17. Love Today
  18. Any Other World
  19. We are Golden

AUDIO

PRESS

Edited by Kumazzz
update
  • Thanks 1

Well, I would like to include the clip of Underwater that we were able to watch on our Instagram Live tonight thanks to @Narimène but I'm not sure the quality would be that great. But I will say it was an absolutely wonderful surprise! So totally unexpected! LOL!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

@mellody

I felt something wrong when I saw Mika walked by holding the handrails.

2 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Big Girl, Mika rents a yellow bellet from a fan, it matches with his bright yellow suite.

• Like 1

Due to setlist.fm

1. Bougez
  2. Apocalypse Calypso
  3. Talk About You
  4. Sweetie banana
  5. Feels Like Fire
  6. Underwater
  7. Relax (Take It Easy)
  8. Yo Yo (R3HAB remix)
  9. Jane Birkin
  10. Moi, Andy et Paris
  11. Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)
  12. Elle me dit
  13. 30 secondes
  14. Grace Kelly
  15. C'est la Vie
  16. Happy Ending
  17. Love Today
  18. Any Other World
  19. We Are Golden

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

REVIEW

Ouest France

https://www.ouest-france.fr/bretagne/rennes-35000/video-lors-de-son-concert-a-rennes-mika-s-offre-un-bain-de-5000-fans-cb379fd4-0a40-4b21-8d1d-bf0a5e999010

Publié le 07/03/2024 à 00h24

VIDEO. Lors de son concert à Rennes, Mika s'offre un bain de 5 000 fans

Malgré un sacré mal de gorge, Mika a offert, mercredi soir 6 mars 2024 au Liberté à Rennes, un sacré spectacle dans une salle archi comble. 5000 personnes en ont pris plein les oreilles, les yeux et les coeurs. Avec en prime, en plein concert, un bain de foule mémorable de l'excentrique chanteur .

Assister à un concert de Mika, c'est comme faire un drôle de rêve éveillé. Non seulement on s'en prend plein les oreilles de ses tubes planétaires mais aussi de chansons intimistes, de rythmes technos endiablés à de douces mélodies, mais on s'en prend aussi plein les mirettes. De sa cage à oiseau géante d'où il sort en phénix de feu rouge pour lancer son concert à l’immense écran projetant un flot continu d'images oniriques en passant par un jeu de scène sans temps mort. « 5000 personnes qui chantent et sautent ensemble, ça fait voler les esprits » a-t-il lui même confirmer.

Près de deux heures d'une géniale prestation alors que sa voix devait lutter contre « un sacré mal de gorge et des poumons devenus mes pires ennemis. Je vais avoir besoin de vous. » Et le public rennais, chaud a été au rendez-vous.

Mika, en plein milieu de son concert, s'est même offert un génialissime bain de foule. Il a traversé, à la plus grande surprise des fans, toute la salle et est monté sur les gradins micro à la main.

Un sacré show!

VIDEO. During his concert in Rennes, Mika treats herself to a bath of 5,000 fans

Despite a real sore throat, Mika offered, on Wednesday evening March 6, 2024 at Liberté in Rennes, a hell of a show in a packed room. 5000 people had their ears, eyes and hearts full. With the added bonus, in the middle of the concert, a memorable walkabout from the eccentric singer.

Attending a Mika concert is like having a weird daydream. Not only do we get our ears full of his global hits but also intimate songs, from frenzied techno rhythms to sweet melodies, but we also get our eyes full. From his giant bird cage from which he emerges like a red fiery phoenix to launch his concert on the huge screen projecting a continuous flow of dreamlike images through a stage performance without downtime. “5,000 people singing and jumping together, it blows minds,” he himself confirmed.

Nearly two hours of a brilliant performance while his voice had to fight against “a hell of a sore throat and lungs that had become my worst enemies. I'm going to need you. » And the enthusiastic Rennes public was there.

Mika, right in the middle of his concert, even treated himself to a fantastic crowd bath. To the fans' greatest surprise, he crossed the entire room and climbed onto the stands with a microphone in hand.

A hell of a show!

Edited by Kumazzz
update
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

REVIEW

Malgré un sacré mal de gorge, Mika a offert, mercredi soir 6 mars 2024 au Liberté à Rennes, un sacré spectacle dans une salle archi comble. 5000 personnes en ont pris plein les oreilles, les yeux et les coeurs. Avec en prime, en plein concert, un bain de foule mémorable de l'excentrique chanteur .

Assister à un concert de Mika, c'est comme faire un drôle de rêve éveillé. Non seulement on s'en prend plein les oreilles de ses tubes planétaires mais aussi de chansons intimistes, de rythmes technos endiablés à de douces mélodies, mais on s'en prend aussi plein les mirettes. De sa cage à oiseau géante d'où il sort en phénix de feu rouge pour lancer son concert à l’immense écran projetant un flot continu d'images oniriques en passant par un jeu de scène sans temps mort. « 5000 personnes qui chantent et sautent ensemble, ça fait voler les esprits » a-t-il lui même confirmer.

Près de deux heures d'une géniale prestation alors que sa voix devait lutter contre « un sacré mal de gorge et des poumons devenus mes pires ennemis. Je vais avoir besoin de vous. » Et le public rennais, chaud a été au rendez-vous.

Mika, en plein milieu de son concert, s'est même offert un génialissime bain de foule. Il a traversé, à la plus grande surprise des fans, toute la salle et est monté sur les gradins micro à la main.

Un sacré show!

VIDEO. During his concert in Rennes, Mika treats herself to a bath of 5,000 fans

Despite a real sore throat, Mika offered, on Wednesday evening March 6, 2024 at Liberté in Rennes, a hell of a show in a packed room. 5000 people had their ears, eyes and hearts full. With the added bonus, in the middle of the concert, a memorable walkabout from the eccentric singer.

Attending a Mika concert is like having a weird daydream. Not only do we get our ears full of his global hits but also intimate songs, from frenzied techno rhythms to sweet melodies, but we also get our eyes full. From his giant bird cage from which he emerges like a red fiery phoenix to launch his concert on the huge screen projecting a continuous flow of dreamlike images through a stage performance without downtime. “5,000 people singing and jumping together, it blows minds,” he himself confirmed.

Nearly two hours of a brilliant performance while his voice had to fight against “a hell of a sore throat and lungs that had become my worst enemies. I'm going to need you. » And the enthusiastic Rennes public was there.

Mika, right in the middle of his concert, even treated himself to a fantastic crowd bath. To the fans' greatest surprise, he crossed the entire room and climbed onto the stands with a microphone in hand.

A hell of a show!

Oh Mika, rest well and be well. His schedule is so tight I worried for him before it all began, let’s just hope his volcanic clay, the supplements, the humidifier for his vocal cords, good food and rest will make him recover soon ❤️

• Like 4

9 hours ago, mellody said:

They say he's ill. :sad:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4MNuhAoIMU/?igsh=b2s1OW5hNnc4MTU3

And apparently there was no Club Apocalypso for CLV tonight? Or does that only appear later in the song? I haven't watched a full video of it yet.

Nina said the same :sad: https://www.instagram.com/p/C4MXytyIdyv/

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

His schedule is so tight I worried for him before it all began

I think the same, he's forcing too much :sad:... it's more important to stay health and protect his voice, rather than choosing quantity. As Nina say, it's heartbreaking to see him struggling on stage, even if he's managing to deliver a great show in the end...let's hope he finds time to recover well :crossed:

• Like 4

YouTube channel

@margothalleguen

Is it a MFCer's YouTube?

1. Bougez
  2. Apocalypse Calypso
  3. Talk About You
  4. Sweetie Banana
  5. Feels Like Fire
  6. Underwater
  7. Relax, Take it Easy
  8. Yo-Yo (Remix)
  9. Jane Birkin
  10. Moi, Andy et Paris
  11. Big Girl
  12. Elle me dit
  13. 30 secondes
  14. Grace Kelly
  15. C'est la Vie
  16. Happy Ending
  17. Love Today
  18. Any Other World
  19. We Are Golden

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Seems that the concert in Brest will be cancelled. Let's wait for an official announcement.

He just did and I am glad he is listening to his doctor! Hope he will get well soon, I could just feel the frustration from his words.

• Like 5

Ouest France ( Rennes )

OuestFranceRennes2024-03-07.webp.efa6a91c2634a3d8af54c0797ceafe31.webp

L’image du jour

Concert de Mika : ces joyeuses fans l’attendaient, hier

Venues de Lille et Nantes, Louiso, Onno, Olicio ,Ohlem et Emmoontattenduleur
 idole. Le chanteur Mika était en concert au Liberté, hier soir.

OuestFranceRennes2024-03-07_page-8.thumb.jpg.c8480c318428bdeb803767608f5a5b3a.jpg

OuestFranceRennes2024-03-07_MIKA-fans.thumb.jpg.0fa042bdb621e0f17089204140b330b1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hey, I would like to know if somebody has recorded the moment when Mika ask for dance to a couple ? I was the man who tried to dance, but I do not have any video of this unbelievable moment. 

Thanks ! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dragoviolo said:

Hey, I would like to know if somebody has recorded the moment when Mika ask for dance to a couple ? I was the man who tried to dance, but I do not have any video of this unbelievable moment. 

Thanks ! 

:tears: poor Mika he's always nice, he takes care to tell us how he is, he cares about us fans.. I like this side of Mika, he keeps us informed about his health and the health of his parents 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, krysady said:

I think the same, he's forcing too much :sad:... it's more important to stay health and protect his voice, rather than choosing quantity. As Nina say, it's heartbreaking to see him struggling on stage, even if he's managing to deliver a great show in the end...let's hope he finds time to recover well 

don't worry friends he is a lion don't forget this  he back very soon :crossed:

Edited by Paoletta
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

REVIEW

Ouest France

https://www.ouest-france.fr/bretagne/rennes-35000/video-lors-de-son-concert-a-rennes-mika-s-offre-un-bain-de-5000-fans-cb379fd4-0a40-4b21-8d1d-bf0a5e999010

Publié le 07/03/2024 à 00h24

Un sacré show!

A hell of a show!

I think he says he took 4 Covid tests and they were all negative? Before going in the crowd for BG... that sounds like he cares more about not infecting anyone in the audience with Covid, than about his own wellbeing. :tears:  I agree that it's heartbreaking to watch him struggle, we all want him to be well and healthy and happy - and he's happy when he's performing, that's why he's still doing it even when he's sick, but he really should listen to his body and take the rest he needs to recover. :huglove:

• Like 5

YouTube

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, dragoviolo said:

Thanks ! 

I asked @tiibet about it, but she said from the front they couldn't see you, so they didn't film. Maybe you'll find something here?

1 hour ago, Kumazzz said:

YouTube

• Like 1

On 3/7/2024 at 12:28 AM, mellody said:

They say he's ill. :sad:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4MNuhAoIMU/?igsh=b2s1OW5hNnc4MTU3

And apparently there was no Club Apocalypso for CLV tonight? Or does that only appear later in the song? I haven't watched a full video of it yet.

No it wasn't there

• Thanks 1