2023 - Mika @ Beach Festival Nieuwpoort, Belgium, 5 August

Mikasister

On 7/14/2023 at 4:43 PM, holdingyourdrink said:

Just booked my tickets, going there together with Erik 🌈:thumb_yello:

Hi! If you guys want to meet up, would be nice, as It’s my first time to watch Mika and I’m going alone😉

On 7/15/2023 at 9:38 PM, Viviane said:

Hi! If you guys want to meet up, would be nice, as It’s my first time to watch Mika and I’m going alone😉

Sure thing! 

Just now, Viviane said:

What time will you be there?

Probably around 10/11 am but I'm not 100% sure yet 

Hey guys! I just found the festival plan and it looks like there's more than one stage. Do you know on which stage Mika is going to play? IMG_1651.thumb.jpeg.4976f70c39107457e74c555b0f615611.jpeg

6 hours ago, Weronika said:

Hey guys! I just found the festival plan and it looks like there's more than one stage. Do you know on which stage Mika is going to play? IMG_1651.thumb.jpeg.4976f70c39107457e74c555b0f615611.jpeg

I would say the bigger stage, but if I take a quick look on the website, it doesn’t say which stage he will be on. I will write them an email, I wanted to ask them something anyway.

Just now, holdingyourdrink said:

I would say the bigger stage, but if I take a quick look on the website, it doesn’t say which stage he will be on. I will write them an email, I wanted to ask them something anyway.

Okay cool! ❤️

There is only 1 big stage at this festival. The smaller thing is a radio studio as the festival is a collaboration with radio station ‘Nostalgie’.

I also went to this festival at the same location last year to see another artist. And yes, it’s a looooooooong day if you want to do it all. Also quite a distance from the entrance to the stage :-P 

7 hours ago, Weronika said:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, vlies said:

And yes, it’s a looooooooong day if you want to do it all.

Yeah I know and that's a minus for me 😕
It's also my first big festival so I'm a bit nervous. But still, if I want to have a good place and be close to the stage, I have to arrive early, right? 

10 minutes ago, Weronika said:

Yeah I know and that's a minus for me 😕
It's also my first big festival so I'm a bit nervous. But still, if I want to have a good place and be close to the stage, I have to arrive early, right? 

How close do you want to be? 😃😝 😉

it’s not always predictable… 

2 minutes ago, vlies said:

How close do you want to be? 😃😝 😉

it’s not always predictable… 

Yeah, that's what I thought 😝

So arriving early is probably the best option 

• Like 1

On 7/31/2023 at 9:33 PM, holdingyourdrink said:

I promised to get back to you all, I have emailed them and like @vliesalready mentioned: there is only one big stage where all artists will be. The smaller stage is for the radio station and you can go there if you need a change of scenery and dance on some radio music :wink2:

Also, they have told me that General Admission apparently doesn’t give direct access to the stage (EDIT: they have misinformed me: there is a Golden Circle section AND there is a GA section that both get you as close to the stage!) 
There is a Golden Circle that is only accessible if you have the Guesthouse ticket (200 euros, which includes 38 euros of food/drink card. In case you don’t spend it all; you can ask for a refund for the remaining money on the card with a 3.50 euro fee. This can be done online starting from Monday the 7th of august at 10am.)

For those who bought general admission and would like an upgrade to the Guesthouse ticket, do the following: when you email Ticketmaster at support@ticketmaster.be with your order number, your first name and your last name, you will be able to request an upgrade for the price difference. 

Edited by holdingyourdrink
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Also, they have told me that General Admission apparently doesn’t give direct access to the stage.

Did they tell you how far from the stage you can stand with the general admission ticket? Or if there will be billboards or something 

8 minutes ago, Weronika said:

Did they tell you how far from the stage you can stand with the general admission ticket? Or if there will be billboards or something 

I stand corrected! Someone else received an email that the Golden Circle is only located on one side of the stage! So you can still get as close as you want to with GA! 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I stand corrected! Someone else received an email that the Golden Circle is only located on one side of the stage! So you can still get as close as you want to with GA! 

Ohh that's cool! And much more fair imo 

On 8/2/2023 at 2:42 PM, holdingyourdrink said:

There is a Golden Circle that is only accessible if you have the Guesthouse ticket (200 euros, which includes 38 euros of food/drink card. In case you don’t spend it all; you can ask for a refund for the remaining money on the card with a 3.50 euro fee. This can be done online starting from Monday the 7th of august at 10am.)

If I come back to this: Did they tell you anyhow how you can back money from the food/drink card "online"? :original:

37 minutes ago, Prisca said:

If I come back to this: Did they tell you anyhow how you can back money from the food/drink card "online"? :original:

https://www.beachfestival.be/refund

Click on the button “refund aanvragen” and you can then change the language to English or French if you like, then follow the steps. I just did it and I got a confirmation email that they have received my request. 

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

https://www.beachfestival.be/refund

Click on the button “refund aanvragen” and you can then change the language to English or French if you like, then follow the steps. I just did it and I got a confirmation email that they have received my request. 

:flowers2:

On 8/8/2023 at 8:05 PM, Prisca said:

And all those who have not yet asked for their money back: You only have until 14 August to do so.

• Like 1