Album

RosieLou

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't be buying it tomorrow:boxed: I live in such a crappy place that Mika's album won't be here before 2089. But I'm hoping to go to the city definately and oh god, please let me find a copy:cool: When I'll get it then I will faint:roftl:, then listen to it on and on and on again:naughty: . Probably I'll take it to school with me just to stare it and show all to my friends what I've got. Haha. MIKA LOVE EVERYWHERE!

I won't be buying it tomorrow:boxed: I live in such a crappy place that Mika's album won't be here before 2089. But I'm hoping to go to the city definately and oh god, please let me find a copy:cool: When I'll get it then I will faint:roftl:, then listen to it on and on and on again:naughty: . Probably I'll take it to school with me just to stare it and show all to my friends what I've got. Haha. MIKA LOVE EVERYWHERE!

2089 LOL!!

same here! release date isnt til end of march. im so pissed! you are all gonna be talking about how amazing it is for like 2 months before i can get it!

but when i get it il do the same stuff u said youd do. yepyep.

:bleh:

Mine is coming to school with me, I'm doing part of my art project on the album cover and grace kelly cover :roftl: I love my art teacher. Hoping it'll come before school, I'll have it on the computer, and the stereo and then I'll chuck it on my MP3 and make my friends listen to it at school in the prefect lounge... and possibly hug it :roftl: then I shall put it next to grace kelly and stare at it lovingly :roftl:

I bought my copy at 10am today and stuck it in my player at 10.30am! Its absolutely amazing and could easily turn out to be my album of the year. Happy Ending is one of the most fantastic songs I've ever heard.

Really brilliant album. The scissor sisters album, Ta dah, was my favourite album of last year. There are some similar songs on this. Love it.

Ta Dah is brill but LIFE IN CARTOON MOTION IS BRILLIANT! I got mine just now. I go to my nan's house after school and I had to wait two hours for my mum to come back from work with my copy. My brother has been dancing round like a loonatic while I type this. Ring Ring is a great track! :thumb_yello:

th.fa9e80fb88.png

(Me with my album!)

YIPPEE!!!! The wait is FINALLY is over. Its nice to build something up loads and NOT be disappointed, absolutely loving it :)

Not sure my neighbours would agree though ;)

Immense happiness squeezed onto a CD.

One of the blokes I car share with doesn't like Mika very much, he's in for a treat tomorrow! Heh heh

ok...I went to "La Ricordi/feltrinelli" one of the biggest library/cd shop here in Italy, after "messaggerie musicali" and "Fnac"....I wondered there about an hour trying to find the cd....then i asked to the info point..:Sorry, i'd like to know if you have "Life in cartoon motion" by Mika"?"....the person at the info point looked at me like I had asked 1.000.000.000,00 euros, and answered: "who???mica???...hm I try to search...oh yes Mika with "k"...yes "life cartoon motion"...oh sorry, "Feltrinelli" didn't ordered it!":thumbdown: :sneaky2:

tomorrow i'm going to go to Milan( I live near milan..) and try to have it!!!!

or 2089 wait for me...!!!!:thumbdown: