What Would You Do?

dcdeb

Most countries have one rep, the only times we have had two is where the country covers huge time zone differences, or when the rep has requested temporary help due to personal circumstances.

Having said that, a lot of the reps aren't active at the moment because things are so quiet. I try to look out for newbies who seem to be struggling and refer them to someone else who speaks their language, or give them the link to the relevant language thread, if the rep isn't about.

I know what Anne means about a quick guide to getting around the forum though.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most countries have one rep, the only times we have had two is where the country covers huge time zone differences, or when the rep has requested temporary help due to personal circumstances.

Having said that, a lot of the reps aren't active at the moment because things are so quiet. I try to look out for newbies who seem to be struggling and refer them to someone else who speaks their language, or give them the link to the relevant language thread, if the rep isn't about.

I know what Anne means about a quick guide to getting around the forum though.

Glad you understand Silver :huglove:

• 5 weeks later...

Finally getting the chance to circle back to this thread.

Suddenly, the question of "what would you do without the MFC?" takes on new meaning, as we will all be without it, at least for a few hours, in the very near future.

If you haven't yet heard, the MFC site will be migrating to a new host very soon, which will mean several hours of downtime. :overreact:

If you haven't heard about this yet, here are the details:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34676

We hope to make the "new" MFC even better than it already is, so while we're down, we hope you'll contemplate improvements/changes you'd like to see. We can't make any promises, and of course we'll have to get through the growing pains we'll undoubtedly have with the new site. But it will be good to spark some conversations about what we can do better/differently in the coming weeks. :thumb_yello: