More than that! :mf_lustslow:

Haha yes and I would buy it immediately. :naughty:

I've watched the first half last night and I'm planning to watch the rest in a few minutes. :wub2: I can't get enough haha! :das:

I wonder how that would sound! :naughty: It would need a new title though.. Underwater + Rain = ... Flood? :aah:

I've watched the first half last night and I'm planning to watch the rest in a few minutes. :wub2: I can't get enough haha! :das:

I wonder how that would sound! :naughty: It would need a new title though.. Underwater + Rain = ... Flood? :aah:

You're a fool addicted! :naughty: And that's great. :D Enjoy! :wink2:

Ahah nice title! Are you stealing from Take That? :P

We had finalle of our talent show today, and they played Mika during the presentation! wooooo! They do it every year at least once!  :pbjt:  :dance_man:

And I missed so many posts... :banghead:  

Sounds cool, did you take part in the talent contest?

Don't worry, there's plenty of time to catch up. :)

I wonder how that would sound! :naughty: It would need a new title though.. Underwater + Rain = ... Flood? :aah:

I love the OSM versions too. :wub:

Haha, we should suggest that title to Mika!

Take That - they're alright I guess, but nothing special.  We hear lots about them in the UK. :mf_rosetinted:

But what we REALLY want to hear is Mika! :)

We don't hear much about them anymore here in Holland really.

Me to, surprise surprise. :das:

Funny thing: I'm listening to the radio right now and at 12.00 they always play a live song on piano to 'start the new week' and someone suggested Grace Kelly. So I'm hoping they play that haha. Waiting eagerly. :cheer:

Crazy, weird and proud. :das:

They're just... not my style of music hehe. :aah:

Exactly! :das:

Ahaha well said! :aah: Same here! ;)

Take That - they're alright I guess, but nothing special. We hear lots about them in the UK. :mf_rosetinted:

But what we REALLY want to hear is Mika! :)

REALLY REALLY REALLY!!!! Here in Germany as well!

We don't hear much about them anymore here in Holland really.

Me to, surprise surprise. :das:

Funny thing: I'm listening to the radio right now and at 12.00 they always play a live song on piano to 'start the new week' and someone suggested Grace Kelly. So I'm hoping they play that haha. Waiting eagerly. :cheer:

Waaah maybe a Mika fan? :D You need to find out! And hopefully hear the song! :biggrin2:

Haha sure? :P:das:

Oh my! That's would be annoying...

Hehe maaaybe. :teehee:

I will definitly wait though, the most horrible thing is that you think they don't play it and yet they do and then offcourse you didn't listen.. If you get what I mean. :mf_rosetinted:  :teehee:

Hehe maaaybe. :teehee:

I will definitly wait though, the most horrible thing is that you think they don't play it and yet they do and then offcourse you didn't listen.. If you get what I mean. :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

Yeah I got it! So let's hope you will get a nice Sunday evening gift. :crossed:

Ahahhaahah I laughed way to hard at this!!! :D

Oh no! That radio is just unfair! Will yu losten to the radio show he will have on the new years day? I will probably wake up first to get home from friends house in time :D

And offcourse, they didn't play it... I waited for nothing. :aah:  :banghead:  *makes angry phone call to radio station* :mf_rosetinted:

How unfair.  You should phone in and encourage them to play some of Mika's newer music. :)

Oh no! That radio is just unfair! Will yu losten to the radio show he will have on the new years day? I will probably wake up first to get home from friends house in time :D

I will definitely listen.  Such a good way to start off my year.  I  can tell that next year is going to be a really fantastic year. :wink2:

I know right!! :banghead: They should've played it. <_<

:(

Ahahhaahah I laughed way to hard at this!!! :D

Ahahaha yeah! :D:naughty:

I don't know if I can manage to... I might not be able to do anything that day. :lol:

I will definitely listen. Such a good way to start off my year. I can tell that next year is going to be a really fantastic year. :wink2:

True though! So I need to hear. :aah: Mika should call me that day to make me come alive again. :floor: