Skinny!

Howzda

Does anyone else think that in some pictures, Mika looks soo skinny his cheeks are slightly... caved in?

But other times, he looks fine (sometimes more than fine but we won't go there)!!

Strange... And here I quote: 'Maybe he's born with it, Maybe it's Maybelline :naughty: '

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
What does he do with his nose? I didnt notice it.

He wrinkles his nose sometimes when he sings, mostly prominent in the Grace Kelly video when he is at the piano.

Oh and don't get me started on the hair, those curls drive me wild!

He wrinkles his nose sometimes when he sings, mostly prominent in the Grace Kelly video when he is at the piano.

Oh and don't get me started on the hair, those curls drive me wild!

Gah I love it when he does that...I get all girlish and giggly and giddy and oh god it is just toooo hot!!:mf_lustslow::wub2::blush-anim-cl:

And his hair is possibly the hottest thing on the planet. Ever, in the history of hotness. :wub2:

I totally wish i had curls like him. But i heard people say that his hair isnt normally that curly..that he gets it done. Either way he looks hot with the curls and i hope he keeps them :wub2:

Yeah, I bet his hair is just really wavy and messy and not so curly-curly, but either way he's ADORABLE! :mf_lustslow:

If he cut his hair my whole world would come to an end.

Hmm.. let's hope our daughters dont start to look like him - I bet he's got anorexia and all! *not*

Yep, he's quite skinny, but I think it's mostle the light! He's also very tall, and they often have a skinnier face.. I guess :thumb_yello: