Mika's Wardrobe Catalogue. Exclusive to MFC.

Amye the Mika Fan <3

Salu everyone!!! 

One of my favourite things about Mika is his exquisite sense of style  :mf_rosetinted:

And at times I catch myself staring at his attire as much as his perfect face.  :fangurl:

Wouldn't it be cool if everyone posted their favourite suits/jackets/shoes/accessories etc and created just a cool place which is not only a good excuse just to look at a ton of HOT/trendy Mika photos :glasses3:  :das:, but a record of all his killer looks over the years which will forever inspire us :mf_lustslow:  :king: ??? Me thinks so  :hi5:...

LET'S DO THIS!!!

:woot_jump:

I'll kick things off with one of my personal favs  :mf_lustslow:  :mf_lustslow:  :mf_lustslow:  :mf_lustslow:  :mf_lustslow:

Mika+Valentino+Arrivals+AltaRoma+AltaMod

i love this suit too, it's so insanely detailed and classy.  At his concert in Como he looked especially stunning in it!

He's got a ton of great clothes, but one of my favorite suits is this one: 

tumblr_niotxfU8y01sa04cso4_400.jpg

it fits him great and omg the color is amazing and it looks so soft.  I wish he wore green more often!

Edited by kreacher

i love this suit too, it's so insanely detailed and classy.  At his concert in Como he looked especially stunning in it!

it fits him great and omg the color is amazing and it looks so soft.  I wish he wore green more often!

*Deep Breath* Oh my word, he looks so stunning in that, that's one of my fav's that suit, it just screams HOLLYWOOD and also I'M A SEXY BEAST hehe <3!!!
  • Like 3

looooooooooooooooove this suit!  it's subtle and looks like it was colored with colored pencils, but it's gorgeous.

w_nor_tab83439.jpg

this is one of my favorite of his jackets (it's so shiny!), but even without the jacket i love his outfit.  It's just a white t-shirt and white trousers and that belty thing (see my sig gif for a closer look) but he makes them look like a million dollars.
9cb9b01447168af63e6fb79d4e6c5fb9.jpge73250567a25613ec8062681c6d7179e.jpg

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 2

looooooooooooooooove this suit!  it's subtle and looks like it was colored with colored pencils, but it's gorgeous.

w_nor_tab83439.jpg

this is one of my favorite of his jackets (it's so shiny!), but even without the jacket i love his outfit.  It's just a white t-shirt and white trousers and that belty thing (see my sig gif for a closer look) but he makes them look like a million dollars.9cb9b01447168af63e6fb79d4e6c5fb9.jpge73250567a25613ec8062681c6d7179e.jpg

I HAVE BEVER SEEN THAT SUIT IN MY LIFE, AND IT IS NOW MY ORIGIN OF LOVE <3!!! Love that belty white combo too, it's very Mika if that makes sense haha ;)!!! Nice choice gurl XD!!!

Mmm

This thread has a good collection.

I notice that I started to wear a little bit like Mika.  :mikacool:  

I'm very skinny and was shy about it.

So I used to wear large outfits.

Now I have very tight colorful dresses.

All my friends say that I'm sexy.   :pinkbow: 

That's cool :)!!! Awwwwk Helena, thats heart breakin that you felt so shy about yourself, sorry!!! In a non creepy way, I bet you are girl, you strut your stuff and don't let anything in the world stop you ;)!!!

!!! That's my favourite too... and the other green one *i can't upload a picture on my phone, but will do it later*. But I agree. Green fits him a lot! He needs to wear it more! :)