converting people into mika fans

mikemilio

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
well, so far, everyone in the shakira forums i visit loves mika, because i posted some videos and that HDL cover and everyone likes him.:punk::thumb_yello:

also, my mom and some friends of mine like him too.

what about your friends?

The lass at work,my sister,2 brothers and my mum(i know i'm good if i can do that):thumb_yello:

well, i've converted all my closest friends who had no idea whatsoever who he was until i gave them the bug and now they're heads over heels too:thumb_yello: . For some reason though, guys get all jealous and go 'this guy is so annoying' when i start yapping about mika, but when they listen to his songs and see vids of him they come around, most of them anyway

I managed to convert my friend who mostly listens to heavy metal and hates pop...But MIKA's music isn't common pop cause it's so REAL and he's really talanted(it scares me a bit to see/hear how good he is)!...not like the usual crap they play on the radio..

1. Weeks ago I made one of my dearest friend listen LICM while going for a weekend on the mountains and she loved it! told her i already bought the ticket for his concert and she made me buy a ticket for her too.

2. I was listening to LICM (well, i *always* listen to it 24 hours a day!lol) while i was working with a client: he heard it and bought the tickets for the concert that moment!

3. Made my colleague listen to the album (cause i always talk about him and he didn't even heard Grace Kelly, he knew nothing about him!) and loved it!!!

4. Once more, made my friend listen to the album and, even he doesn't admit, he loves too!

and i'm still spreading Mika-love all around!!

well, so far, everyone in the shakira forums i visit loves mika, because i posted some videos and that HDL cover and everyone likes him.:punk::thumb_yello:

also, my mom and some friends of mine like him too.

what about your friends?

IM 12 YEARS OLD I ALWAYS TALK ABOUT MIKA IN MY CLASS ND I ALWAYS GET TOLD OFF BY MY FRIENDS JUST CAUSE I TINK HE,S CUTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!