Hello! :)

Roxane

Hello!! Firstly, I hope this is the right place to post this, I’m not sure how everything works here but I saw that new members could say “hello” so here I am... 😊 I’ve been a Mikafan since 2015, but I only joined the fanclub three months ago, and never introduced myself because I didn’t really dare to haha 😆 but I think I should, so here I am 😉

My name is Roxane and I discovered Mika because of my dad who made my brother listen to Grace Kelly, and my brother made me listen to it! 😆 I immediately loved the song, but didn’t really look for other Mika songs at that moment... it’s only when I heard Good Guys and Popular Song from my brother’s playlist a few weeks later that I was like “oh I really like Mika actually” and started listening to his other songs on my own. Mika has been my favorite singer since then 😊

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Roxane said:

Hello!! Firstly, I hope this is the right place to post this, I’m not sure how everything works here but I saw that new members could say “hello” so here I am... 😊 I’ve been a Mikafan since 2015, but I only joined the fanclub three months ago, and never introduced myself because I didn’t really dare to haha 😆 but I think I should, so here I am 😉

My name is Roxane and I discovered Mika because of my dad who made my brother listen to Grace Kelly, and my brother made me listen to it! 😆 I immediately loved the song, but didn’t really look for other Mika songs at that moment... it’s only when I heard Good Guys and Popular Song from my brother’s playlist a few weeks later that I was like “oh I really like Mika actually” and started listening to his other songs on my own. Mika has been my favorite singer since then 😊

Welcome to MFC :mikacool: you're in the right place!  if you need to know anything just ask

Did you get a chance to see him live? 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, kreacher said:

Welcome to MFC :mikacool: you're in the right place!  if you need to know anything just ask

Did you get a chance to see him live? 

Thank you!! 😊

Yes, I saw him in Madrid in November!! 😃 and I will see him again in February in Utrecht!! 😊😃😃

45 minutes ago, Roxane said:

Thank you!! 😊

Yes, I saw him in Madrid in November!! 😃 and I will see him again in February in Utrecht!! 😊😃😃

cool! you can leave a report about your experience if you want. i love reading about fans first Mika gigs ❤️ 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Roxane said:

Hola @Roxane bienvenida al MFC. Espero que disfrutes del foro. :welcomeani: Soy Alba de Barcelona.

I was in Madrid too. It was amazing. As @kreacher said, you can write a report on the gig thread. It would be nice to read your own experience. If you need some help just have to ask or send a PM.  And be careful, Mika is addcitive. I'm glad to see more Mika fans from Spain. 

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Hola @Roxane bienvenida al MFC. Espero que disfrutes del foro. :welcomeani: Soy Alba de Barcelona.

I was in Madrid too. It was amazing. As @kreacher said, you can write a report on the gig thread. It would be nice to read your own experience. If you need some help just have to ask or send a PM.  And be careful, Mika is addcitive. It's glad to see more Mika fans from Spain. 

Hola! Gracias!! 😊

Yes it was so amazing!! I will write a report later when I have more time 😊 thank you! 😉 haha and I'm not actually from Spain, I'm from Belgium, but I live in Spain 😊😉

2 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Btw, the instagram drawings are AMAZING!!  Have you drawn them? If you want you can share them here

Thank you!! 😊 You went on @/rokessanesdrawings on Instagram? If yes, then yes, I drew them 😊 and thanks for the topic, I will share them later! 😃

2 minutes ago, Roxane said:

Hola! Gracias!! 😊

Yes it was so amazing!! I will write a report later when I have more time 😊 thank you! 😉 haha and I'm not actually from Spain, I'm from Belgium, but I live in Spain 😊😉

:thumb_yello:

17 hours ago, Starlight said:

Hello there! :bye: it's never too late to introduce yourself here. :wink2:

I think you already noticed that this is the right place to share your passion for Mika. It's great you already had the chance to see him live. :mf_lustslow:

So have fun. :biggrin2:

Hello! Haha yes I have noticed 😉

Yes, and I’m so happy to be able to see him again in February!! 😃

Thank you! 😊

2 hours ago, Gabry74 said:

Hi Roxane! :bye:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

Have fun here and see you around! :mikadas:

Hi Gabriella! Nice to meet you too 😊 Thank you!! ☺️

• Like 1