Surprise MERCH SALE! August 2022

dcdeb

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

2022-08-04-sale.png

2022-08-04-sale2.png

Thanks! I took the chance to order the Yoyo shirt. Especially as it says "customs & duties prepaid" under "shipping method", so I take it that I won't have any extra surprise costs when I receive the shirt! That way at least I can get it for the regular price, without the 20$ extra in shipping costs. That's why I'd have loved a merch stand at the European gigs, especially at the London one, which wasn't a festival... I generally prefer to buy clothing at shops and not online, as it can look very different on a photo to what it looks like irl, and I can check if the fabric feels good etc.. Anyway with a 50% discount it's more worth that risk than paying 50$ incl. shipping for a shirt of which I'm not sure yet if I'll wear it much. :dunno_grin:

• Like 3

i’m looking to get a t-shirt but as i’ve never bought his merch before i’m not too sure on the sizes, is anyone able to help? 

i usually wear a size 10/12 for t-shirts but i’m wanting it to be like an oversized fit! so just wondering if anyone knows if the tops are true to size and i should size up or if they are already oversized and just get my size! 

1 hour ago, jord1012 said:

i’m looking to get a t-shirt but as i’ve never bought his merch before i’m not too sure on the sizes, is anyone able to help? 

i usually wear a size 10/12 for t-shirts but i’m wanting it to be like an oversized fit! so just wondering if anyone knows if the tops are true to size and i should size up or if they are already oversized and just get my size! 

I have the Setlist T shirt in S, usually I wear 36-38 (which is about 10-12), for me it fits, it looks true to size

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For those who want to know the size of tote bag,

Here's the details of original product.

Port Authority® Budget Tote

Product Description

A light, compact, basic carryall tote at a great value.

• 100% cotton sheeting
  • Reinforced stitching on handles
  • Dimensions: 15.75"h x 15.25"w
  • Handle Length: 21.5"

https://www.portauthorityclothing.com/p/1785_Natural#?doScrollToGrid=true

spacer.png

• Like 2