of person who wouldn't like too much fangirling ( but again, who would ? )
He is really sweet so I think he doesn't mind to much, I met him and I was like oww myy gawwwd kinda face but he's really kind and well.... MIKA:aah: so I think he's pretty used to a bit of fangurls but doesn't mind it tooo much:wink2:

I've never met him... I don't know how I could do it: for example, after his shows (when he had shows..) it's dificult, no?

Well, I think it's not THAT difficult to meet him, but that's because I'm living in Paris, I'm not a student anymore so I do what I want when I want (I know it's difficult for young people to get the money and to convince their parents too), and I've got a very convenient job as I'm freelance.

In your case, you are right, I think the best option would be to wait for a meeting after a show. He goes out to meet fans quite often, but not always.

When he will start again to do shows (very soon I hope :wub2:) you can contact in advance the other MFCers or French fans who will be there too, so you can be with us and come with us when we try to find the "best" exit where to wait for him after the show :wink2:

In between, I think the best thing for you to do is to start "working on your parents" to convince them to let you go to to Mika's future shows :thumb_yello:

And, if there is a second The Voice (which I don't hope :mf_rosetinted: not because of you but because of what I would prefer to see Mika doing, that is, music), maybe you could try to convince your familly to have a nice weekend in Paris, and so you could attend a recording? It was possible to meet him sometimes after the recordings, but unfortunately it was not possible after the live shows (too many people waiting for all the coaches and talents).

I hope you can meet him very soon :huglove::huglove:

Well, I think it's not THAT difficult to meet him, but that's because I'm living in Paris, I'm not a student anymore so I do what I want when I want (I know it's difficult for young people to get the money and to convince their parents too), and I've got a very convenient job as I'm freelance.

In your case, you are right, I think the best option would be to wait for a meeting after a show. He goes out to meet fans quite often, but not always.

When he will start again to do shows (very soon I hope :wub2:) you can contact in advance the other MFCers or French fans who will be there too, so you can be with us and come with us when we try to find the "best" exit where to wait for him after the show :wink2:

In between, I think the best thing for you to do is to start "working on your parents" to convince them to let you go to to Mika's future shows :thumb_yello:

And, if there is a second The Voice (which I don't hope :mf_rosetinted: not because of you but because of what I would prefer to see Mika doing, that is, music), maybe you could try to convince your familly to have a nice weekend in Paris, and so you could attend a recording? It was possible to meet him sometimes after the recordings, but unfortunately it was not possible after the live shows (too many people waiting for all the coaches and talents).

:blush-anim-cl: I just want to say that this was such a cute, nice and kind answer, to a new and young MFCer - you're golden Alireine !! :huglove: And I really look forward to meet YOU in Montreal in 8 months - and maybe also MIKA, whom I've never met before - that would be just ...perfect ... :wub2:

Love,love

me

Oh, thank you so much for you answer, that help me so much! Hope you will go to the show with me :wink2:

I'll apply All your advices, you reassured me, it seems now like it's now as difficult as I thought before to meet Mika! :huglove:

Thank you, Hope he'll restart to do shows soon!:wub2: