2024 - Mika @ KUNST!RASEN Bonn, GERMANY, 29 July

mellody

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3-CCSFM0QG/

🎶 @mikainstagram kehrt im Sommer triumphal nach Deutschland zurück! Und der @kunstrasenbonn ist am 29.07.2024 Teil dieser unvergesslichen Tour.

🎵 Mika, gebürtig als Michael Holbrook Penniman, ist ein Künstler zwischen Welten: Geboren im Libanon, aufgewachsen in Paris und London, hat er die Zerrissenheit als Künstler thematisiert und in Musik umgewandelt.

Seine Musik ist eine Verschmelzung von tiefem Schmerz und lebendiger Freude: Mika, ein echter Renaissance-Künstler, bietet in seinen Liedern eine Reise durch verschiedene Jahrzehnte des Pop, die von Melancholie und Hoffnung geprägt ist.

🌟 Mit mehr als 15 Millionen verkauften Alben hat Mika die Welt im Sturm erobert. Von “Life in Cartoon Motion” bis “My Name Is Michael Holbrook” - seine Alben sind voller sorgfältig arrangierter Songs, die die Seele berühren.

🎤 Taucht ein in die faszinierende Welt von Mika live auf dem Kunstrasen in Bonn! Erlebt die Magie eines Künstlers, der Herz und Verstand gleichermaßen anspricht.
🎵 Sichert euch schnell eure Tickets, um bei diesem musikalischen Meisterwerk dabei zu sein! 🎫🌟

---- INFOS UND TICKETS ZUM KONZERT ----
Artist: Mika
Datum: Montag, 29. Juli 2024

TICKETS:
Kunst!Rasen Ticket Shop unter:
https://tickets.kunstrasen-bonn.de/
oder bei allen bekannten Vorverkaufsstellen

insta-save.net_InstagramPost_noisenow.de_3314095328737838086.jpeg

• Like 9

Just now, Perdchen said:

Both these concerts are so close to where I live and I planned to be on holidays too. I must think about it. By the way, front of stage tickets in Bonn seem to be already sold out...

No they're not!!

@jatspeedy reached out to them on Instagram and they said it's a technical issue and they will be back :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, CharlotteL said:

No they're not!!

@jatspeedy reached out to them on Instagram and they said it's a technical issue and they will be back :)

And the VIP Tickets , wich are not visuable at Eventim for whatever reason, you can order over Bonnticket.Vip Area is behind the wheelchair Area.And the wheelchair Area is on the left side of the Front of Stage Area.

Edited by Liv1680
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Liv1680 said:

And the VIP Tickets , wich are not visuable at Eventim for whatever reason, you can order over Bonnticket.Vip Area is behind the wheelchair Area.And the wheelchair Area is on the left side of the Front of Stage Area.

I can see the area behind the wheelchairs area on Bonntickets, but I don't see VIP tickets. :dunno:

1 hour ago, mellody said:

I can see the area behind the wheelchairs area on Bonntickets, but I don't see VIP tickets. :dunno:

I asked the woman on the Bonnticket Hotline if she knows of any VIP tickets because i could not see any for the Mika gig like for the other gigs.I also asked her if its the same tickets like the ones they mentioned on the Kunstrasen Bonn website.The ones for 150 euro.She said she can see viptickets but she does not know if the tickets she sees in her system are the same because the ones she sees were more expensive.With these tickets you can also go to the Front of Stage area, and she did not know that the FOS tickets were not only not sold out but not even in the system like CharlotteL wrote here,  and if there are still wheelchairtickets available.So i started to panic a little.I only saw on the Plan on the Kunstrasen Website where the wheelchair stage is.That the Vip Tickets Area is behind the wheelchair stage, the woman from Bonnticket told me.Maybe it is the same with the FOS tickets that they are still working on or forgot to place the tickets on there Website, + eventim.I have not checked it if the tickets are visuable now.I ordered the viptickets with bonnticket over the phone because she could not tell me if the contingent for wheelchairs is already sold out because another person is responsible for this and he was not there when I called.

Edited by Liv1680
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

OMG what's going on?? Not only Berlin, but two more German dates? :blink:

Both are quite close, so I'll be going :lustslow:

But I'm a little confused and impatient about that front of stage category thing ... I'd like to go there if somehow affordable, but when will they fix that? I wanna get my ticket fast now ...

And I still didn't understand, is it the same as the VIP-option in Schwetzingen? Or is it a third kind of ticket category?

100€ plus just for parking and non queing, food and drinks I would not be interested and could go and get my standard ticket right away. But front of stage for a bit more, I'd want :blush:

We will probably not find out before Monday, will we? Can one risk waiting till Monday? Oh, I'm exited!

Front of Staget tickets are available now!

For 62,50€.   The other tickets are cheaper now - a woman from Kunstrasen told me that was the problem in the system...

• Like 6

When Mika has a gig in the town you lived and went to university in for 8 years, you gotta go, right? :lustslow:

Also, my friends who've been to the KUNST!RASEN festival in previous years have all told me that they've only had great experiences with the security and organization:))

Edited by Mubbin Sarina
typo lol
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, Deepblue said:

Tickets have arrived!! :heart:
Nothing against eTickets and stuff, but it's somehow nice to receive something "real" via mail :)

Mine too :dance_man:and I totally feel how you are feeling. You are even excited to get the ticket :D

• Like 2

Just found two articles talking about this KUNSTRASEN announcement. I hope it's allowed to put the links here?

https://www.aachener-zeitung.de/kultur/auch-larkin-poe-rival-sons-und-mika-rocken-auf-dem-bonner-kunstrasen/9221898.html

--> Translation by Google:

"The artificial turf [=KUNSTRASEN] fans can also look forward to a young man who is causing a sensation under the name Mika. Five singles from his first two albums, “Life in Cartoon Motion” and “The Boy Who Knew Too Much,” reached the top 10 of the charts in his adopted home of England, among others. The albums themselves climbed into the top ten all over Europe, including in Germany, and formed the basis for more than 15 million albums sold to date. Timelessly beautiful pop music guarantees an entertaining, challenging evening on Bonn's artificial turf on July 29th."

This second one I like, quite a lot quite nice words about Mika. :original:

https://www.koelner.de/musik-party/konzerte/kunst-rasen-saison-2024/

--> Translation by Google:

"In 2007, the whole of Europe immediately fell in love with the relaxed and curly young man named Mika, as soon as his debut single “Grace Kelly” was released. For a brief moment, one could have mistaken his curious fusion of noble, complex pop music with subtle humor, the grand gestures of a circus performance and a feel for calculated breaks as a coincidence. He countered this initial skepticism in the best possible way: with further fantastic successes. Five singles from his first two albums “Life in Cartoon Motion” and “The Boy Who Knew Too Much” alone reached the top 10 of the charts in his adopted home of England; The albums themselves climbed into the top ten all over Europe, including Germany, and form the basis for more than 15 million albums sold to date. And rightly so, because Michael Holbrook Penniman aka Mika is a passionate wanderer between opposing worlds. Born in Lebanon, he fled the civil war with his family as a baby to start a new life, first in Paris and a few years later in London. Here, too, it wasn't easy for the slight guy with long curls: dyslexia and a learning disability, as well as coming out as bisexual, made him the laughing stock of the class at school. What always remained to him as refuge, meditation and medicine was music; Initially in the serious field of classical music and opera, from 2006 mainly as a self-determined, subtle and clever acting clown between pop, art and thrilling performances. Over the course of his career, Mika created his own world full of dark romanticism amidst the joy and playfulness of colorful alternative pop. He's a Renaissance artist with expansive, ever-compelling ideas whose name has found his way alongside legendary acts like Elton John, Freddie Mercury and Prince. In addition to his always wonderfully original music, Mika also won the hearts of TV audiences across Europe by appearing as a judge on “X Factor Italy” and as a coach on “The Voice France” and by having his own TV variety show “ “Stasera Casa Mika” started, which won the Rose d'Or in 2017."

If anything is not allowed to put here, please delete.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2