Friendship bracelets at the 2024 tour

Hi everyone! 
Hope it’s not the wrong section to start this new thread, since it’s specific to the tour 😄

Since I have seen many people are starting bringing friendship bracelets to any concert (not only Taylor Swift ones where it all started) and I also started doing them Mika -themed 😎

is someone going to do them as well? 
I plan to bring them at Grenoble and then Lucca this Summer, the idea is to exchange them with other fans, but in the past I also handed them “for free” 😄

these are few of mine 

IMG_7885.jpeg

IMG_7883.jpeg

IMG_9086.jpeg

IMG_8866.jpeg

IMG_8834.jpeg

IMG_8812.jpeg

IMG_5724.jpeg

• Like 10

1 hour ago, maggie112 said:

Hi everyone! 
Hope it’s not the wrong section to start this new thread, since it’s specific to the tour 😄

Since I have seen many people are starting bringing friendship bracelets to any concert (not only Taylor Swift ones where it all started) and I also started doing them Mika -themed 😎

is someone going to do them as well? 
I plan to bring them at Grenoble and then Lucca this Summer, the idea is to exchange them with other fans, but in the past I also handed them “for free” 😄

these are few of mine 

IMG_7885.jpeg

IMG_7883.jpeg

IMG_9086.jpeg

IMG_8866.jpeg

IMG_8834.jpeg

IMG_8812.jpeg

IMG_5724.jpeg

These are so cute!! I’m not crafty like that, but I love that this is such a thing and I love how creative people get. 

• Like 2

These are very cute!! There are definitely Mika fans who do this as well, I've seen a few on Instagram.

Meanwhile I've started making Pride bracelets and am now thinking about giving them away at Mika concerts. Here are some I've already made (bi, pan and trans). I'm definitely planning on making some general rainbow ones (just don't have all the colors yet haha) and other flags / colour combinations.

But if you want a specific one and you're at one of the following gigs, send me a message: Amsterdam, Brussels, Berlin, Orange.

image.thumb.jpeg.fc87bbc7cc6ef9cbb83cffa4cb5ca803.jpeg

• Like 6