Mika and the Montreal Symphony Orchestra - 2nd night - 11 Feb 2015

guylainem123

I think you'll have to skip the gig thread reports & your twitter feed. :teehee:

I for one think the ones who aren't able to go will want to hear about our evenings asap. So i will write a report and tweet about it.

Oh alrighty. Yes I shall skip the whole internet actually 'cause spoilers are not only on MFC and Twitter (even if they are the biggest criminals here). Facebook is also guilty. Tumblr is also guilty.

Don't ask me if I'm dead, I just won't be using it starting Tuesday. :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh alrighty. Yes I shall skip the whole internet actually 'cause spoilers are not only on MFC and Twitter (even if they are the biggest criminals here). Facebook is also guilty. Tumblr is also guilty.

Don't ask me if I'm dead, I just won't be using it starting Tuesday. :mf_rosetinted:

That's the spirit "pretend child of mine" :mf_rosetinted:

ill keep all my cheering for the last night jut for you :P

That's the spirit "pretend child of mine" :mf_rosetinted:

Okay mom *goes to her room*

ill keep all my cheering for the last night jut for you :P

hahahaha Roxy baby you can use the internet, either ways I won't be :aah: Texting is allowed after the first day :naughty:

Edited by RayaBadran