MIKA @ Lokerse Feesten in Belgium: 31 July 2015

dcdeb

You can read the do's and don'ts at their website. 
You can't bring any drinks or food, but you can bring small pocketcamera's (so read that as: not the professional stuff). The ones that fit in the pockets of your pants will probably be okay to bring with you. I know their website says it's okay, but the PDF with the rules says you can't bring anything that's able to record images and/or sound. But as we live in 2015 that would mean they have to take in 99% of all the people their mobile phones ;-) 

You can read how to get to the festival and where to park your car over here: http://www.lokersefeesten.be/bereiken/

Have a great time tomorrow! ;-)

• Like 1

Oh... Nothing involving the crowd or so... Maybe a little flag or a little banner (I have the whole night lol)

Okay Hélène  :thumb_yello: 

Let's meet tomorrow  :wink2: 

Not sure I'll bring something, I did not have time to prepare anything.

I still have my old banner or signs with "MIKA" but don't feel like bringing anything, I am not "in" yet, I haven't been given any Mikaïne for too long  :teehee: 

You can read the do's and don'ts at their website. 

You can't bring any drinks or food, but you can bring small pocketcamera's (so read that as: not the professional stuff). The ones that fit in the pockets of your pants will probably be okay to bring with you. I know their website says it's okay, but the PDF with the rules says you can't bring anything that's able to record images and/or sound. But as we live in 2015 that would mean they have to take in 99% of all the people their mobile phones ;-) 

You can read how to get to the festival and where to park your car over here: http://www.lokersefeesten.be/bereiken/

Have a great time tomorrow! ;-)

Thanks. I read it but did not pay attention to food, only drinks  :teehee:  Well, I'll buy some french fries I guess  :wink2: 

And that is exactly what I thought about mobile phones  :naughty: 

I have read already things on their websites but nothing is about the proper "car park", well I guess they will make a special one in the fields like it is usually done in Belgium  ;) 

See you tomorrow  :naughty: 

Nononono, Lokerse Feesten is actually IN the town Lokeren and there won't be any (carpark)field near the festivalcity. See the info about the shuttle for more information where you can park. But don't expect any fields around!! 

(Belgium isn't completely covered in fields, you know? ;-) :P

• Like 1

OK Froy, and no I did not know there were not only fields in Belgium  :naughty:  :naughty:  :naughty:  I live at the Belgium border near De Panne and here, or you have the see, or you have fields  ;) 

That is what I read, that there would be shuttles between car parks and the festival.

I just could not find the info about the location of the car parks so I imagined it was in fields like other festivals (Werchter or Liège)   :teehee: , well I will follow the signs, I have no choice anyway  :naughty: 

See you tonight , are you going there with friends or you want to join us ? PM me if you want, I'll give you my mobile phone  ;) 

Well, the gig is tonight, I can' wait, I am sooooooo excited : 2 years and a half being waiting for Mika  :mika3:  :mika3:  :mika3:

You know what ? after a long period of very bad weather and cold, the sun is shining bright  :mika1:  and I feel it's going to be a very very nice day , take your suncreams and see you all tonight MFCers

Edited by Sweetieval
  • Like 1

:cheer: 

Well, the gig is tonight, I can' wait, I am sooooooo excited : 2 years and a half being waiting for Mika  :mika3:  :mika3:  :mika3:

You know what ? after a long period of very bad weather and cold, the sun is shining bright  :mika1:  and I feel it's going to be a very very nice day , take your suncreams and see you all tonight MFCers

Have a good trip and a have a great time at the gig. :cheer:  :clap:  :boing:  :cowboy: 

I'll be there too. No idea when we'll arrive. My first Mikagig so i' m very very excited too.

The sun is shining radiantly in Amsterdam as well, so yeah, it's going to be a very nice day indeed.

Enjoy everyone. Might see you around but I guess I'll be concentrating on watching Mika this time. ;)  :fisch:

Edited by Pascale
  • Like 1

I'm coming with a friend, we'll probably just arrive in time for Milow :D As she's not into Mika as much as I am I thought it wouldn't be too kind to persuade her into getting to the front rows. I'll be seeing Mika in September too with my Mika-friends (who couldn't come today) and we'll be queuing to get to the first rows then ;-) But say hi when you see me! ;-)

• Like 1

Have a good trip and a have a great time at the gig. :cheer:  :clap:  :boing:  :cowboy: 

I'll be there too. No idea when we'll arrive. My first Mikagig so i' m very very excited too.

The sun is shining radiantly in Amsterdam as well, so yeah, it's going to be a very nice day indeed.

Enjoy everyone. Might see you around but I guess I'll be concentrating on watching Mika this time. ;)  :fisch:

Hi Pascale, see you there maybe  ;) 

I'm coming with a friend, we'll probably just arrive in time for Milow :D As she's not into Mika as much as I am I thought it wouldn't be too kind to persuade her into getting to the front rows. I'll be seeing Mika in September too with my Mika-friends (who couldn't come today) and we'll be queuing to get to the first rows then ;-) But say hi when you see me! ;-)

Are you coming to Lille too ?

Well, I'll try to say hello, I will be recognize you if you wear the same glasses  :wink2: 

Enjoy the concert everyone!

Milow and Mika... I'm jealous :)

Well, Thanks Cath, I'll say you can be jealous... ;) 

I don't know a lot about the other ones, the very first part seems "odd"  :teehee: , we have decided to bring ear plugs with Macboll  :naughty: 

Concerning Martin Solveigh, even if he is french, we don't hear him that much here...

He's got maybe 2 songs I like  :fisch: 

We eventually decided to leave home a little bit later and should be arriving there by 4.30 5 pm

I had a lot to do with driving the kids to their grand mother's

Stopping MFC for today, I've got to shower  :teehee: 

Hi Pascale, see you there maybe  ;) 

Are you coming to Lille too ?

Well, I'll try to say hello, I will be recognize you if you wear the same glasses  :wink2: 

Well, Thanks Cath, I'll say you can be jealous... ;) 

I don't know a lot about the other ones, the very first part seems "odd"  :teehee: , we have decided to bring ear plugs with Macboll  :naughty: 

Concerning Martin Solveigh, even if he is french, we don't hear him that much here...

He's got maybe 2 songs I like  :fisch: 

We eventually decided to leave home a little bit later and should be arriving there by 4.30 5 pm

I had a lot to do with driving the kids to their grand mother's

Stopping MFC for today, I've got to shower  :teehee: 

Definitley wearing the same glasses! :D

No, not coming to Lille, but I'm going to Brussels in September :D

Have a great time everybody tonight!