Life In Cartoon Motion: Chart Info

Strudel

Friday Update:

LICM remains at number one with Amy Winehouse one place behind.

This is only sales from Monday-Thursday though !

UPDATE:

Right, nice big update of everything that's happend in the last week :)

'Life in Cartoon Motion' sold 108,000 copies to go to the number one spot.

'Lollipop' charted at number 62 with 2000 sales alone.

'Big Girl' charted at number 129

and suprisingly 'Stuck In The Middle' charting at 174.

Not entirely sure about this one so please dont quote me but i think 'Relax, Take It Easy' has charted at 78, at the very least, higher than it ever has before :)

UPDATE:

Mika is now Number 1 in the Albums chart, 3,500 ahead of Bloc Party now. So now he's not only made up for Bloc Party's lead he's now way ahead !

So well done to everyone for buying the album :)

Original Post:

Just this second got news of the midweeks for the albums. Life in Cartoon Motion has entered at number 2, 2000 behind Bloc Party :thumbdown:

Hopefully there's missing sales data and it should increase tomorrow.

On the other hand, Grace Kelly is apparently a cert for number 1 this week according to the current sales :)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick update for everyone. Mika has currently sold 27.6K copies of 'Life In Cartoon Motion'. It's estimated 'Grace Kelly' will sell 60K+ by this Sunday however figures are beginning to dip, but that is of course due to the album and we all expected that.

No Midweek update today i'm afraid. Which means we won't know untill Sunday if he's made it...

However, as Cautionary Wife said Mika is still Number 1 in iTunes on all counts and Lollipop has also charted at number 41 in iTunes !

Great.

Lollipop is now 33 on iTunes and Big Girl (You are Beautiful) is in at No 94 on iTunes.

CW.

No Midweek update today i'm afraid. Which means we won't know untill Sunday if he's made it...

However, as Cautionary Wife said Mika is still Number 1 in iTunes on all counts and Lollipop has also charted at number 41 in iTunes !