Blogger Selvaggia Lucarelli is a fan! :-)

robertina

I know this will sound quite odd to people outside Italy, cause this woman is a very famous blogger but only in our country, of course.

foto-di-selvaggia-lucarelli_zps6dc1a002.jpg

BUT

she is a 100% Mika fan and posted very flattering words about him a few months ago.. very witty and ironic :naughty: She admitted to have fallen for him ...let's face it, she's one of our kind :mf_rosetinted:

This is Mika's dedication for her

selvaggia_zps745c4a4a.png

Today she was in my town showcasing her first novel "Che ci importa del mondo".

I decided it was time for her to become a true Mika fan, so I gave her a MikaFanClub badge! She was enthousiastic, immediately pinned the badge to her jacket and we took a picture!

Selvaggia wearing the badge

IMG-20140615-WA0006_zps5b614563.jpg

here we are! she proudly showing her brand new badge :naughty:

IMG-20140615-WA0003_zps30534084.jpg

Selvaggia, you are a member of the club now! :huglove:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh boy, we should translate this column! :aah:

Ubi Mika minor cessat is going to be my new motto. :mf_rosetinted:

Do you think she would mind if I tweeted to her?

Edit: too late, as you may have noticed. I did it.

Edited by Elwendin

I love Selvaggia and everything she write. I met her at X factor last year( I was with Valmont) we took a pic and she was so nice with us. I'm reading her book right now and I always have a smile on my face.

I'm so happy now she's a real anf true MFCers.

Welcome here Selvaggia :thumb_yello:

I understand about half of what she's saying, but I like this girl enormously!

Am now following her.

Edited by ceebs

she favorited my tweet :naughty:

Double AAAAWWWW!

I'm following her both on Twitter and Facebook since... let me look.... five whole minutes. :thumb_yello:

and sh.t in the process I just spilled hot tea on my chest.

Great job Robertina! :thumb_yello::wink2:

I remember that we talked about her column about Mika when she wrote it. I even remember understanding it :mf_rosetinted: So I guess we have already a translation of it somewhere in MFC :naughty:

I'm now following her on Twitter :mf_rosetinted: even if she seems to tweet only in Italian. I like to suffer :mf_rosetinted:

Great job Robertina! :thumb_yello::wink2:

I remember that we talked about her column about Mika when she wrote it. I even remember understanding it :mf_rosetinted: So I guess we have already a translation of it somewhere in MFC :naughty:

I'm now following her on Twitter :mf_rosetinted: even if she seems to tweet only in Italian. I like to suffer :mf_rosetinted:

I think I translated that article, if I remember well :teehee:

I follow her since a longtime, I love her so much...

I had a couple of chats with her on FB, she's so lovely.

I think I translated that article, if I remember well :teehee:

I'm digging with the search button in order to find it, I already found the one by google translator (here) but I'll keep on looking for yours :thumb_yello:

Edited by Elwendin

You are both gorgeous!!!! :wub2:

(I can't find your translation, I have no patience when it comes to deal with the bloody search button :sneaky2:)

No, I didn't do it :doh:.

I just made a proposal, after Kumazz google translation, but then I was told that the sense was clear, and that I could spare time for other XF8 translations :aah:

No, I didn't do it :doh:.

I just made a proposal, after Kumazz google translation, but then I was told that the sense was clear, and that I could spare time for other XF8 translations :aah:

This reassures my ego, I was blaming myself for being such a loser in finding things :aah:

Better than nothing....thanks Eriko & Google :naughty:

Thanks for posting !

It's very fun, I didn't know anything about the blogger.

She's a famous person in Italy : wiki : http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selvaggia_Lucarelli

( In English by Google translator )

http://www.liberoquotidiano.it/news/libero-pensiero/1339366/Selvaggia-Lucarelli---Mi-sono-innamorata-di-Mika--Peccato-sia-gay----.html

I think I'm in big trouble : I am madly in love with Mika .

And I emphasize " hopelessly " because love, when it is pure and unwavering as in this case , it should be celebrated with the adverbs right . It must be declared without hesitation and modesty unnecessary , because at thirty years he played pretty well I learned to distinguish the fleeting infatuations love authentic .

What is love for Mika . Point . And if it is true that love breaks down all barriers and prejudice and convention and the way and bumps , I do not see why it should stop the fact that he's gay .

Or rather, he claims to be gay, because I am a male more male Mika I have not seen even in the World Cup final of rugby New Zealand - France.

Mika is a stuff to make it look like Russell Crowe in version Massimo Decimo Meridio a nymphet in a field of daisies.

And with a detail that is unbelievable : it manages to be gay and male , without adhering to any cliché , to some stereotype of the male gay and manuals from the common place.

Mika does not encroach into attitude ever , the arrogance , the arrogance of certain hetero convinced to acquire the brand so dominant and even in affectation , forced eccentricity , caustic irony of so many gay cathode . They must have realized immediately the other judges of X Factor when you are seen arriving , that with the arrival of Mika air would change. Some even claims that Morgan has become blonde naturally , after having heard the first time.

Not surprisingly, for the first episode , the Ventura hath been presented with black dress and veil. In fact, during the live broadcast on Thursday night , have formally celebrated three funerals : that of Morgan , that of Elio and that of the same Ventura .

They tried the old judges to be brilliant , to be argumentative , to be insightful , but nothing they could against the charisma of dazzling crystal thirty Lebanese equipped with an air and grace in equal measure.

Ubi Mika lower cessat .

They were even tenderness , the other three .

The Ventura , guilty of having called for the departure of Arisa after violent fights last year and have thus effectively determined the arrival of Mika , I think if you could go back in time not only ripiglierebbe the poor Rosalba Pippa , but also Gerò give away , the house in Sardinia and its better singer .

Morgan , on Thursday evening , less original than usual with his gloves and sexy witch accustomed to unquestioned consensus of the public, hath been found with a singer eliminated in the first episode . Yes , I agree, Lorenzo Mengoni was a dull voiced by Ceccherini , but the matter is symptomatic of how the balance has changed .

Before the viewer hanging from the lips of Morgan , now in full Scottish Mika .

First thought that the judgment of Morgan was sacred and that no one could attract the attention as he was, he could bring his expertise , he could have his authority.

But , without black enamel and arrogance in spades , the mythological Mika has shown that the charism , behind the counter, can not dress clothes cursed.

That there are also good and interesting Where's My Car .

That the good guys do not have all the face of Fabio Fazio .

Mind you, it is always Morgan Morgan , but to paraphrase one of his most beautiful songs , this year's revolution is Elsewhere .

Then there Elio . And here is to open a parenthesis that is beyond even from my love for Mika .

Does anyone know by chance if Elio on Thursday evening , in theory, would have the football ?

No because the face and involvement are always the one to which they made X Factor the night that would else to do.

You hear Mika say "You were theatrical and gritty , you have a lot of potential ," then it's up to him and says, "

Well done, tuned , you have gone very well ."

I mean , in comparison Mara Maionchi was Hemingway.

On the other hand , in fact , the divine Mika after two months which is in Italy, an Italian can show off to embarrass half of our national football team. The Ventura tells the audience :

"I'd like you to hear this song ' and he says a piece of Fossati with a resounding :"

If I had not studied the subjunctive, I would not understand this song , " proving to chew subjunctive , conditional and consecutio best of parliamentary medium .

But it is also generous with Aba ( "You are more modern than the cliché beautiful voice and nice tits ") , ironic when you take off your shoes ( "Take off those slippers , I give you my shoes rather ").

Dare even funny neologisms forneriana memory ( "I choosato a song ").

He can be stopped and badass when the public oppose it because in the end chooses to eliminate Lorenzo , caring about booing and whistling like rain .

And finally, let me tell you .

When Morgan tells Violetta "You 're the girl with the ukulele " and Mika corrects him :

"No , you're not the only girl with a ukulele. You give off the most beautiful light this evening , "

I have finally given up the evidence:

Mika is not only the undisputed star of X Factor.

Mika is also the man with whom I would like to see X Factor on beige sofa in the evening , after putting to bed our twelve children.

And yes , I realized that he is gay , but Mika , now I turn to you

: if you really want to be a little ' Italian , not enough to know the language.

To be one of us have to leave home consistency. Deny what you have said and done to date, contradict yourself , say that agivi without your knowledge , changes sides and shirt .

And if you are not yet clear, the facts explain who they are and Capezzone Casini, so to speak.

You'll see that you'll understand. In short, it becomes straight, Mika .

I'll wait .

Today she was in my town showcasing her first novel "Che ci importa del mondo".

I decided it was time for her to become a true Mika fan, so I gave her a MikaFanClub badge! She was enthousiastic, immediately pinned the badge to her jacket and we took a picture!

here we are! she proudly showing her brand new badge :naughty:

IMG-20140615-WA0003_zps30534084.jpg

Selvaggia, you are a member of the club now! :huglove:

And MFC is now following her on Twitter :thumb_yello:

What a cute story, Robi -- and great job promoting us! Oh and Mika as well. :naughty:

And MFC is now following her on Twitter :thumb_yello:

What a cute story, Robi -- and great job promoting us! Oh and Mika as well. :naughty:

I love what she wrote :wub2:

Following her on twitter and facebook now :thumb_yello:

She loves Mika just like us :mikalove: