Mika to be a judge @ X Factor Italia 2014 !

Kumazzz

Yup. Now I'm watching today daily, for once.

Heya by Outkast for Mario. I like that song when it has a certain rhythm... Mario's gonna kill the vibe :aah:

I just can't imagine Mario with this song... Is that this one ?

I mean, I like this song but this is not really what Mario usually do.

I'm a bit confused... :fisch:

It is, my bad for not having check on the correct title. He will sloooooowwww it down. :wait:

It isn't the version of Outkast, but the version of Obadiah Parker (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obadiah_Parker), as Mika said clearly in the Daily episode.

This:

[YOUTUBE]8ejeEBlDESc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]c745E7T_Wvg[/YOUTUBE]

Daily 27

01-12-2014

Daily 27: le assegnazioni di Mario

http://xfactor.sky.it/showvideo/223252/daily-27-le-assegnazioni-di-mario/01-12-2014/

[sky]223252[/sky]

1417460029840_daily_27_le_assegnazioni_di_mario_thumbnail_1.jpg

VIDEO NON DISPONIBILE:no:

:dunno: I don't know that the video works in Italy or not....

Could anyone share it if you can watch it ?

Daily 27

01-12-2014

Daily 27: le assegnazioni di Mario

http://xfactor.sky.it/showvideo/223252/daily-27-le-assegnazioni-di-mario/01-12-2014/

[sky]223252[/sky]

1417460029840_daily_27_le_assegnazioni_di_mario_thumbnail_1.jpg

VIDEO NON DISPONIBILE:no:

:dunno: I don't know that the video works in Italy or not....

Could anyone share it if you can watch it ?

I totally agree with Eriko ! Pease :bow:

Here, Daily 27. The video is from streaming, but if you don't have a better solution, here it is. I hope it works. If you want to upload it in other places, it's not a problem for me.

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/vrvg3nd65a7vk5x/15_Daily27_01.12.14_Le_assegnazioni_della_settima_puntata_di_Mario.mp4

grazie_002.gif

GRAZIE MILLE !!!!!!:huglove:

I don't understand everything... Can someone explain the thing with the scarf ? And why they are all laughing (wich is really funny but I just don't know why).

Anyway a translation would be very welcome :blush-anim-cl:

:bow:

I don't understand everything... Can someone explain the thing with the scarf ? And why they are all laughing (wich is really funny but I just don't know why).

Anyway a translation would be very welcome :blush-anim-cl:

:bow:

I'll translate it after dinner, just wait a couple of hours ?

I say you only a few words....wax on, wax off! (in italian: dai la cera, togli la cera!).

Master Miyagi rules. :naughty:

Edited by Marta.

I say you only a few words....wax on, wax off! (in italian: dai la cera, togli la cera!).

Master Miyagi rules. :naughty:

I've never heard about that... :blink: Should I have to ? :fisch:

Edited by Chloe940

Hahahah i laughed so hard doing this translation! They're really funny! :teehee:Hope you'll enjoy it!:wink2:

http://video.fc2.com/en/content/20141203YmY05yTH

Daily 27 :italia::uk:

AR: a hard day’s night

MI: a hard day’s night, no, really a good night

AR: a good night, yeah

MI: Mario had many problems with Bennato’s song

MA: ready?

EM: yeah

MA: let’s see what he says, about yesterday night

EM: Mario, I saw him a bit anxious because he knows he wasn’t at his best yesterday. When you went at the play-off I had moment of crisis, I couldn’t go on without you

MI: Emma did well yesterday

EM: she enjoyed it too

MI: she enjoyed it, yes. Her unrealized song is, next week very important to her, we have to see if she really can..

EM: take it

MI: Mario and Emma are ready to walk on stage as artists

AR: let’s go and see how they’ve woken up

Emma and Mario argue about the correct placement of the two words tea and sugar in the Italian sentence

MI: ah, here’s the rain

EM: to our unrealized songs

MA: to our unrealized songs

MI: permission?

MA: hi

MI: hi, ah! There are two contestants on the couch! Where’s Mario, Where’s Mario? He’s not in Sardinia, he’s here, in Milan

MA: how’re you?

MI: fine, hi, great team, did you sleep?

EM: yes

MI: I can tell that, you?

MA: a bit less

MI: a bit less? I can tell that too. I wanna start from you Emma, let’s see the first performance.

EM: I wanted to show Mika that I was strong, that I could take out my joky part

MI: haha look at my face!! Emma was Emma, she was completely fearless

EM: nice

MI: funny! Like a sister

EM: very spontaneous

MI: as we were like 15 people in a club, as if the real life walked on the Xfactor stage, so, even our relationship which is sometime quite (hard) and two seconds later we’re enjoying …

EM: I’m like: (whining) I can’t do it, he’s like: You must do it! It’s this thing that sometimes drives us both nuts

MI: let’s take a look at the second performance

EM: I felt myself as I could sing it, just being aware of this, it changes everything

MI: with Gualazzi’s song she eventually sang in Italian without feeling uncomfortable. This performance was much more professional

EM: but this is my genre, I was really at ease with this kind of music

MI: but you’re very effective with pop melodies too

EM: no, when I was given “Walking on broken glass” I thought I would die ,I was like this

MI: this week we learned something, you can do both

EM: good

MI: shall we take a look at the comments?

EM: shh

MI: form “BeneduceAnna”: Emma’s always a great artist able to make you feel amazing emotions. She gets better and better with her Italian

EM: Yeah! I come from Barga but I’m not, being a foreigner I thought I wouldn’t be welcomed by Italians, in the way I’ve been welcomed

MI: “somethingOfficial” her reinterpretation of “WOBG” with a hint of Mika’s WAG is awesome

EM: I must say I was dying before walking on stage , I passed two days of total panic, on the contrary, I could stand at the game’s level

MI: where are they? Where are all the people who didn’t like the mash-up? There aren’t any

EM: you’re the only one, as always

MI: it’s only me! Mario, don’t look at me in this way, you did a great work, and I’ll tell you why, let’s watch the first performance

MA: I tried to interpret it in the best way, as I always do with all the songs

MI: it was a bit shocking, seeing Mario singing with this style, a bit… it wasn’t modern but it wasn’t… it was a bit too loud. Ok, you didn’t communicate too much emotion in this performance, in the two parts. The instability of the first part of the song with this too low texture destabilized him completely. I must say, a very important lesson for you. When you’re doing the rehearsals, looking for the right pitch of the song, you have to say, “I can’t”. this is your responsibility , you’re the only one who can this decision. You have to learn it, not only for the next live, but also for your development in this competition. I didn’t go as we wanted it to go, absolutely, but I received a call 20 minutes ago from Bennato, who’s very happy you sang his song

MA: does he?

MI: it’s incredible that such a popular song, a great song by a great singer.. and the singer the day after is on the phone talking. “I’m very happy Mario sang one of my songs” but… this is crazy, incredible. Bennato’s 10- year-old-daughter was watching the tv and as she saw you’re singing a song of his father’s, she quickly ran from her father saying “look dad, look! There’s your song, with Mario”. Let’s watch the second performance

MA: at the second song I got concentrated again, the songs had two different stories and they had to be told in two different ways

Mi: the “Luci a San Siro” performance was elegant, it was Mario again. It was very nice, very classic and very very nice. He found his interpreter’s courage again. He’s like a great professional singer. He did his job and he did it amazingly good. For you, and for your Xfactor story, reaching the unrealized song live

MA: if I hadn’t it would have been like throwing away all we have done until now

MI: we’re here. Comments: “Garrucciu’s back, great Mario ”

MA: thank you, anyway, I’ve never run away, not for now, at least. Let’s see us next Thursday

MI: From “Cristinarock” aren’t we looking for an Italian singer? Mario sings well the great Italian music. We’vfe got it! Ok

Ma: reading that I sing well the great Italian music, the GREAT Italian music…thanks, for me that’s a something to be proud of

MI: let’s go on, we’ve got a hard work to do. Let’s roll up our sleeves. Let’s go and change the wind. Yes, Let’s blow together Alessandro, we can do it that way

AR: let’s see Mario

MI: Mariu

MA: let’s go, hope it goes well

EM: it will, good luck

Mi: hi, so there’s the unrealized song, very powerful but we also need a second song, so I chose a song I really like, cause I’m Myasaki, how’s it called?

AR: Miyagi (I don’t know how it’s spelled)

MA: Miyagi the professor

MI: aaah you know him!!

AR: great!

MA: wax on, wax off

MI: you’re a genius. Now you’re ready to go on, in the challenge, so we had an idea. I chose the song “hey ya” by (I don’t know his name!) I found a new version folk style by Obadia Parker (O.O)

MA: it’s amazing! Great great song, I love it, he really surprised me

MI: what are you saying?

MA: that it was faster

MI: aren’t you happy?

MA: f**k yeah!

Mi: you as***le! (they laugh) If we have to go home, let’s do it with style!

MA: let’s do it loud!

MI: yeah! You’re my Napoleon! You’re the new professor

MA: Can you see it? It’s getting more and more worrying ! look at me, the last time it was “Patatone”, now it’s professor

Mi: come here!

MA: MarioSan! Help me!

MI: Loyal to you, we’ll work

AR: for our whole life, even after

MI: for you (they take a bow) lower, lower

AR: I’ve got a bit of a backache

(Mario laughs very hard)

MA: you’re not normal! I’m happy about the choice, bye!

AR: no, not this one!

MA: heeey yaaa, do you remember it? It’s from Outcast, it’s fu**ing great!

Hahahah i laughed so hard doing this translation! They're really funny! :teehee:Hope you'll enjoy it!:wink2:

http://video.fc2.com/en/content/20141203YmY05yTH

AR: a hard day’s night

MI: a hard day’s night, no, really a good night

AR: a good night, yeah

MI: Mario had many problems with Bennato’s song

MA: ready?

EM: yeah

MA: let’s see what he says, about yesterday night

EM: Mario, I saw him a bit anxious because he knows he wasn’t at his best yesterday. When you went at the play-off I had moment of crisis, I couldn’t go on without you

MI: Emma did well yesterday

EM: she enjoyed it too

MI: she enjoyed it, yes. Her unrealized song is, next week very important to her, we have to see if she really can..

EM: take it

MI: Mario and Emma are ready to walk on stage as artists

AR: let’s go and see how they’ve woken up

Emma and Mario argue about the correct placement of the two words tea and sugar in the Italian sentence

MI: ah, here’s the rain

EM: to our unrealized songs

MA: to our unrealized songs

MI: permission?

MA: hi

MI: hi, ah! There are two contestants on the couch! Where’s Mario, Where’s Mario? He’s not in Sardinia, he’s here, in Milan

MA: how’re you?

MI: fine, hi, great team, did you sleep?

EM: yes

MI: I can tell that, you?

MA: a bit less

MI: a bit less? I can tell that too. I wanna start from you Emma, let’s see the first performance.

EM: I wanted to show Mika that I was strong, that I could take out my joky part

MI: haha look at my face!! Emma was Emma, she was completely fearless

EM: nice

MI: funny! Like a sister

EM: very spontaneous

MI: as we were like 15 people in a club, as if the real life walked on the Xfactor stage, so, even our relationship which is sometime quite (hard) and two seconds later we’re enjoying …

EM: I’m like: (whining) I can’t do it, he’s like: You must do it! It’s this thing that sometimes drives us both nuts

MI: let’s take a look at the second performance

EM: I felt myself as I could sing it, just being aware of this, it changes everything

MI: with Gualazzi’s song she eventually sang in Italian without feeling uncomfortable. This performance was much more professional

EM: but this is my genre, I was really at ease with this kind of music

MI: but you’re very effective with pop melodies too

EM: no, when I was given “Walking on broken glass” I thought I would die ,I was like this

MI: this week we learned something, you can do both

EM: good

MI: shall we take a look at the comments?

EM: shh

MI: form “BeneduceAnna”: Emma’s always a great artist able to make you feel amazing emotions. She gets better and better with her Italian

EM: Yeah! I come from Barga but I’m not, being a foreigner I thought I wouldn’t be welcomed by Italians, in the way I’ve been welcomed

MI: “somethingOfficial” her reinterpretation of “WOBG” with a hint of Mika’s WAG is awesome

EM: I must say I was dying before walking on stage , I passed two days of total panic, on the contrary, I could stand at the game’s level

MI: where are they? Where are all the people who didn’t like the mash-up? There aren’t any

EM: you’re the only one, as always

MI: it’s only me! Mario, don’t look at me in this way, you did a great work, and I’ll tell you why, let’s watch the first performance

MA: I tried to interpret it in the best way, as I always do with all the songs

MI: it was a bit shocking, seeing Mario singing with this style, a bit… it wasn’t modern but it wasn’t… it was a bit too loud. Ok, you didn’t communicate too much emotion in this performance, in the two parts. The instability of the first part of the song with this too low texture destabilized him completely. I must say, a very important lesson for you. When you’re doing the rehearsals, looking for the right pitch of the song, you have to say, “I can’t”. this is your responsibility , you’re the only one who can this decision. You have to learn it, not only for the next live, but also for your development in this competition. I didn’t go as we wanted it to go, absolutely, but I received a call 20 minutes ago from Bennato, who’s very happy you sang his song

MA: does he?

MI: it’s incredible that such a popular song, a great song by a great singer.. and the singer the day after is on the phone talking. “I’m very happy Mario sang one of my songs” but… this is crazy, incredible. Bennato’s 10- year-old-daughter was watching the tv and as she saw you’re singing a song of his father’s, she quickly ran from her father saying “look dad, look! There’s your song, with Mario”. Let’s watch the second performance

MA: at the second song I got concentrated again, the songs had two different stories and they had to be told in two different ways

Mi: the “Luci a San Siro” performance was elegant, it was Mario again. It was very nice, very classic and very very nice. He found his interpreter’s courage again. He’s like a great professional singer. He did his job and he did it amazingly good. For you, and for your Xfactor story, reaching the unrealized song live

MA: if I hadn’t it would have been like throwing away all we have done until now

MI: we’re here. Comments: “Garrucciu’s back, great Mario ”

MA: thank you, anyway, I’ve never run away, not for now, at least. Let’s see us next Thursday

MI: From “Cristinarock” aren’t we looking for an Italian singer? Mario sings well the great Italian music. We’vfe got it! Ok

Ma: reading that I sing well the great Italian music, the GREAT Italian music…thanks, for me that’s a something to be proud of

MI: let’s go on, we’ve got a hard work to do. Let’s roll up our sleeves. Let’s go and change the wind. Yes, Let’s blow together Alessandro, we can do it that way

AR: let’s see Mario

MI: Mariu

MA: let’s go, hope it goes well

EM: it will, good luck

Mi: hi, so there’s the unrealized song, very powerful but we also need a second song, so I chose a song I really like, cause I’m Myasaki, how’s it called?

AR: Miyagi (I don’t know how it’s spelled)

MA: Miyagi the professor

MI: aaah you know him!!

AR: great!

MA: wax on, wax off

MI: you’re a genius. Now you’re ready to go on, in the challenge, so we had an idea. I chose the song “hey ya” by (I don’t know his name!) I found a new version folk style by Obadia Parker (O.O)

MA: it’s amazing! Great great song, I love it, he really surprised me

MI: what are you saying?

MA: that it was faster

MI: aren’t you happy?

MA: f**k yeah!

Mi: you as***le! (they laugh) If we have to go home, let’s do it with style!

MA: let’s do it loud!

MI: yeah! You’re my Napoleon! You’re the new professor

MA: Can you see it? It’s getting more and more worrying ! look at me, the last time it was “Patatone”, now it’s professor

Mi: come here!

MA: MarioSan! Help me!

MI: Loyal to you, we’ll work

AR: for our whole life, even after

MI: for you (they take a bow) lower, lower

AR: I’ve got a bit of a backache

(Mario laughs very hard)

MA: you’re not normal! I’m happy about the choice, bye!

AR: no, not this one!

MA: heeey yaaa, do you remember it? It’s from Outcast, it’s fu**ing great!

Thanks a lot !! Well I still dont understand the funny things but I think I just don't have the reference ! :teehee:

Thank you very much as always !!:huglove:

off topic for younglings.

Have you seen the movie : The Karate Kid ?

The Karate Kid http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Karate_Kid

51D6D9GZ06L.jpg

I've never heard about that... :blink: Should I have to ? :fisch:

Oh yes, you should! :naughty:

It is a quite famous scene of a 1984 movie, Karate Kid. It is a movie about a boy who, after being beaten by local bullies, becomes a student of the karate master Miyagi.

His first lesson, was cleaning and waxing the master's car, making circular gestures with each hand: "Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out of mouth. Wax on, wax off."