MIKA @ "No Te Cortes" Anniversary Party, Los 40 Principales (Teatro Bodevil, Madrid) - 25 June 2015

LeiRe

Did anyone see Mika live? His voice seems to be wrong again... :( He was sick?

After his performance, we had a little chat at the backstage and he told us he had a stomach ache...

Also he looked quite tired, but who doesn't after all the trips and stuff he's recently done... So maybe that's why his voice was not at 100% that day  :(

A gig without a suit, yay! :biggrin2: how many songs did he sing, was it a full gig?

Nope, only 3 songs, Talk About You, Live Your Life and Love Today

But I didn't expect more than 1 song so.. yay! xD

• Like 1

Sound check at 40 Principales los40_spain Non Te Cortes con Uri Sábat at 11pm Spanish time https://instagram.com/p/4XTuVwziE5/ 

11375119_632117346925047_75603354_n.jpg

I so love this picture!!!!!! :wub:  :fangurl:

Many thanks for posting these great pics :hug:

After his performance, we had a little chat at the backstage and he told us he had a stomach ache...

Also he looked quite tired, but who doesn't after all the trips and stuff he's recently done... So maybe that's why his voice was not at 100% that day  :(

Belem, you should show your pics too. They are gorgeous :)

lol, i love how he keeps checking the lyrics for live your life on his mobile! :lmfao: was it his, or did he borrow it from a fan?

thanks also for the special vk upload for german fans... it says "upload not completed" tho, is it just me? :dunno: anyway on my pc i have a software that allows me watching blocked yt videos, so i could still watch it. :thumb_yello:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

lol, i love how he keeps checking the lyrics for live your life on his mobile! :lmfao: was it his, or did he borrow it from a fan?

thanks also for the special vk upload for german fans... it says "upload not completed" tho, is it just me? :dunno: anyway on my pc i have a software that allows me watching blocked yt videos, so i could still watch it. :thumb_yello:

Sorry, I don't know why... :dunno:

• 2 years later...