What are you watching?

Lulul

I just watched the first episode of Ghosts (the British version). It does seem fun and it certainly helps that Charlotte Ritchie is a bit of a celeb crush of mine :teehee:

She's also in an excellent series called Feel Good!

• 4 weeks later...

I finished watching Gotham. The whole Ra's al Ghul story arc made it a bit weird and the final episode was slightly anti climatic (and left a lot of things unanswered!) but overall I enjoyed it!

While Mum decides whether to get a Prime or Disney+ subscription we are now re-watching His Dark Materials. Third time for me, because apparently I like getting my heart broken 🙃

• Haha 1

Rather belatedly catching up with Blue Lights, before the second series starts.  Not your usual police series, and can be quite disconcerting, but well worth watching.

• 1 month later...
On 3/30/2024 at 12:00 PM, TinyLove_CJ said:

we are now re-watching His Dark Materials. Third time for me, because apparently I like getting my heart broken 🙃

💔 🥲 - just watched the final episode.

Glad to see Superman and Lois back on TV though! Some very real human storylines this time, hoping S3 doesn't go overboard with the science fantasy, Lois deserves her time in the spotlight! 

If the new spiral faced villain is supposed to creep people out, then it's working! 😬

I just watched Saltburn because of The Piano. I am traumatized. This doesn't even begin to cover my reaction.

image.thumb.jpeg.383e47ac2a0a00207366e1c215fc4abb.jpeg

The dancing scene is fire though, Mika is not lying when he says that he's very good (or completely naked).

• Like 3

I'm about to start watching the new season of RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 😍 Can't wait to dig straight into this season!!! Any fellow drag racers? 

Posted (edited)
On 3/7/2024 at 6:34 PM, CharlotteL said:

And same, I'm such an Andrew Scott fan 

Yeeeees! Me too, he's my favourite Moriarty for ever! :hug:

I'm a big Sherlockian, just finished Sherlock for the third time, and watching Elementary right now. I like detective stories the best, my other fav is The Mentalist. Simon Baker is sooo great for that role! :yes:

Edited by Lilla
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, QueenBigFat said:

I am watching….

Bluey.

yep, I am.

and it is totally wonderful. 
yes. Yes it is. 
I am totally unapologetic.:yes:

Love Bluey! It's so wholesome and I read somewhere that the majority of watchers are adults not children! :biggrin2:

• Like 1

I was watching the new series of Doctor Who but after the '73 Yards' episode I'm done with it.

And did that episode imply what I think it implied? I won't give too much away for people who haven't watched it yet but I'm referring to the character called Marty.

I can't bring myself to watch it anymore. I had really high hopes for Ncuti becoming the fun Doctor, especially with Russel T Davies back as a writer, but the storylines make no sense and the Doctor himself needs saving half the time 🙄

I feel kinda sad about it, I've been a fan since Christopher Eccleston started back in 2005 but I noticed it going down hill after Matt Smith's reign as the Doctor. And now I won't be watching it again 😕

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Love Bluey! It's so wholesome and I read somewhere that the majority of watchers are adults not children! :biggrin2:

Not surprised. It is beyond adorable, funny, creative, empathic (the original and to me proper spelling of the word, she said like an old person with an English degree). I love his view of his kids, his appreciation of who they are and willingness to put their creativity first. And who else thought Bluey was a boy??!??!

• Like 1

On 5/27/2024 at 10:34 PM, Porcelain Peacock said:

Me: Looks at all the other classic movies people are watching

Also me: Watching the Knives Out series for the 5th time (I can practically say the script word for word now 🤣 )

:cloud:

Absolutely loved the first movie! Yet to find time to watch Glass Onion but it's on my watch list!