Hello, Salut

Stephane

Hi Guys, I'm Stephane, I'm 26, French and I live between London & Paris, I discovered Mika about a month ago and loved Grace Kelly, I can't wait to listen to the album entirely, the snippets are so frustrating :)

I saw a link on Mika's forum for here ;)

Si il y a des Français, bah salut LOL

Stéphane

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah on va pouvoir parler Francais :) ou quebecois (enfin non lol)! Moi je connais Mika depuis le mois novembre et je me suis décidé à m'inscrire au debut du mois :)

On entend parlé de lui pres de Montreal ? (j'ai été une fois à Montreal en decembre pour passer l'an 2000 la bas c t génial :) )

Stéphane

On entend parlé de lui pres de Montreal ?

De plus en plus, en fait ca s'en vient la gros buzz ici. Je ne m'en plaint absolument pas :bleh: Enfin un peu de fraicheur à la radio...

stella

Thanks :) I feel lucky to live in London & Paris! I love the London Mentality but I think Paris is more beautiful (by far) :) but both cities are great!

I have never been to Estonia but i would love to! I have a holiday to plan at the beginning of april (for 4-5 days) I don't whether I should go to Oslo, Talinn, Belfast or Warsaw lol :) I just love travelling :)

Stéphane, dying to go to Iceland

Well you know, we can't compare cities like Paris & London with cities like Tallinn that's for sure, but I'm not looking for the same thing when I'm going in different countries/cities :) for example I love Ireland, it's the most beautiful country I've ever seen for the moment and it has nothing to do with Paris or London :)

salut Stéphane,

content de trouver un français dans le club!

je serais ravi que nous partagions notre engouement pour Mika. puisque tu es bilingue, tu pourrais m'aider car je parle peu anglais mais je promets de faire de nombreux efforts pour palier à ce manque!! :wink2:

à bientôt.

• 1 year later...
Yeah, I vaguely remember seeing a doco that said there were a few bands doing something similar to them when they were first discovered, but they just did it better. And then everyone imitated. Mika definitely has the potential. And I can see other artists imitating him which is a sign that he's making a mark (just like The Beatles had: The Monkees, Easybeats, Hermans Hermits).

Oh, I can compare Mika and the Beatles. There's similarity in the storywriting style. Can you imagine Mika dressing up and singing "I am the Walrus"? I can. :naughty:

Who can you see imitating Mika?

Can everyone please stop welcoming the guy, he's been a member since early 2007

Salut Stephane!

Bienvenue dans le MFC! :welcomeani:

Je m'appelle Michela, 23 ans, italienne...

J'espère que tu t'amusera ici! C'est SUPER ce forum! :punk:

:insane: Please, please, can someone pleaseeeeeeeeeeee read the previous posts before they say welcome once more?

He's been a member since January 2007 people! This is super old :naughty:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:Pls listen to Sariflor !!