Hello!

Emma Anderson

2 hours ago, Emma Anderson said:

Hi Loo, as someone from France would you be able to tell me how to watch the french version of the voice? I can't seem to find anywhere to watch it here in Australia. Also any tips for a french learner? I love the language and want to become fluent eventually. I know it's a bit off topic from Mika but would you mind? 

Hi Emma,

In the thread of "The Voice" there are regular links to follow it during the broadcasts, videos are put online by members, and otherwise, there is a wonderful translation thread in several languages here:

Here you will also find several threads where we don't talk about Mika (it's good that he's tired of being talked about again, at the moment!) :winksmiley02:
The advice I can give you to speak any language well is to work on your grammar and make games, read books and watch cartoons or movies in the language, not to mention listen to good songs!
Only imbibing works in the long term.
If you can find correspondents of your age on the websites of expatriates (make sure they are of your age and not perverts), they will certainly be happy to speak their language.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Loo said:

Hi Emma,

In the thread of "The Voice" there are regular links to follow it during the broadcasts, videos are put online by members, and otherwise, there is a wonderful translation thread in several languages here:

Here you will also find several threads where we don't talk about Mika (it's good that he's tired of being talked about again, at the moment!) :winksmiley02:
The advice I can give you to speak any language well is to work on your grammar and make games, read books and watch cartoons or movies in the language, not to mention listen to good songs!
Only imbibing works in the long term.
If you can find correspondents of your age on the websites of expatriates (make sure they are of your age and not perverts), they will certainly be happy to speak their language.

You're amazing you know that right. Thank you so much!!!

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Emma Anderson said:

What's your favourite mika song? Or the first you ever heard if it'sto hard to decide

I know 82 of his songs and only 5 of them aren´t exactly my taste. The first song I heard was Grace Kelly and I needed months to find out who Mika is because at that time I wasn´t interested in internet and computers which changed because of Mika. My favourite song is mostly the song I hear at that moment.......

I saw you already got the link to The Voice thread and now I recommend you also to watch Stasera Casa Mika thread and all the shows, it´s Mika´s own TV show he had in Italy

• Like 1