Hello from Norway!

Hannekj

Hello everyone, I'm a 17 years old girl from Norway  :)

I started listening to Mika this summer just after the release of No place in Heaven. I had of course heard the hits before, but this time I became absolutely obsessed both with his amazing music and extraordinary personality.  :mikadas:

I wanted nothing more than to see him live, so about a week ago me and my mum went all the way to Madrid to see his show there. It was the best time of my life. 

Mika and his music has changed my life for the better and helped me so much, so I'm really happy to be joining a community like this  :trumpet:

-Hanne 

• Like 2

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here :wink2: . You know after seeing him live you need to see him more often because he is very addictive.

Thank you! I really hope I can travel somewhere else to see him again someday, as he probably won't come to Norway. 

Hello everyone, I'm a 17 years old girl from Norway  :)

I started listening to Mika this summer just after the release of No place in Heaven. I had of course heard the hits before, but this time I became absolutely obsessed both with his amazing music and extraordinary personality.  :mikadas:

I wanted nothing more than to see him live, so about a week ago me and my mum went all the way to Madrid to see his show there. It was the best time of my life. 

Mika and his music has changed my life for the better and helped me so much, so I'm really happy to be joining a community like this  :trumpet:

-Hanne 

Hi Hanne!  :) 

How nice to finally see a Norwegian here!  Welcome to MFC :hug: I'm sure you'll find good MIKA friends here!  :wink2: 

It's great that your mum joined you for a trip to Madrid, and that you had such an amazing show together! :fisch:  Probably she'll be a MIKA fan herself now... :wub:   

Love,love

me  

Hello Hannekj ☺

Welcome to MFC!

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye:

What a great mum you have :thumb_yello:

Welcome! :welcomeani: I'm glad you had fun at the concert.

Welcome to MFC, Hanne. :welcomeani:

Thank you so much guys! People on here are so nice  :wub:

Hi Hanne!  :)

How nice to finally see a Norwegian here!  Welcome to MFC :hug: I'm sure you'll find good MIKA friends here!  :wink2:

It's great that your mum joined you for a trip to Madrid, and that you had such an amazing show together! :fisch:  Probably she'll be a MIKA fan herself now... :wub:   

Love,love

me  

Hei! Kjekt å høre om andre norske fans!  :D