2020 / 08 - MIKA'S REVELATION TOUR 2019 IN CINEMAS

I don't know where to post this information.

During our MFC Live on Instagram a fan mentioned that there will be Mika's gigs played in KINEPOLIS.

Here is what I found:

https://www.dvhn.nl/drenthe/emmen/Mis-je-festivals-en-concerten-Bioscopen-Kinepolis-in-Groningen-en-Emmen-vertonen-concertfilms-van-Amy-Winehouse-tot-Sting-en-van-Black-Sabbath-tot-Mika-25838625.html

image.thumb.png.490062034fa67a362bc48c72dbb6fb39.pngimage.thumb.png.8d6b6c4b7df42d6feb52db1186dd4a37.png

You can even buy a ticket on kinepolis.nl

image.thumb.png.d932484b028e502882570dc394fe3154.png

persberichten.deperslijst.com

Kinepolis brengt 's werelds grootste artiesten naar de bioscoop met Music & Movies

Logo

Deze zomer gaan de festivals misschien niet door, maar dat wil niet zeggen dat je geen concert kan bezoeken! Kinepolis brengt met Music & Movies de muziek naar de bezoekers toe. Deze hebben daardoor de beste plek bij een concert, veilig en comfortabel in een bioscoopstoel.

Van Amy Winehouse tot Sting en van Black Sabbath tot Mika, Kinepolis heeft een brede line-up klaarstaan deze zomer. 

Wat betreft het festivalseizoen heeft corona veel roet in het eten gegooid, maar Kinepolis komt nu met een eigen oplossing door concerten te vertonen op het grote witte doek met fantastisch filmgeluid zoals je dat van de bioscoop gewend bent. Kinepolis heeft een indrukwekkende line-up klaarstaan: van Amy Winehouse, Sting, The Cure, The Rolling Stones, Mika en Black Sabbath. De optredens van Mika, Amy Winehouse en Sting zijn zelfs nog nooit eerder vertoond in de bioscoop.  

Programma: 

• Donderdag 06-08: Amy Winehouse live at Eurockéennes '07 
  • Woensdag 12-08: Sting Live at the Olympia Paris 
  • Donderdag 13-08: The Cure Anniversary 1978-2018 
  • Woensdag 19-08: The Rolling Stones: Havana Moon 
  • Donderdag 20-08 Mika - Revelation Tour 2019 
  • Woensdag 26-08 Black Sabbath: The End of the End 

Ticketprijs: € 13,50 

Concert: Mika - Revelation Tour 2019

Mika.jpg

https://kinepolis.nl/films/concert-mika-revelation-tour-2019

Vier jaar na zijn laatste album is Mika terug met "My Name Is Michael Holbrook". Mika is begonnen aan een dertiendaagse tournee door Frankrijk, waaronder een concert in de AccorHotels Arena in Parijs op 22 december 2019. Een kleurrijke show vol met zijn grootste hits zoals "Grace Kelly" & " Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) "en nog veel meer...

• Genre: Muziek
  • Filmlengte: 93 minutes
  • Releasedatum: 20/08/2020

Te zien in

• 2D: Breda, Dordrecht, Emmen, Enschede, Groningen, Den Bosch, Almere, Hoofddorp, Spijkenisse, Jaarbeurs Utrecht, Zoetermeer, Cinerama

• Thanks 1

Took the liberty to translate this real quick: 

TRANSLATION FROM DUTCH TO ENGLISH 

Kinepolis will bring the world’s biggest musicians to the cinema with Music & Movies

This summer the festivals may not take place, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t visit a concert! Kinepolis will give you the opportunity with Music & Movies to bring the music to the visitors. That way you will have a premium seat at the concert. Safe and comfortable in your seat.

From Amy Winehouse to Sting und from Black Sabbath to Mika, Kineapolis has a wide variety line-up for this summer.

Corona has unfortunately ruined our festival season, but Kineapolis is coming up with their own solution by presenting the concerts on the wide screen with fantastic surround sound, like in the cinemas. Kineapolis has a. impressive line-up: 

Amy Winehouse, Sting, The Cure, The Rolling Stones, Mika and Black Sabbath. 

The shows of Mika, Amy Winehouse and Sting haven’t been featured in a cinema before.

Program:

• Thursday 06-08: Amy Winehouse live at Eurockéennes '07 
  • Wesnesday 12-08: Sting Live at the Olympia Paris 
  • Thursday 13-08: The Cure Anniversary 1978-2018 
  • Wednesday 19-08: The Rolling Stones: Havana Moon 
  • Thursday 20-08 Mika - Revelation Tour 2019 
  • Wednesday 26-08 Black Sabbath: The End of the End 

Ticketprice: € 13,50 

Concert: Mika - Revelation Tour 2019

https://kinepolis.nl/films/concert-mika-revelation-tour-2019

Four years after his last album, Mika is back with “My Name is Michael Holbrook”. Mika started with a 13 day tour throughout France, including a concert in the Accorhotels Arena in Paris on the 22nd of December 2019. A colorful show with his greatest hits like “Grace Kelly” & “Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)” and so many more... 

• Genre: music 
  • Film length: 93 minutes
  • Releasedate: 20/08/2020

Shown in 

• 2D: Breda, Dordrecht, Emmen, Enschede, Groningen, Den Bosch, Almere, Hoofddorp, Spijkenisse, Jaarbeurs Utrecht, Zoetermeer, Cinerama
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Aaaaand I’ve just purchased two tickets! My friend and I are going to Kinepolis in Den Bosch 🎉🎉

Wonderfull!!!!

And you know what movie it will be? I wonder if it can be a documentary recorded during the tour. It would be great! 

https://kinepolis.es/eventos/kine-music-festival-mika#

Kine Music Festival: Mika

MikaMusicFestival_ES_FO.jpg

Cuatro años después de su último álbum, Mika vuelve con "My Name Is Michael Holbrook". Mika se embarcó en una gira de trece fechas por toda Francia, incluyendo un concierto en el AccorHotels Arena de París el 22 de diciembre de 2019. Un espectáculo colorido.

Género: 

Music

Duración: 

93 minutes

Fecha de estreno: 

20/08/2020

• Like 1

I'm not going to get into a cinema, I'm scared with the new covid outbreaks that have come out in Barcelona. I will wait patiently for 2021, although I am not sure that big concerts can be done either.I hear over and over again experts are saying the worst thing you can do to make the virus spread is to lock yourself in a crowded venue.

• Sad 1

Screenings at the French part of Belgium have been announced too, hopefully they add some screenings on the Dutch-side as well. Let's hope this also means there will be a DVD-release in the (near) future! 😍

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:spain:

Revive hoy 20 de agosto a las 20h un espectáculo de lo más colorido

Rainbow

con @mikasounds

en @Cines_Kinepolis

de @plazamar2 en #Alicante.

Cuatro años después de su último álbum, #Mika vuelve con 'My Name Is Michael Holbrook'.

Entradas https://t.co/oJ73dcgyNi?amp=1

Ef2cF5WXoAISp-D?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 1