Thank you! :hug: I just managed to get two tickets this morning and I couldn't be more excited! I think my dad is getting slightly annoyed as I've been jumping round the house ever since we ordered them. :boing:

I might be going with my mum, but if she can't make it I'll go by myself. The show is literally a week after my 18th birthday so it's going to be a big treat for me!

Omg!!!!! Let's celebrate those amazing news!!! :D :D :D:yay: :yay: :yay:

:huglove:

I'm so happy for you!!! What a birthday present this will be! :clap:

Thank you! :hug: I just managed to get two tickets this morning and I couldn't be more excited! I think my dad is getting slightly annoyed as I've been jumping round the house ever since we ordered them. :boing:

I might be going with my mum, but if she can't make it I'll go by myself. The show is literally a week after my 18th birthday so it's going to be a big treat for me!

Yes! I'm so happy for you :D I'm sure it will be amazing. The show actually is on my birthday, and the plane tickets were really cheap, but like I said, I might have exams :/

Such amazing news, good for you!! I'm so happy for you haha!! :hug: *throws confetti* :yay:

Yes! I'm so happy for you :D I'm sure it will be amazing. The show actually is on my birthday, and the plane tickets were really cheap, but like I said, I might have exams :/

Thank you all! :group_hug: I hope you all get an opportunity to see Mika soon.  Are any of you going to the London gig too?  Maybe we can meet up. :wink2:

Shame on you and those others who don't even know it! :shocked: No joke! :lol:

I will listen again... nthiugh I am singing the chours all day :)

Omg, I wanna cry. I was just getting way to excited about the new released gig dates and spent like 30 minutes checking dates and planes (and it was really cheap to London)... Then I realized that it's just about when I have my exams....  :wacko:  Better hope for more european dates for the summer!  :excite:

Yeah, right? :aah:

Awww!!! Sorry! :( I was already dreaming about going to the gig in Prague, but I realized I won't have enough money anyway... :unsure::tears: If only he would announce a date for any of us!

Me too! My exams starts e days after the Prague and I want to go soooo much! But I think there would be a possibillity, if I make it itno the academy in winter entrance exams, then I wouldn't meed my final exams at all. So grades wouldnt really matter. Plus the fisrst one is english and I have no problems with that... I hope he announces something later in the summer and that many of us could go :D

How awesome! I am so happy for you! This is the best 18 birthday present! (Mine was the same :))

Have fuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!!!!

Maybe I will try ti convine my parents. I want to see London one day :D

Thank you all! :group_hug: I hope you all get an opportunity to see Mika soon. Are any of you going to the London gig too? Maybe we can meet up. :wink2:

:hug:

That would be cool. I'm not giving up yet. :biggrin2: Sadly I'm not going to London, but you have to tell me about it. :D

I will listen again... nthiugh I am singing the chours all day :)

Me too! My exams starts e days after the Prague and I want to go soooo much! But I think there would be a possibillity, if I make it itno the academy in winter entrance exams, then I wouldn't meed my final exams at all. So grades wouldnt really matter. Plus the fisrst one is english and I have no problems with that... I hope he announces something later in the summer and that many of us could go :D

Good! :naughty:

:crossed:

:hug:

That would be cool. I'm not giving up yet. :biggrin2: Sadly I'm not going to London, but you have to tell me about it. :D

Don't ever give up on anything you want.  I never thought I was going to see Mika, but now I have found it is going to happen!  It just shows that anything can happen. :wink2:

I'll definitely write a gig report when I come back, and include some of my photos.  :)

And I'm hoping Mika goes to Germany soon. :pray:

Don't ever give up on anything you want. I never thought I was going to see Mika, but now I have found it is going to happen! It just shows that anything can happen. :wink2:

I'll definitely write a gig report when I come back, and include some of my photos. :)

And I'm hoping Mika goes to Germany soon. :pray:

You're right!!! :D Maybe he'll be kind and my wish comes true as well! :) But I'm really happy for you. :hug:

Yeah!!! :clap::biggrin2:

Thanks! :huglove:

Thank you, you're so sweet. :hug:

The only problem is that the gig is six months away.  Six months!  How in the heck am I gonna be able to wait that long? :shocked:

I don't think you will survive that :mf_rosetinted:

Just kidding

We keep you distracted here on MFC! :hug: 

Thank you, you're so sweet. :hug:

The only problem is that the gig is six months away. Six months! How in the heck am I gonna be able to wait that long? :shocked:

You have our support! We can make the time go a bit faster :D

That reminds me that it is more than 2 months simce i saw him. Feels like 3 days ;)

I don't think you will survive that :mf_rosetinted:

Just kidding

We keep you distracted here on MFC! :hug: 

:mfr_lol:

Haha I don't think I will either :teehee:

Yes, MFC is a great distraction!

That reminds me that it is more than 2 months simce i saw him. Feels like 3 days ;)

Thanks for that! :hug:

I just get really impatient sometimes, especially when I'm excited.

I bet you remember that gig really well. ;)

It's been around 2 and a half months since I saw him. I can't believe that time is going so fast! It feels like last week haha :naughty:

It's been around 2 and a half months since I saw him. I can't believe that time is going so fast! It feels like last week haha :naughty:

Right? How is that possible!?

I wish I could go again!!!! :( but with you guys! :D

:mfr_lol:

Haha I don't think I will either :teehee:

Yes, MFC is a great distraction!

Thanks for that! :hug:

I just get really impatient sometimes, especially when I'm excited.

I bet you remember that gig really well. ;)

I do... quite well. I remember some details of my favourite moments, but I guess because I'm watching yt videos all the time ahah :D And everytime I think about it I can still feel that rush of energy I had when he ran on stage... I get goosebumps :D

I do... quite well. I remember some details of my favourite moments, but I guess because I'm watching yt videos all the time ahah :D And everytime I think about it I can still feel that rush of energy I had when he ran on stage... I get goosebumps :D

That sounds so great!  Glad you had a good time.  I can't believe I'm actually going to see him now.  When he comes on stage I might actually shriek. :D

Same here! Everytime I think about it I go :cheer:

I did make photo's and video's and I watch them quite a lot haha :teehee:  :das:

Edited by We-Are-Golden

Sameeeeeeeee!!! :fangurl: it was THE moment of my life. The BEST day. I feel like crying of happiness somehow when I think about it. And it's wonderful to know that I don't have to feel weird as you all understand that! :)

That sounds so great! Glad you had a good time. I can't believe I'm actually going to see him now. When he comes on stage I might actually shriek. :D

You remind me of myself when I had been in this situation! :D It's actually unreal until he's finally in front of you. But then it's just magical. :wub2:

Oh my... I had to watch the Como gig once again today because I needed some Mika to see as I still don't know whether I'll see him next year or not. It's just perfect. My parents watched it together with me and they loved it as well! :clap:

This is one of my pics btw

https://www.instagram.com/p/0udLOElhwIRwfGkVfQ_UnpdIyVVj7-bunzCkU0/

:)

You remind me of myself when I had been in this situation! :D It's actually unreal until he's finally in front of you. But then it's just magical. :wub2:

Oh my... I had to watch the Como gig once again today because I needed some Mika to see as I still don't know whether I'll see him next year or not. It's just perfect. My parents watched it together with me and they loved it as well! :clap:

This is one of my pics btw

https://www.instagram.com/p/0udLOElhwIRwfGkVfQ_UnpdIyVVj7-bunzCkU0/

This year was my first Mika gig as well, so I can really imagine beeing in that situation haha! I only realised it that I actually saw Mika after it was over!

I wasn't to far from the stage and I just couldn't believe he was running and dancing in front of me! :naughty: The whole show I was like :wub2:

Lovely photo!

This is one of my photo's : http://www.mikafanclub.com/gallery/image/2314-heaven-tour-9/  :wub2:

Edited by We-Are-Golden

This year was my first Mika gig as well, so I can really imagine beeing in that situation haha! I only realised it that I actually saw Mika after it was over!

I wasn't to far from the stage and I just couldn't believe he was running and dancing in front of me! :naughty: The whole show I was like :wub2:

Lovely photo!

This is one of my photo's : http://www.mikafanclub.com/gallery/image/2314-heaven-tour-9/ :wub2:

Me, too!!! :wub2: the whole evening was perfect but so unreal and awww. I almost can't believe I was there... :shocked:

I had been in the 3rd row, so that was quite close as well. :D I can't describe all the feelings I had!

wonderful pic!!! :fangurl: We're so lucky cos we saw him. :wub2:

That sounds so great! Glad you had a good time. I can't believe I'm actually going to see him now. When he comes on stage I might actually shriek. :D

Same here! Everytime I think about it I go :cheer:

I did make photo's and video's and I watch them quite a lot haha :teehee::das:

Sameeeeeeeee!!! :fangurl: it was THE moment of my life. The BEST day. I feel like crying of happiness somehow when I think about it. And it's wonderful to know that I don't have to feel weird as you all understand that! :)

This is one of my pics btwhttps://www.instagram.com/p/0udLOElhwIRwfGkVfQ_UnpdIyVVj7-bunzCkU0/

Same here. I was in about 7th row, but thenvenue was really small. And I realised that it actually happened when I got to the place where I was staying and tried to go to sleep... and I just olcouldn't. I went to get a glass of water fo me and my best frind who was woth me and bumped into my mom, and she asked me if I am okay. That I look too happy to be myself. Ahah :D

Also the next night we couldn't sleep at all and started laughing like ccrazy everytime we said goodnight :') I remember her sitting up in bed and just droping down. And when I asked what is wrong she said that she never thoigbt that she wouldn't know what to do with her life after seing Mika. And I just started laughing again. We were just happy. Pure happiness. I wish I felt like this again. It felt nice. :D

Oh, also when I came home and stepped through the door I started crying. Like... 2 days after. Ahah when I thing of it now it's actually really funny.

Edited by dreams

Same here. I was in about 7th row, but thenvenue was really small. And I realised that it actually happened when I got to the place where I was staying and tried to go to sleep... and I just olcouldn't. I went to get a glass of water fo me and my best frind who was woth me and bumped into my mom, and she asked me if I am okay. That I look too happy to be myself. Ahah :D

Also the next night we couldn't sleep at all and started laughing like ccrazy everytime we said goodnight :') I remember her sitting up in bed and just droping down. And when I asked what is wrong she said that she never thoigbt that she wouldn't know what to do with her life after seing Mika. And I just started laughing again. We were just happy. Pure happiness. I wish I felt like this again. It felt nice. :D

Oh, also when I came home and stepped through the door I started crying. Like... 2 days after. Ahah when I thing of it now it's actually really funny.

What a story! :naughty: But it's totally normal that it takes time to realize it actually happened.

I remember crying too after a few days... It's the post-mika-depression... Which is real!

What a story! :naughty: But it's totally normal that it takes time to realize it actually happened.

I remember crying too after a few days... It's the post-mika-depression... Which is real!

Ahhaha so true! Maybe this is when it starts and now we're suffering. The only cure is buying another ticket aha :)