how old are you, were are you from, a little about your life, your greatest wish

iluvumika

A little bit about me:

I'm 23 years old and I live in the Netherlands. :) 

I first heard Mika when I was 14/15 years old, when I still was in high school. It was Grace Kelly and I thought: 'Oh my goodness, who sings this!?' So I started to look him up and that's where it all began really! Bought LICM as soon as I could and became a instant fan. After that I also got TBWKTM, but after that my 'faness' faded a little bit, because I went to a new school, met new people etc.. it was a very busy time. But then in 2012 I saw Mika in a Dutch tv show, talking about a new cd and I exploded with excitement! I ran to the store the day after that and that's when I started to fangirl again! Sadly, I was to late to go to the concert that time. From then I started to follow him also on twitter/instagram, so I would still be updated about everything and this September one of my dreams became true; I finally went to my first Mika concert!

It's still my wish to meet him someday, I know it probably won't happen, but still. :) 

My other hobbies besides Mika are drawing, reading and watching movies. I absolutely love to read a good book or watch a good movie.

I have other interests, such as baking and watching TV (because I'm kind of lazy) I mostly watch Doctor Who, ER and The Mentalist but I like other shows. I love watching movies, any type, old or new, doesn't matter. 

Hello, fellow Doctor Who fan!  :hi5:

Hello! :) My name is Hanne and I'm a 17 years old girl from Norway.  :norway:

I can remember listening to LICM when I was very young, when we were still sending songs to each other over bluetooth. It was not until this summer however that I became obsessed with both his personality and his music, and I can honestly say he both changed me as a person, and my life for the better. I wanted nothing more than to see him live, so in october, me and my mum went to his gig in Madrid. It was absolutely wonderful  :wub: I did not talk much with other fans, as I didn't use mfc back then, and was a bit shy, but now I'm saving money to go too future gigs, and hopefully I can meet some of you then. 

I go to the dance program at high school, and that is what I spend most of my time doing (when I'm not on here ofc). I also like reading, playing the piano, and finding joy in the simple things in life. And I like glitter... I don't really know what I want for the future, but my biggest wish is to have a life where I can surround myself with people and things i like. 

Hi!

I'm Jas from Singapore, which is in South East Asia, by the way. (Time to stop cracking those old jokes about getting mistaken for China and stuff!), 27 years old, and I've loved Mika since his first album! He has been to Singapore for a concert before, but sadly, I didn't go as I was still a student then and didn't have enough cash for the tickets. (My parents tend to think concerts are stupid when the CDs are available?!)

I tend to like a wide range of music, from pop to rock, country to metal. Currently, I'm a Patreon of Amanda ####ing Palmer, and we have an awesome facebook Group with all sorts of fun activities. I'm definitely looking forward to participating in more activities in this awesome Mika community!

My greatest wish? Honestly, I wish I could afford to move out of my parents' place. I know that it's pretty much free lodging, free laundry, free food, etc, but sometimes, they can be such nags and overbearing/overprotective, I just need some SPACE of my own! 

Nice to meet y'all. Here's a picture of yours truly!

post-32413-0-31815900-1447243347_thumb.jpg