Hello! :)

Roxane

On 12/17/2019 at 7:41 PM, Mikasister said:

Btw, the instagram drawings are AMAZING!!  Have you drawn them? If you want you can share them here

Heyy, sorry to bother you, but I tried to post and it says that the topic is closed to further replies... is it normal or do I have a problem with my account? Or is there a new topic, maybe? 😊

2 hours ago, Roxane said:

Heyy, sorry to bother you, but I tried to post and it says that the topic is closed to further replies... is it normal or do I have a problem with my account? Or is there a new topic, maybe? 😊

it's not just you, once upon a time the forum limited how many replies threads could have, so people would just make a new one and a moderator would lock the old one. they'd usually link the new thread in the last post of the old thread but when the forum got changed a few years ago all the links to threads went wonky.

here's part 2 just in case you wanna look at it... https://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/22491-all-mika-fan-art-part-ii/?tab=comments#comment-2275193

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, kreacher said:

it's not just you, once upon a time the forum limited how many replies threads could have, so people would just make a new one and a moderator would lock the old one. they'd usually link the new thread in the last post of the old thread but when the forum got changed a few years ago all the links to threads went wonky.

here's part 2 just in case you wanna look at it... https://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/22491-all-mika-fan-art-part-ii/?tab=comments#comment-2275193

Ahh okay... thank you!! I will have a look at it 😃

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Roxane said:

Sorry. I didnt see your post but @kreacher explained very well. :wink2:

• Like 2

On 12/19/2019 at 7:44 PM, BiaIchihara said:

Hi, welcome on MFC and have a lot of fun here :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Hi! Thank you!! 😊 I’m sorry I didn’t answer before, I don’t know why I hadn’t seen your message! 😥

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2019 at 4:29 PM, Roxane said:

Hello!! Firstly, I hope this is the right place to post this, I’m not sure how everything works here but I saw that new members could say “hello” so here I am... 😊 I’ve been a Mikafan since 2015, but I only joined the fanclub three months ago, and never introduced myself because I didn’t really dare to haha 😆 but I think I should, so here I am 😉

My name is Roxane and I discovered Mika because of my dad who made my brother listen to Grace Kelly, and my brother made me listen to it! 😆 I immediately loved the song, but didn’t really look for other Mika songs at that moment... it’s only when I heard Good Guys and Popular Song from my brother’s playlist a few weeks later that I was like “oh I really like Mika actually” and started listening to his other songs on my own. Mika has been my favorite singer since then 😊

Hi Roxane :bye:

That's a lovely intro :wub2:

Welcome to MFC and enjoy yourself with us :group_hug:

• Like 1