Mika really takes the purse

Cautionary Wife

The media are determined to put Mika into a stereotype. Pathetic really.

CW.

----

THE SUN

February 01, 2007

JUST when you thought MIKA couldn’t camp it up any more, he reveals his manbag.

Mika, top of the charts with debut single Grace Kelly, was snapped after recording a performance at Radio 1’s Maida Vale studios in London.

A manbag is an item only ultra-feminine blokes – like LIAM GALLAGHER and CRISTIANO RONALDO – would dare carry.

Mika has been coy about his sexuality since hitting the headlines.

And walking along the street sporting a fella’s purse is a perfect way to maintain the mystery.

post-40-142983647808_thumb.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I didn't find it offensive... I mean they did say that Mika had feminine qualities, but I think he embraces that you know? His kind of sexuality ambiguty is part of his charm, i think.

I think its kinda wrong when arcticles say he's gay when he hasn't told anyone one way or another...I mean it seems like that might be the case but you never know..

Anyway, I like the man purse. haha

Why is everyone so bothered about one guy's purse when there are people dying in the world?

Soz to put a dampner on things, but I thought news papers wrote about world issues, not someone's choice in man bag. Well, that's my little rant over...

I like my men with manbags.....it stops the whole ...'have you got your hanbag there love ..just put this in here or can you put the keys in there...'

so Ronaldo and Mr. G have man bags...anyone fancy telling either of them they are gay ...I'm sure their ladies would be interested to hear it :biggrin2:

Chris Moyles has a manbag too, Mika's just setting a trend :D

I do believe that Chris' bag is leather!

Personally I feel that The Sun has bought this picture because they know Mika is hot property at the moment and are trying to fill a space in their paper! They probably got together and tried to decide what they could say about it and then realised he was carrying a bag! Oh big deal!

I actually had the pleasure of seeing said "man bag" on Tuesday and it's actually like one of those record bags that are popular with guy's and quite trendy!

So he has stuff to carry, they just wanted to print his picture and who can blame them, Mika is HOT!

I do believe that Chris' bag is leather!

Personally I feel that The Sun has bought this picture because they know Mika is hot property at the moment and are trying to fill a space in their paper! They probably got together and tried to decide what they could say about it and then realised he was carrying a bag! Oh big deal!

I actually had the pleasure of seeing said "man bag" on Tuesday and it's actually like one of those record bags that are popular with guy's and quite trendy!

So he has stuff to carry, they just wanted to print his picture and who can blame them, Mika is HOT!

well said! Mika must be very busy promoting his album, he has to carry something! Cellphone, ipod, etc...

As Jo Whiley eloquently put it this morning, Mika shows you how to pull off carrying a manbag correctly. I don't see a problem with men having bags like this, it is the 21st century after all, if The Sun have trouble keeping up with the rest of us, thats their problem.