Mika's Wardrobe Catalogue. Exclusive to MFC.

Amye the Mika Fan <3

looooooooooooooooove this suit! it's subtle and looks like it was colored with colored pencils, but it's gorgeous.

w_nor_tab83439.jpg

this is one of my favorite of his jackets (it's so shiny!), but even without the jacket i love his outfit. It's just a white t-shirt and white trousers and that belty thing (see my sig gif for a closer look) but he makes them look like a million dollars.

9cb9b01447168af63e6fb79d4e6c5fb9.jpge73250567a25613ec8062681c6d7179e.jpg

Beautiful!!!! Simply beautiful! :wub2: It's so bright and elegant !!!

Mmm

This thread has a good collection.

I notice that I started to wear a little bit like Mika. :mikacool:

I'm very skinny and was shy about it.

So I used to wear large outfits.

Now I have very tight colorful dresses.

All my friends say that I'm sexy. :pinkbow:

You are so right!! His style and music affects a lot. I also wear more colorful things. :D In fact sometimes I bought what he wears :D I bought a swatch watch which he user in Popular Song :D :D

d5e4ba4b07c8ac3532d2ef13ed1cb693.jpg6204573657_d6919d7f95.jpgmika-gallery.jpg

I really love his more casual outfits, especially when he wears plain clothes, then accents them with crazy shoes and accessories  :wub:

:fangurl:  :fangurl:  :fangurl:  His shoes are my favorite too. I can see where you got your inspiration!  :naughty:

11142918_1595159864034033_1949999392_n.j

I really like these...*Fangirls until dead*

*Parents look at their strange child*

Parents: "Meh... she was strange and obsessed with Mika anyway."

Me: *Comes back as a ghost* I can finally float and see MIKA?

Parents: *Faceplam*

Wtf did I just narrate??

• Like 2

11142918_1595159864034033_1949999392_n.j

I really like these...*Fangirls until dead*

*Parents look at their strange child*

Parents: "Meh... she was strange and obsessed with Mika anyway."

Me: *Comes back as a ghost* I can finally float and see MIKA?

Parents: *Faceplam*

Wtf did I just narrate??

That firework suit is something else, I loove it :D<3!!! PS your narration is great, made me laugh XD!!! Edited by Amye the Mika Fan <3

*Deep Breath* Oh my word, he looks so stunning in that, that's one of my fav's that suit, it just screams HOLLYWOOD and also I'M A SEXY BEAST hehe <3!!!

:thumb_yello: I agree! And this dark green velvet suit looks exactly like the one my husband wore, back in the 70ies :teehee: Btw, MIKA can be dressed in a black plastic bag, and still look stunning, just because he's the most handsome man on the planet! :wub: 

Love,love

me     

:thumb_yello: I agree! And this dark green velvet suit looks exactly like the one my husband wore, back in the 70ies :teehee: Btw, MIKA can be dressed in a black plastic bag, and still look stunning, just because he's the most handsome man on the planet! :wub: 

Love,love

me

Hahaha, you'r husband's got style :D!!! You speak such truth there, 100% ;) XD!!!
  • Like 1

Hahaha, you'r husband's got style :D!!! You speak such truth there, 100% ;) XD!!!

:) Yes, he had, and still has  :wink2: At the age of 65,  he's still slim and fit, and like to wear nice and beautiful clothes, when he gets his plumber-overall off... :naughty: 

Love, love

me  

• Like 1

:) Yes, he had, and still has  :wink2: At the age of 65,  he's still slim and fit, and like to wear nice and beautiful clothes, when he gets his plumber-overall off... :naughty: 

Love, love

me

Awwwwww that is love right there, that is heart warmingly sweet!!! Ahahaha, of course ;)!!!

9bjcsuwscfccb9cf.jpg?djet1p5k

I actually love this so much. He looks like an eccentric Rock God. I love it when he wear scalloped shirts, the curvy shapes accent his straight, chiseled facial bone structure <3. This look will remain timeless forever.

0964e0e74bba18e48b7d6c1ad4542d1e.jpg

I have never seen anyone work a half untucked shirt before, this is amaaaazing!!! The best example of smart/casual I have ever seen. I DIG. 

Also, can we please take a minute of silence here for his hair, *drooooooooooooooool*, it is perfection <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Edited by Amye the Mika Fan <3

Favorite outfit :das:

Do you upload your photos to photobucket or something similar before copying the url?

No, I just attached it here to post, using "more reply options".. You think that's why it's so small?

No, I just attached it here to post, using "more reply options".. You think that's why it's so small?

Yes probably. I think it works best to paste the image-URL, using the little "image"-button (the green one in the middle) ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone mentioned that the actor Eddie Redmayne wore Mika's suit to the premiere of The Danish Girl? 

o-EDDIE-570.jpg?7Portrait_Mika.jpg

I think they're wearing a Valentino suit, not sure but I'm fangirling because this just makes me like Eddie Redmayne more!!!  :thumb_yello:

Has anyone mentioned that the actor Eddie Redmayne wore Mika's suit to the premiere of The Danish Girl? 

I think they're wearing a Valentino suit, not sure but I'm fangirling because this just makes me like Eddie Redmayne more!!!  :thumb_yello:

Mika is really top star in Valentino, he's getting to wear the clothes months before it's even on the catwalk! He is so blessed style-wise 

*has to catch breath* HE LOOKS SO DELIGHTFUL AND DELICIOUS AND JUST FRIKKIN PERFECT <3<3<3

Dayum. Eddie Redmane tho. He is clearly wise and is takin notes from the king of Valentino, who wears Valentino the BEST if I do say so myself!!! #respect

• Like 1

I think they're wearing a Valentino suit, not sure but I'm fangirling because this just makes me like Eddie Redmayne more!!! :thumb_yello:

Am I the only one who thinks that this color fits Mika more? :wub: Edited by dreams
  • Like 1