Glasgow

kath

Anyone going to the glasgow gig? I got my tickets on ebay as i was unable to get any form anywhere else. I am paranoid that they are not genuine although they certainly look as though they are.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Time to relight thsi forum I think!

Barrowlands. Has anyone recieved their tickets yet? I am begining to get paranoid (again!) as I read ages ago that Leeds people had recived theirs

im going but i dont have tickets as i know someone with connections :mf_rosetinted::wink2:

Hiya! Yes, I remember last time you were ticketless.........can't be bad! Hope we can meet up this time

yeah why not we`ll sort something nearer the concert . me & my pal will prob be doing a pub crawl before hand again ! but i`m certain we won`t be visiting any pubs around the barrowlands their a bit rough & ready for us 2

yeah why not we`ll sort something nearer the concert . me & my pal will prob be doing a pub crawl before hand again ! but i`m certain we won`t be visiting any pubs around the barrowlands their a bit rough & ready for us 2

Yeah, so I hear! Hopefully a few of us can get together, Girlintheblue and Leezy and I are hopefully going to meet up

Don't think our tickets have arrived yet. Usually don't get them till about 2 to 3 weeks before the gigs!

I'm sure yours are fine Kath, don't worry babes!

That's ok then! You know I can be a bit paranoid! Cheers........enjoy Tesco!

Tee Shirts. Whats the latest girls? Can we have two........one for me and one for Ab? Whne do you want the money? I am off on my hols soon so need to get sorted!

Tee Shirts. Whats the latest girls? Can we have two........one for me and one for Ab? Whne do you want the money? I am off on my hols soon so need to get sorted!

When are you off on you holidays?

Right, will sort this with girlintheblue in the next few days for sure.

We would need to know if you want, skinny rib t shirt, baggy t shirt, (if so, what size, small, medium, large etc) or spaghetti strap top.

Whatever you choose, we need to know what size to order.

Plus, it is gonna cost around £22 quid-ish. (Alot for a tee-shirt, but we are daft enough!)

The design, which we already have is a Lollipop on the front, with our names under it (if that's possible, still trying to work that one out).

The back is gonna have in red letters "Hey, what's the bid idea?"

When are you off on you holidays?

Right, will sort this with girlintheblue in the next few days for sure.

We would need to know if you want, skinny rib t shirt, baggy t shirt, (if so, what size, small, medium, large etc) or spaghetti strap top.

Whatever you choose, we need to know what size to order.

Plus, it is gonna cost around £22 quid-ish. (Alot for a tee-shirt, but we are daft enough!)

The design, which we already have is a Lollipop on the front, with our names under it (if that's possible, still trying to work that one out).

The back is gonna have in red letters "Hey, what's the bid idea?"

Sounds good to me! We would both want big and baggy.......as big as poss..XL if poss. Let me know where to send the money......pm me your addy and I willpost it off. Not off til 20th April but just thought we had better get it organised. Cheers!

Oh man. I wish I could see Mika in Glasgow!! :mf_lustslow:

...I hope he wears a kilt. kilt.gif

Aussie :insane:

LoL! Love the smilie! At the last Glasgow gig Martin, the guitarist wore one!

theres not much of a chance of seeing men in kilts in glasgow unless your attending a wedding . our glaswedians are more likely to be wearing Berghaus clothes wielding a bottle of buckie :roftl:

Well when I go to Scotland I will find a lovely Scottish man to marry... so it will be MY wedding I attend, and there will be LOTS of men in kilts all around me! Squeee! kilt.gifkilt.gifkilt.gifkilt.gif:naughty:

Apart from that, you have completely shattered my illusions. :wink2: ... at least I can cling onto the fact that they all have yummy Scottish accents that makes me weak at the knees.

Apologies for going off topic! Please continue the discussion of Mika in concert in Glasgow...

Aussie :insane: