2024 - Mika @ Le Liberté Rennes, France, 6 March - REPORTS / VIDS / PICS

On 3/6/2024 at 10:03 PM, Kumazzz said:

Big Girl, Mika rents a yellow bellet from a fan, it matches with his bright yellow suite.

I was close to him at that moment among the seated people  :wub2:

• Like 3

Hi :bye:

I recorded the audio (full audio with the songs played before the concert started and after _ I see you instrumental _ ) I sang and screamed a lot I apologize.

The show was one of the best I ever went to. Mika set the stage and the audience on fire. I felt like dancing all the time and I danced a lot in spite of my knees. It is truly a ball or a disco. The lights, the fireworks, the music, rhe energy is incredible. Mika in is cage told us to move to free him. He was jumping on stage and being everywhere at the same time it seemed he was fine. When he got up the stairs I was so happy because I was close to him. It was wonderful :wub2: Yes I was worried about his legs because he had to push himself up using his arms so it made noise on the stairs yet he was smiling and singing  and when he went down he also had to hang on :sad: 

He told us he had a cold but he had no wanted to disappoint us and cancel Rennes. He said it was hard to sing some notes because he couldn't breathe properly and he thanked us several time for "being generous and carrying him" We sang all our hearts out with him and it was very special to be all together with him that way :wub2: He is the one who is generous by still doing his show :mikalove:and being there 100% in spite of being sick. He didn't take his jacket off during we are golden which was better for his health :thumb_yello: I hope he gets well very soon :pray: I feel sorry for him since the tour was only beginning.

I fell asleep while typing this :doh:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I9RWAFG4lpEbV8AUxQPQo70lq9EbCg0O/view?fbclid=IwAR100_vJFbNrMxTcTKNZf-uqhOSMFIFbjcnKZ2lmSMZtXhyDw_DJP5gIr9g

@Kumazzz 

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

On 3/7/2024 at 7:13 PM, Kumazzz said:

YouTube channel

@margothalleguen

Is it a MFCer's YouTube?

1. Bougez
  2. Apocalypse Calypso
  3. Talk About You
  4. Sweetie Banana
  5. Feels Like Fire
  6. Underwater
  7. Relax, Take it Easy
  8. Yo-Yo (Remix)
  9. Jane Birkin
  10. Moi, Andy et Paris
  11. Big Girl
  12. Elle me dit
  13. 30 secondes
  14. Grace Kelly
  15. C'est la Vie
  16. Happy Ending
  17. Love Today
  18. Any Other World
  19. We Are Golden

UPDATE !!

YouTube channel

@margothalleguen

1. Bougez
  2. Apocalypse Calypso
  3. Talk About You
  4. Sweetie Banana
  5. Feels Like Fire
  6. Underwater
  7. Relax, Take it Easy
  8. Yo-Yo (Remix)
  9. Jane Birkin
  10. Moi, Andy et Paris
  11. Big Girl
  12. Elle Me Dit

13. 30 Secondes

14. Grace Kelly

15. C’est la Vie

16. Happy Ending

17. Love Today

18. Any Other World

19. We are Golden

• Thanks 1

PRESS

Ouest France ( France edition )

Vendredi 8 mars 2024

ouestfrance-2024-03-08.webp.6422d5790bbd68cc7828e49de319b12a.webp

page 18

L’IMAGE

Le show coloré d’un pétillant Mika !

Il apparaît d’abord en oiseau, en cage, tout de rouge vêtu… Mika aime la couleur. Comme celles de ses… huit costumes qu’il enfile tout au long des deux heures de son concert. Comme celles des images pétantes qui défilent derrière lui.

Un concert de Mika, comme mercredi soir à Rennes, c’est de la joie pour le public, surtout quand il fend la foule pour monter dans les gradins de l’autre côté de la salle, tout sourire…

THE IMAGE

The colorful show of a sparkling Mika!

He first appears as a bird, in a cage, dressed all in red... Mika loves color. Like those of his… eight costumes that he puts on throughout the two hours of his concert. Like those of the vivid images that parade behind him.

A Mika concert, like Wednesday evening in Rennes, is joy for the audience, especially when he breaks through the crowd to climb into the stands on the other side of the room, all smiles...

2024_03.08_Ouest-FranceditionFrance_page18.thumb.jpg.2da0953128137338d0ffd3e8c661f3dd.jpg

2024_03.08_Ouest-FranceditionFrance_p_18.thumb.jpg.53d995f761f62913e367f746e0780053.jpg

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

PRESS

Ouest France

Publié le 07/03/2024

À Rennes, Mika a fait s’envoler dans son monde le Liberté

C’est à un véritable voyage psychédélique que Mika a convié les 5 000 spectateurs du Liberté à Rennes mercredi 6 mars 2024. De quoi s’en prendre plein les oreilles et les yeux. Ça fait du bien.

Les 5 000 spectateurs réunis dans la salle du Liberté, mercredi soir 6 mars 2024 à Rennes, ont eu de la chance. Là pour accompagner Mika dans un drôle de voyage. Sauf que la gorge de la star planétaire n’était pas vraiment en forme.

« Je me suis sincèrement demandé si je n’allais pas annuler » a-t-il confié à l’issue de son premier morceau. « Mais je ne pouvais pas faire ça à mon public rennais ». Un satané mal de gorge qui l’a d’ailleurs contraint d’annuler son concert ce jeudi soir à Brest. Donc oui, les Rennais ont eu de la chance.

Mais l’artiste a tenu bon et pendant près de 2 h et a vraiment donné de sa personne. Il a aussi joué la connivence avec une foule bienveillante en tendant le micro et en demandant aux 5 000 voix de l’accompagner et de lui envoyer de l’énergie. Banco. Aussi bien avec ses mega-tubes que des morceaux plus intimistes.

Un concert qui a aussi été un sacré voyage psychédélique avec des univers pouvant faire référence à Peter Pan, à Alice au pays des Merveille ou encore Hunger Games. À l’image du premier tableau où Mika sort d’une cage à oiseau géante tout de rouge vêtu et déployant de gigantesques ailes.

Sans oublier un écran géant, derrière lui, où défilent des vidéos et images oniriques. Finalement, on se laisse embarquer. On oublie les tracas du quotidien et l’actualité morose pour plonger dans un rêve éveillé. Ça fait sacrément du bien.

Ou quand l’artiste a décidé de s’offrir un vrai bain de foule au milieu de son concert. Il a traversé la fosse grouillante, monté les gradins et pris le temps de partager du temps au milieu de ses fans. Sympa.

Google translator

In Rennes, Mika brought le Liberté into his world

It was on a true psychedelic journey that Mika invited the 5,000 spectators at Liberté in Rennes on Wednesday March 6, 2024. Something to delight your ears and eyes. It feels good.

The 5,000 spectators gathered in the Salle du Liberté, Wednesday evening March 6, 2024 in Rennes, were lucky. There to accompany Mika on a funny journey. Except that the planetary star's throat wasn't really in shape.

I sincerely wondered if I wasn’t going to cancel,” he confided after his first piece. “But I couldn’t do that to my Rennes audience.” A damn sore throat which forced him to cancel his concert this Thursday evening in Brest. So yes, the Rennais were lucky.

But the artist held on for almost 2 hours and really gave of himself. He also played together with a caring crowd by holding out the microphone and asking the 5,000 voices to accompany him and send him energy. Bank. Both with its mega-hits and more intimate pieces.

A concert which was also quite a psychedelic journey with universes that could refer to Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland or even the Hunger Games. Like the first painting where Mika emerges from a giant bird cage dressed all in red and displaying gigantic wings.

Without forgetting a giant screen, behind him, where dreamlike videos and images scroll. Finally, we let ourselves be embarked. We forget the worries of everyday life and the gloomy news to plunge into a waking dream. It feels damn good.

Or when the artist decided to treat himself to a real crowd bath in the middle of his concert. He crossed the teeming pit, climbed the stands and took the time to share time among his fans. Nice.

MjAyNDAzZGRlNDk4Y2FmNzhkYTllODEyMGU5ZDAwYThlOWI0ZTI.thumb.jpg.8d261a8b88c63c30412d23f8d5917bde.jpg

2024_03.07_Ouest-France_Rennes-1.thumb.jpg.5d77fabaa5c34f41ec1a83126dcb99a2.jpg

VIDEO

Edited by Kumazzz
typo
  • Like 3

On 3/7/2024 at 1:29 PM, dragoviolo said:

Hey, I would like to know if somebody has recorded the moment when Mika ask for dance to a couple ? I was the man who tried to dance, but I do not have any video of this unbelievable moment. 

Thanks ! 

Hello

I found this video today on Twitter. I think this is what you are looking for :original:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...