Mikamaths - Mika's biography with the right dates and other numerical facts

Prisca

35 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

In 1998,

Mica Penniman sang a contemporary music ( lyrics in Japanese ) written by a Japanese composer Dai FUJIKURA,

Mr.Fujikura won the first prize !

Mika was there with his mom and Fortune.

Screenshot2023-11-19at21-17-54(5)MIKAonXButIlovedmytrip.EspthemusicbyDaiFujikura.WalkedaroundeverycornerofWarsaw_X.png.3879a76f81653132c7cc2ed67f0b6354.png

And it was in Warsaw in Poland!!!!!

Now he should visit Cracow. He knows he is invited... By myself in 2018 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Faustin said:

Il avait donc 14 ans et pas 9 ans je pense 

"The Pilgrim's Progress" was 1997 not "Die Frau ohne Schatten". "Die Frau ohne Schatten" was his first appearance and that was 1992.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, SusanT said:

It's interesting, but the private lives of Mika's family and friends are not actually discussed in the forum...

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 1

I finally wrote something new on the subject in the first post in violet. What do you think? 

I've been looking for a while, but it's not so easy to find out when Mika started the Westminster School. Does anyone know? His last year there was probably 2002 and he was at the Royal College of Music until he started recording his first album. When was that? 2006?

I will add sources as best I can and find the time. Right now it's still a bit of a tinkering. 😅

On 10/15/2023 at 2:53 PM, mellody said:

From what I got, they didn't hear from him at all. Mika said (might have been on Le Divan but not sure) that they watched CNN, hoping his Dad wouldn't be on the news because that would have meant something bad had happened.

I had already mentioned it before, but now I'm sure. Mika said in an interview this year that his father sent faxes while he was in Kuwait.

Edited by Prisca