Treasa - B

sarik31 - BB, seat 24

DutchAnnie - first night? BB, 16 18

LittleLady - c 10,12, 14

nas - F

cathouzouf - G

salura22 - V, seat 25

Miss K - V, seat 15

Updated list <3 and yeah Miss K so excited to see yaaaa!!!! <3 coolest balcony everrr lol

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

must look up for details, but not soo far from the venue/ 15 minutes to walk) near bus and metro, restaurants:wub2:

ah, our seat numbers, first show: a 11, 13, 15

second: c 10,12, 14

Sounds good! Let me know if you have any questions

OMG!!! I BOUGHT MY TICKET!!!! YAY!!!! Seeing mika for the first timeeeeee Im farther away than most people but thats ok Im near atleast one MFCer thats fine by me <3

Row V seat 25 WOOOTT

Oh and because Im a loser I did the list <.< let me know if I got anyones seats wrong >.< figured this was a better way to see if you have mfcers around you.

Alie - BB, seats 10 12 14

buttonslovesu - B

Treasa - B

sarik31 - BB, seat 24

DutchAnnie - first night? BB, 16 18

nas - F

cathouzouf - G

salura22 - V, seat 25

Yaay ! See you next year. :thumb_yello:

I made a more complete list, including both nights. I posted only the ones who wrote their seats here:

First night :

milady: AA-11, AA-13

BangBangLou: AA-8

Kezza: AA-10

Zimwana: AA-18

Alie: BB-10, BB-12, BB14

DutchAnnie: BB-16, BB-18

Sarik31: BB-20

Rachie_B: BB-9, BB-11, BB-13, BB-15

Cathouzouf: CC-??

Alireine : CC-??

Littlelady: A-11, A-13, A-15

Treasa: B-1

Buttonsloveu: B-3

Kath: B-5

mamiam: B-2

fanchon: B-??

mine: F-23, F-25

MyEtoileMk: L-2

Second night:

Sandra00: AA-??

Kezza: AA-10

Roxou123: BB-4, BB-6

MyEtoileMk: BB-8, BB-10

Guylaine123: BB-12

Alie: BB-14, BB-16

Sarik31: BB-24

BangBangLou: A-2

Treasa: B-8

Buttonsloveu: B-10

Kath: B-12

Littlelady: C-10, C-12

Graciosa : C-14

Cathouzouf: G-??

Alireine: G-??

mine: M-12, M-14

mamiam: U-7

Miss_Kristal: V-15

Salura22: V-25

Edited by Alie
Editing list

Yaay ! See you next year. :thumb_yello:

I made a more complete list, including both nights. I posted only the ones who wrote their seats here:

First night :

BangBangLou: AA-??

milady: AA-11, AA-13

Alie: BB-10, BB-12, BB14

DutchAnnie: BB-16, BB-18

Sarik31: BB-20

Rachie_B: BB-9, BB-11, BB-13, BB-15

Cathouzouf: CC-??

Littlelady: A-11, A-13, A-15

fanchon: B-??

Treasa: B-??

Second night:

Sandra00: AA-?

Roxou123: BB-4, BB-6

MyEtoileMk: BB-8, BB-10

Guylaine123: BB-12

Alie: BB-14, BB-16

Sarik31: BB-24

Treasa : B-??

Littlelady: C-10, C-12

Graciosa : C-14

Cathouzouf: G-??

Miss_Kristal: V-15

Salura22: V-25

My seat is AA-18 for the 1st night!! :blush-anim-cl:

Wow great seat ! Lucky girl ! I updated my list :blush-anim-cl:

I'm travelling alone - but it doesn't worry me, when I see the long list of great fans coming :blush-anim-cl: I think your list is a good idea - if you want to add me, I have these seats: 1st night B2, 2nd night U7.

Love,love

me

Thanks for the list, Alie :)

I'll be there with my husband Philippe 60

first night: F23 F25

second night: M12 M14

Great ! Can't wait to meet the better co-member of my Swatch team. :teehee:

I'm travelling alone - but it doesn't worry me, when I see the long list of great fans coming :blush-anim-cl: I think your list is a good idea - if you want to add me, I have these seats: 1st night B2, 2nd night U7.

Love,love

me

Myself, Buttonsloveu, Kath have row B, seats 8, 10, 12 for this night. :thumb_yello:

I've posted that on the rsvp list.

And B 1,3 and 5 for the first night. :thumb_yello:

Added to the list ! :thumb_yello: Thanks and I hope to meet you next year. :blush-anim-cl:

Y'all have NO idea how hard it was for me to resist temptation yesterday and buy a ticket, without telling you, and just be there to surprise those of you I know and hold dear, with great affection, after just a month!

Y'all have NO idea how hard it was for me to resist temptation yesterday and buy a ticket, without telling you, and just be there to surprise those of you I know and hold dear, with great affection, after just a month!

I hope you decide, and manage, to come too - if there's still tic available ...:blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me

I can't do it. I have too many other commitments for my money right now. A long distance move likely in the next few months, which requires not only relocation money but new rental money as well. And even if that doesn't happen, I've been without a job long enough that other bills take precedence.

Great ! Can't wait to meet the better co-member of my Swatch team. :teehee:

ha ha! can' t wait to meet you too!!!:teehee:

Philippe and me are so happy to discover Montreal and to meet all of you!! :)

I can't do it. I have too many other commitments for my money right now. A long distance move likely in the next few months, which requires not only relocation money but new rental money as well. And even if that doesn't happen, I've been without a job long enough that other bills take precedence.

I understand - bills always have to be paid first. But there surely will be new chances! :blush-anim-cl: I've "survived" without a MIKA concert for 4 years now ...:wink2:

Love,love

me

Y'all have NO idea how hard it was for me to resist temptation yesterday

resistance is futile, you've been assimilated. :mf_rosetinted:

seriously, it's better for your bank account that you haven't been to a mika gig yet - because once you have, forget about such things as acting sensible. :naughty: for me, it's "how much do i want to go to this gig?" and "do i have the money and time to do it?" - and not things like "is it really necessary?" (the answer would probably always be no :teehee:), or "shouldn't i save my money/time for more important things?" (which would be a "yes", if i acted sensible). probably i could buy some really cool things for all the money i've spent on mika travels/gigs. but i think it was only one or two times that i regretted travelling to a gig, but many many wonderful experiences that i wouldn't want to miss. :wub2:

anyway, who knows, maybe it'll work out for you after all... mika gigs can also be a good motivation. for example i know someone who can only go if they find a job within the next few months - and they are very very motivated to make it happen. :naughty:

Added to the list ! :thumb_yello: Thanks and I hope to meet you next year. :blush-anim-cl:

:thumb_yello:

Oh, I am sure we DO know how hard it was! :naughty: but very well done on resisting. Like Mellody, I am not very good at resisting. :naughty:

:thumb_yello:

Oh, I am sure we DO know how hard it was! :naughty: but very well done on resisting. Like Mellody, I am not very good at resisting. :naughty:

I have to be. The last thing I want to do is have no money to pay my rent come this winter ahead, and be sitting on the streets in a cardboard box, but yay, I have a ticket to Montreal, right? ;)

I have to be. The last thing I want to do is have no money to pay my rent come this winter ahead, and be sitting on the streets in a cardboard box, but yay, I have a ticket to Montreal, right? ;)

Yes. absolutely. :thumb_yello: