"GRACE KELLY" on US DANCING WITH THE STARS

Zel

Such a fun dance! He will be so happy to watch this!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1093255154027284&id=140279489324860&_rdr

If only he could be big in the USA! I keep hoping he will be.

If he was big in USA, then the UK would follow. They always make a fuss over anyone who "breaks America".

• Like 1

thank you so much for this :wub: this dance is so amazing!! I mean...the choreography is totally unbelievable! Funny and so wonderful at the same time!! My favorite part is the end!! When she said "...we´re leaving" and then disappeared :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:
Iam considering that i will watch all episodes...because its looks so great! Thank you so much for this amazing video! It gave me so warm feeling :wub:

Edited by Ma.Kot.
  • Like 2

thank you so much for this :wub: this dance is so amazing!! I mean...the choreography is totally unbelievable! Funny and so wonderful at the same time!! My favorite part is the end!! When she said "...we´re leaving" and then disappeared :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Iam considering that i will watch all episodes...because its looks so great! Thank you so much for this amazing video! It gave me so warm feeling :wub:

My pleasure! My exact sentiments when I watched especially because whole world has seen her grow up. So it's great seeing her do so well, plus Grace Kelly as THE song!

My sister shared this video with me. She knows anything and everything MIKA I should know about ;)

Also, my aunt just got a kitten and said she didn't know what to name it, but one day she woke up with the name Mika on her mind and she liked it! She had no idea who Meeks was, but I told her it was the perfect choice :)

• Like 1

My pleasure! My exact sentiments when I watched especially because whole world has seen her grow up. So it's great seeing her do so well, plus Grace Kelly as THE song!

yeah!! First i didnt know who she was...and, she looks way much older then she is in this video!!

And...later i found out who is she and how old is she and i got totally excited!! :) :)

iam now so excited about watching every episode of this - now iam going on 5.! I really hope that shes gonna win, she is absolutely perfect! :) really thanks for this!! I would never find out about this show without you :wub:

btw. did you notice that usually every song is played and singed by the band in the back...but, nobody dared to sing mika!!!! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Edited by Ma.Kot.
  • Like 2

yeah!! First i didnt know who she was...and, she looks way much older then she is in this video!!

And...later i found out who is she and how old is she and i got totally excited!! :) :)

iam now so excited about watching every episode of this - now iam going on 5.! I really hope that shes gonna win, she is absolutely perfect! :) really thanks for this!! I would never find out about this show without you :wub:

btw. did you notice that usually every song is played and singed by the band in the back...but, nobody dared to sing mika!!!! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Wonderful dance! I loved it! And, indeed, nobody dares to sing Mika  :fisch:

Wonderful dance! I loved it! And, indeed, nobody dares to sing Mika :fisch:

If i recall right several years ago a couple danced to GK with the house band performing it instead of Mika... i guess the singers learned their lesson :teehee:

I was surprised they actually used Mika's real version this time :excite: i hope it gained him some new fans in the usa!

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 2

YouTube

Bindi Irwin & Derek's Foxtrot - DWTS Season 21 Week 8

Bindi Irwin Overcomes Painful Injuries on 'DWTS' to Perform a Regal Dance Honoring Grace Kelly

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 1