converting people into mika fans

mikemilio

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody likes MIKA once they hear him.

If I had friends... you could ask them. :)

-Marcos de Ninguna Parte

well, so far, everyone in the shakira forums i visit loves mika, because i posted some videos and that HDL cover and everyone likes him.:punk::thumb_yello:

also, my mom and some friends of mine like him too.

what about your friends?

Well I dragged my mate all the way to London last Friday to see him and now she is converted! I'm doing quite a good job with my space too lots of my friends know love him too! Just call me the Mika converter!:mf_lustslow::wub2:

Spread the Mika (or should I say Michael?) Love!

I've told one friend of mine about Mika. She likes him a little. Today at school I heard one of my classmates say that Mika wears lipstick and I was like wtf? But he was talking about some finnish guy named Mika, that wears lipstick. :roftl:

...i think that my parents are sick of hearing mika!!!!:naughty: no I'm just kittin'...my mother loves him, and also my father...and I'm trying to convert to his music also my friends!!!and I think I'm doing a great job!!!!I think they're going to buy the album...i don't know because they're starting to love him, or only because they want me to stop talkin' about him:blush-anim-cl: I'm sure that they'll fall in love with his music!!!!:roftl:

All my friends are so fed up with me talking all day of mika !!! But I can't help it :wub2: :wub2:

I got into mika crazyness because of a friend of mine who made me listen grace kelly. Since that day, I'm not the same !!!

However I converted my sis into Mika's love :naughty:

Oh, today I made a huge job converting people into "Mikaism":naughty: I made my mum to sit for almost an hour behind the computer and showed her all the mika videos and photos. She knows I'm far too much obsessed:naughty: And just some minutes ago I made my friend listen to some of his songs again and she told me "Gash, you're doing a total brainwash to me:naughty: " MIKA LOVE EVERYWHERE:wub2:

I've been having fun with the local record stores on this side of the pond.

Nobody says you have to buy anything, but this is something real simple... like walking into your local record store and asking if they have a copy of 'Life In Cartoon Motion'.

I remember the president of IRS Records (Paul Colichman) used to do that for fun back in the late 80's, before MCA bought him out. Most people in the US never even heard of MIKA! Can you Imagine That???

It just occured to me that some of you were not even born before... o god i am getting old!

I've told one friend of mine about Mika. She likes him a little. Today at school I heard one of my classmates say that Mika wears lipstick and I was like wtf? But he was talking about some finnish guy named Mika, that wears lipstick. :roftl:

lol !!! :naughty:

Today I called the best and my favorite record store here and asked about MIka's album and they were like: "Nica?" "Miko?"...I told them: MIKA! It's a new artist! Anyway, they didn't have the album and they don't know him :=( Mika needs to promote his music in Latin America!

lol !!! :naughty:

Today I called the best and my favorite record store here and asked about MIka's album and they were like: "Nica?" "Miko?"...I told them: MIKA! It's a new artist! Anyway, they didn't have the album and they don't know him :=( Mika needs to promote his music in Latin America!

The album is not due for release in the states until March, so I imagine it will be the same for Latin America too :)http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=345&highlight=US+release

Actually... The Big 40 was a non event for me. I am just practicing for when I get really old. You know the drill:

"Walk To School... Twenty Miles... Ten Feet of Snow... Uphill Both Ways!"

"...And we didn't have MIKA. We only had Duran Duran... and we were damned greatful to have them too!"

Well have converted a few - my kids and their friends but husband is being a bit resillient!!

artstudio54 - with you on the age thing - big 40 this year :(:shocked:

I remember Duran Duran and I'm still closer to 30 than to 40 - just!

Anyway, I came here to officially claim my friend Kevin as a convert. He already knew a couple of songs (Grace Kelly, Relax, I think) but last night he told me he listened to the whole album and he loves it.

And today he sent me a text message saying "Big girl you are beautiful!" He thinks it's great that someone put into song what he's been saying all along. :blush-anim-cl: