Mika to be a judge @ X Factor Italia 2014 !

Kumazzz

Yep,in the end Fedez is showing his real face :thumbdown:

True,at least Morgan is sincere in his "drama-queen" behavior,while Fedez has a filthy character :sneaky2:

Yes, Morgan is who he is, but Fedez was so from the beginning.If you re-watch the first Liveshow, you'll see the same things, the same behavior of him, and also of Morgan and Victoria Cabello, especially at the moment of Diluvio's elimination.

I have already talked about Fedez in other posts.I already had my opinion of him because I had already seen his behavior outside of XFactor and this has only confirmed, actually worsened it.

Frankly, this show has reached whole new levels of ridiculousness and it couldn't be more evident that he doesn't belong there. Watching the last Xtra was like being tortured and losing 10 years of life in 30 minutes.

I think it may be enough now. I hope he's done with this kind of shows for good.

I agree with you.In the Italian television (actually, in our country) unfortunately these things happen very often.

At least, from of what I have seen, in The Voice France there is a lot of professionalism, a more quiet atmosphere and more respect between judges/coaches.I hope will be in this way also in the new edition.

Daily 31 - Backstage

It is a huge video to upload, so I made a cut with Emma, Mario, Mika comments and the final elimination of Emma, with extra moments with Mika. Be prepared to cry at the end. :crybaby:

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/834ckkkt08ieg1k/21_Daily31_05.12.14_Mika_Backstage_Semifinale.mp4

Extrafactor

This is the whole extrafactor after Emma's elimination. Emotional and moving. :huglove:

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/c8rcntf7b22pkf7/22_ExtraFactor_Semifinale.mp4

Thank you very much Marta :huglove:

Unfortunately dear Mika we are sorry you had to see this aspect of our country, but, after all, also on television there is the need to create "strategies" and "political support" to go forward.

Mika knew what he was getting into (if not he should have been reading MFC :mf_rosetinted:) so there is no need to apologize to him on behalf of Italy. Just as I never believed XF Italia was any better than other Simon Cowell shows I doubt this one is any worse. The time for worrying about how this show was going to offend his image as a serious musician was before he signed the first contract. It's water under the bridge now.

At least, from of what I have seen, in The Voice France there is a lot of professionalism, a more quiet atmosphere and more respect between judges/coaches.I hope will be in this way also in the new edition.

That is true but it got too boring to watch in the end. Once my favourite singers were eliminated I stopped watching because the judges are not entertaining after the auditions are over.

And as favourite singers are eliminated in every show of this type, I don't see what the huge drama is about Emma. Good singers come, good singers go. Most of them are never heard from again. Maybe she is one of the lucky ones that can capitalize on her TV exposure but I doubt it makes much difference whether she leaves this week or next.

I think it is overly melodramatic to portray her exit as a miscarriage of justice to take down Mika. If I heard correctly the audience did not vote enough for her either so no matter how much Mika or anyone else loves her she was obviously not the clear winner in the minds of many.

Daily 31 - Backstage

It is a huge video to upload, so I made a cut with Emma, Mario, Mika comments and the final elimination of Emma, with extra moments with Mika. Be prepared to cry at the end. :crybaby:

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/834ckkkt08ieg1k/21_Daily31_05.12.14_Mika_Backstage_Semifinale.mp4

Extrafactor

This is the whole extrafactor after Emma's elimination. Emotional and moving. :huglove:

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/c8rcntf7b22pkf7/22_ExtraFactor_Semifinale.mp4

Thanks a million for your works as always !!:huglove:

adding your post to here.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4052739&postcount=1561

:EDIT:

I got a whole of the episode from a site.

http://vk.com/video232312753_170860342

Edited by Kumazzz
updating

Sky Uno

05-12-2014

Intervista Doppia: Emma e Emma Morton

http://xfactor.sky.it/showvideo/223737/intervista-doppia-emma-e-emma-morton/05-12-2014/

[sky]223737[/sky]

1417797424_intervista_doppia_emma_e_emma_morton_thumbnail_1.jpg

06-12-2014

L'intervista all'eliminato: Emma

http://xfactor.sky.it/showvideo/223800/lintervista-alleliminato-emma/06-12-2014/

[sky]223800[/sky]

1417865878_lintervista_alleliminato_emma_thumbnail_1.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz

Sky Uno

05-12-2014

http://xfactor.sky.it/showvideo/223737/intervista-doppia-emma-e-emma-morton/05-12-2014/

[sky]223737[/sky]

06-12-2014

http://xfactor.sky.it/showvideo/223800/lintervista-alleliminato-emma/06-12-2014/

[sky]223800[/sky]

Thanks ! :huglove:

Yes, Morgan is who he is, but Fedez was so from the beginning.If you re-watch the first Liveshow, you'll see the same things, the same behavior of him, and also of Morgan and Victoria Cabello, especially at the moment of Diluvio's elimination.

I have already talked about Fedez in other posts.I already had my opinion of him because I had already seen his behavior outside of XFactor and this has only confirmed, actually worsened it.

You're right,you must know him better from outside Xf show.I must say I've never watched him working with his team in any Daily,in fact I didn't see any of the other judges doing it,excepting Mika.However,this week I managed to watch Fedez and Victoria in one Daily and I was shocked.Both of them were looking out of the contest,like they were there only to smile and babbling nonsense.....none of them didn't give a professional advice,or an interesting tip to their contestants :doh: . And I realized how much work Mika did with his team,and all of that running between Milan and Paris :aah:

No matter who the winner will be,I'm sure that Emma and Mario will cherish this experience and use it for their future carrier,if they will follow this path :thumb_yello:

You're right,you must know him better from outside Xf show.I must say I've never watched him working with his team in any Daily,in fact I didn't see any of the other judges doing it,excepting Mika.However,this week I managed to watch Fedez and Victoria in one Daily and I was shocked.Both of them were looking out of the contest,like they were there only to smile and babbling nonsense.....none of them didn't give a professional advice,or an interesting tip to their contestants :doh: . And I realized how much work Mika did with his team,and all of that running between Milan and Paris :aah:

No matter who the winner will be,I'm sure that Emma and Mario will cherish this experience and use it for their future carrier,if they will follow this path :thumb_yello:

even Alessandro Reina tweeted about how much he learnt from Mika.

Sky Uno

05-12-2014

[sky]223737[/sky]

06-12-2014

[sky]223800[/sky]

In these two interviews with Emma, the girl talks a lot about Mika and their relationship and about how he worked with her. She is very sincere. Here the translation.

Emma and the relationship with Mika

My relationship with Mika is strange ... because our relationship has been very professional ... he is extremely professional ... when we were together we talked about work ... he is very focused on work ... but there is an element between us ... one thing ... how do you say? a thing that teased me, that stung me...and at the same time there was so much warmth ... a fraternal relationship ... he never allowed me to drown in my insecurities ... even when I went to him crying, he does not ever told me: "Oh baby, come here, I understand you...."

No! He said: "No, that's no good, you must not cry! You're an adult, you're an artist! Let's talk about this..." And so, I was almost shocked ... but in this way, he could get out of me ...well, I don't know how to say...he has been able, in his own way, without much softness... he has been able to pull out of me ... my strength. He has always given me challenges ... and at first I was troubled because he always wanted to bring me out of my securities, he forced me to do things that I considered too high for me ... he has been able to make me believe that I am able to do more than I thought

You and Mika have a good relationship.Send him a message.

Emma: Thanks Mika! Because you have been able to bring out of me the best, you've demonstrated to be a very intelligent man but also very sensitive. I was very impressed how you managed to read inside me so quickly, to understand me both artistically and humanly ... you managed to figure out how to bring out of me the beauty.

• Like 1

Exactly my thoughts. He is a real professional and works incredibly hard :thumb_yello: I think the other judges gave a better impression during auditions, their behavior changed as soon as the real game started.

I think one thing about this edition of XF Italy.

The show has been a success, a lot of public and the songs of "under and over" teams at the top of Itunes charts. But it has been a very strange edition , and the public has noticed it. The balances that have supported the show for eight years have been suddenly changed and I think that Mika found himself in a situation that he did not expected, very different from last year. The playful madness of the past years has turned into nervousness and aggressive behaviours.

Why?? I don't know the real reason . :dunno:

Is Morgan the real problem ? Fedez? The Sony producers, entered actively into the show for the first time? Perhaps a combination of things.

What I know, is that Mika has been so great in that situation and it was not easy. If he wanted to live a strong emotion, well... I think he lived it.

Very often, Mika found himself at that table of judges "alone like a dog" (do you say in this way? :naughty:), clearly embarrassed or in the midst of violent battles. :argue:

He remained himself, he never reacted to provocations or personal attacks and he showed a side of himself professional, elegant and intelligent in a contest that often degenerated.

The job done with his guys has been interesting, brave and sincere.

I loved him, his strength, integrity and sensitivity so many times...while the other judges were only focused on themselves and on their personal struggles, Mika has always talked as a musician...about music, songs and art.

This is what I've seen.

I can not feel his participation to this XF Italy as a bad thing. He did his job, an hard job this time, and he did it well. He can be proud of himself. :huglove:

Edited by Marta.
  • Like 1

Exactly my thoughts. He is a real professional and works incredibly hard :thumb_yello: I think the other judges gave a better impression during auditions, their behavior changed as soon as the real game started.

The show has been a success, a lot of public and the songs of "under and over" teams at the top of Itunes charts. But it has been a very strange edition , and the public has noticed it. The balances that have supported the show for eight years have been suddenly changed and I think that Mika found himself in a situation that he did not expected, very different from last year. The playful madness of the past years has turned into nervousness and aggressive behaviours.

Is Morgan the real problem ? Fedez? The Sony producers, entered actively into the show for the first time? Perhaps a combination of things.

What I know, is that Mika has been so great in that situation and it was not easy. If he wanted to live a strong emotion, well... I think he lived it.

Very often, Mika found himself at that table of judges "alone like a dog" (do you say in this way? :naughty:), clearly embarrassed or in the midst of violent battles. :argue:

He remained himself, he never reacted to provocations or personal attacks and he showed a side of himself professional, elegant and intelligent in a contest that often degenerated.

I loved him, his strength, integrity and sensitivity so many times...while the other judges were only focused on themselves and on their personal struggles, Mika has always talked as a musician...about music, songs and art.

This is what I've seen.

I can not feel his participation to this XF Italy as a bad thing. He did his job, an hard job this time, and he did it well. He can be proud of himself. :huglove:

Thanks to both of you. I feel the same.

Everyone, I'm sorry I have read all these posts but I'm a little confused as to what happened?

I have been watching it online ( I live in England) but I am a bit behind as they are soo long and I have no time :( but in the ones I have seen, althought my Italian is not too good I sensed the aggressiveness of the judges towards each other (apart from mika and Victoria they were more on the receiving end)

Would someone mind clarifying what went on this week for me please?

In these two interviews with Emma, the girl talks a lot about Mika and their relationship and about how he worked with her. She is very sincere. Here the translation.

My relationship with Mika is strange ... because our relationship has been very professional ... he is extremely professional ... when we were together we talked about work ... he is very focused on work ... but there is an element between us ... one thing ... how do you say? a thing that teased me, that stung me...and at the same time there was so much warmth ... a fraternal relationship ... he never allowed me to drown in my insecurities ... even when I went to him crying, he does not ever told me: "Oh baby, come here, I understand you...."

No! He said: "No, that's no good, you must not cry! You're an adult, you're an artist! Let's talk about this..." And so, I was almost shocked ... but in this way, he could get out of me ...well, I don't know how to say...he has been able, in his own way, without much softness... he has been able to pull out of me ... my strength. He has always given me challenges ... and at first I was troubled because he always wanted to bring me out of my securities, he forced me to do things that I considered too high for me ... he has been able to make me believe that I am able to do more than I thought

Emma: Thanks Mika! Because you have been able to bring out of me the best, you've demonstrated to be a very intelligent man but also very sensitive. I was very impressed how you managed to read inside me so quickly, to understand me both artistically and humanly ... you managed to figure out how to bring out of me the beauty.

Sweet interview :wub2: Thanks for sharing and translating :huglove::thumb_yello:

Would someone mind clarifying what went on this week for me please?

In short, last week at the end of the show Emma was in the ballot with Ilaria (Team Vicky). Nobody expected it, Emma was one of the favorites to win. Mika was very very sorry .... Emma sang very well last night, and her unreleased song was beautiful.

In the final choice of the judges, Vicky eliminated Emma to save her contestant, Mika eliminated Ilaria for the same reason. The decision was in the hands of Fedez and Morgan, in this order.

Fedez said that he thought it was right to go to the tilt ... that for him the two girls were at the same level, that he did not know what to do.. .but at the end he eliminated Emma. :aah:

Morgan had already said, at the beginning of the show, the he wanted to support Vicky team, in any situation. Perhaps the idea to see in the final only Mika and Fedez contestants, for him was unbearable. So it was clear to everyone, including Fedez, that the tilt was possible, only with a Fedez's choice against Ilaria and not against Emma.

The end of the story is that Emma has been eliminated. :aah::aah:

Mika was angry and disappointed (I was expecting another behavior by professionals) and the debates around this story have been endless for days.

Who blames Morgan, for refusing to save a talent like Emma for his own reasons.

Who blames Fedez for playing dirty: he wanted to eliminate Emma, the stronger rival of his team, and at the same time to remain "clean" in front of the public, placing the responsibility of the choice on Morgan.

In this situation, the relationship between the judges has been further ruined. At least... that's what we saw on TV. :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by Marta.

I honestly was a little surprised at what she has said in interviews after her elimination, not so much about Mika - although she told, strangely, that Mika has never said to her that she was good (brava):blink: - , but towards/about Mario.After the beautiful things said in Daily episodes and the video diaries of how much they were close, suddenly an icy silence and no support for/to him.I understand her disappointment, but it was not his fault.

Edited by charlie20

This is what I've seen.

:thumb_yello: Grazie millie - for telling this! :huglove: I'm very happy to hear that MIKA managed to behave well, through the hard times - and that he did his job in XF, with wiseness and dignity ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

I just read the translation of what Emma said about MIKA (thanks for it and for all the links :huglove: ) and I find it interesting that he was "tough" with her, while last year he seemed more soft and gentle with the young girls. He seems to adapt very much to the age and experience of people in his way of coaching

In short, last week at the end of the show Emma was in the ballot with Ilaria (Team Vicky). Nobody expected it, Emma was one of the favorites to win. Mika was very very sorry .... Emma sang very well last night, and her unreleased song was beautiful.

In the final choice of the judges, Vicky eliminated Emma to save her contestant, Mika eliminated Ilaria for the same reason. The decision was in the hands of Fedez and Morgan, in this order.

Fedez said that he thought it was right to go to the tilt ... that for him the two girls were at the same level, that he did not know what to do.. .but at the end he eliminated Emma. :aah:

Morgan had already said, at the beginning of the show, the he wanted to support Vicky team, in any situation. Perhaps the idea to see in the final only Mika and Fedez contestants, for him was unbearable. So it was clear to everyone, including Fedez, that the tilt was possible, only with a Fedez's choice against Ilaria and not against Emma.

The end of the story is that Emma has been eliminated. :aah::aah:

Mika was angry and disappointed (I was expecting another behavior by professionals) and the debates around this story have been endless for days.

Who blames Morgan, for refusing to save a talent like Emma for his own reasons.

Who blames Fedez for playing dirty: he wanted to eliminate Emma, the stronger rival of his team, and at the same time to remain "clean" in front of the public, placing the responsibility of the choice on Morgan.

In this situation, the relationship between the judges has been further ruined. At least... that's what we saw on TV. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh okay thank ps for clarifying! :blush-anim-cl:

I wanted Emma to win, she was by far the strongest in the competition :(

That's the problem with the X factor it ends up all bias and not about talent- i think it should be up to the public all the way- no judges decision

But, in the uk anyway, the finalists/ semi finalists who don't win tend to do better but that could just be the uk :blink:

Daily 32

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/asniu7aw898lfea/22_Daily32_08.12.14_Le_assegnazioni_della_finale.mp4

These are the songs that Mario will sing in the final show

MARIO

1) A duet (unknown title, for now) with one of the special guests of the final show.

2) All'orizzonte ( His unreleased song)

3) Use somebody (Kings of Leon). This time, Mario choose the song.

Here the special guests of the final: Tiziano Ferro, Gianna Nannini, Arisa, Malika Ayane, David Guetta, Saint Motel

Edited by Marta.