Mika to host a TV show on France 2?

Menthe

A French TV magazine writes that Mika is going to have his own TV show on France 2 channel and would be obliged to leave The Voice (on TF1): http://www.telestar.fr/2016/photos/exclu-telestar.fr-sollicite-par-france-2-mika-pourrait-quitter-the-voice-197037

I am not sure if we can still beleive these news, but I find it quite exiting.  :pbjt:

• Like 4

maybe we should ask him on Twitter ?

He wouldn't answer  ;) . I find this exiting because France 2 has some qualityTV  programs and this could show us an other kind of Mika (different from TV shows like The Voice and X Facor).

• Like 1

He wouldn't answer  ;) . I find this exiting because France 2 has some qualityTV  programs and this could show us an other kind of Mika (different from TV shows like The Voice and X Facor).

Woooooooooooooooooooooow (so proud of myself that I could understand that article XD) Can you imagine if he really had his own show *eek* :D!!! Although, that would be a tragedy if Mika left the Voice <3!!!! Keep us posted, definitely :)!!!

:shocked:  If this's true - I think it's very exciting!!  :yes: MIKA could  well host his own TV-show! :wub:  He's very clever with people, of all ages, he has gained a lot of TV experience now, and his has a very  big knownledge of so many things, acc. to his relatively young age! :)  I was quite impressed of the articles he wrote in La Repubblica a couple of years ago.  So I hope this great news is true!  :teehee:

Love, love

me

• Like 2

Also Voici magazine writes about it now: http://www.voici.fr/news-people/actu-people/mika-quittera-t-il-bientot-the-voice-pour-rejoindre-france-2-586643

They say that it would be difficult to find someone as charismatic as Mika to replace him in The Voice.  :)

In fact, the news were revealed first last evening on a TV show called "Touche pas à mon poste" (Mika was invited to this show couple of months ago), so I think it must be true. Perhaps France 2 discovered how witty he is when the documentary for Envoyé spécial was filmed. Mamiam is right, he is very natural and talented when speaking with different kind of people.

Edited by Menthe
  • Like 2

He definitely has the gift of the gab but selfish me isn't over the moon because it will be in French ... maybe I need to join my sis-in-law in her French class :doh:

• Like 2

He definitely has the gift of the gab but selfish me isn't over the moon because it will be in French ... maybe I need to join my sis-in-law in her French class :doh:

No need to worry, we can teach you French too ^^!

:) Good idea - or make a deal with her, about being a keen visitor :teehee: I wish MFC was very rich and mighty - so we could buy a mansion,  in both Paris and Milano, where all the MFCers could come and go, and live there for free, if and when  we wanted to experience some of MIKAs adventures, close by  ;)   Well, jokes aside - it would def.had been more easy, if he was hosting a TV-show, let's say at BBC - it would demand less translation, as mostly everyone understand the English language.  Well, time will show what we get this time... :) 

Love, love

me  

• Like 3

Well, I just read on twitter (twitted by an other journalist of TPAMP) that Mika had declined the offer. Obviously they just wanted to make some noise to get media attention on their show.  :sneaky2:

• Like 2

Well, I just read on twitter (twitted by an other journalist of TPAMP) that Mika had declined the offer. Obviously they just wanted to make some noise to get media attention on their show.  :sneaky2:

I saw the show a couple of days ago when they mentioned it.  They just said that Mika had been approached by France Télévisions like Véronic Dicaire who will be in charge of a show now, but without reply from Mika.  I don't know why some magazines tried to make a buzz about this today.  Surely a quiet day in the gossip world :teehee:

Edited by camille*
  • Like 2

I saw the show a couple of days ago when they mentioned it.  They just said that Mika had been approached by France Télévisions like Véronic Dicaire who will be in charge of a show now, but without reply from Mika.  I don't know why some magazines tried to make a buzz about this today.  Surely a quiet day in the gossip world :teehee:

Voici always blows litttle things out of proportion to make very catchy headlines ... for example when Mika dropped his iphone a while ago, if they had written an article about it the headline on the cover would have been : Mika attacks a policeman :lmfao:

Sorry that's téléstar , not Voici :doh: 

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

I should have watched the show before believing in those magazines. :sneaky2:  Well, much ado about nothing! It is however nice to know that France 2 was indeed interested about Mika as a host for a program.

• Like 1