Whats your fav. song on the album??

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Best song today i think is over my shoulder, i cant wait for his next album! I am so gutted that Im not going to Brighton in feb.:badmood: If anyone has a spare ticket or two I will gladly provide a home but i cant afford the £55 each, they are currently on sale for!! May in London is such a long time away.:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby::glasses2:

I just got my CD copy today so I have only heard it a couple of times now, but it is quite spooky! It feels like it should be on the Twin Peaks soundtrack!

I am listening to the CD at home but also in the car.

I only have a short journey to work, but I saw a sign saying that later this month there would be roadworks, and I found myself thinking, oh good, maybe I'll get stuck in a jam and have more time in the car to listen to Mika.

Def having a mid-life crisis! :blush-anim-cl:

Lollipop is my favourite! Happy, sing-along pop with meaning!

I do really like all the songs but tend to skip any other world and billy brown (sorry billy, nothing personal) to sing to big girls! I am also loving ring ring and can completely identify with it. i think thats why I love Mika so much. You can put yourself in the song and know where he is coming from! Roll on April for love today! Shock, Shock Me!:shocked::wub2:

Stuck in the middle is my favourite :cool: But for the rest it depends on my mood, I seem to have a new "second favourite" every day :mf_rosetinted:

My daughter's favourite is Lollipop btw, think the neigbours might soon complain, we had it on repeat for two hours yesterday :yay:

Did they explode??? , I get some very strange looks!! , I like blasting tunes in my car to start with! :thumb_yello:

Mine have too, it must be a relax thing!

Well my right hand speaker has died! This is mainly due to fact that I have a crappy plug in cd player and turned relax up really loud with my window open, whilst sat at the traffic lights! Anyway it blew with a bang and I carried on singing at the same volume. There was a white van pulled up beside me and the two guys inside laughed their heads off. The funnest thing is that the driver started singing " I just died in your arms tonight" before driving off which is the sample in relax. I keep on singing I JUST all the time now though!

mmmmmm

1) Relax , unreal song , its as if that song has always existed .. superb

2) Big Girl

3) Grace Kelly

4) Other world

Relax take it eeeeeeeaaassyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :thumb_yello:

Me too - Relax is amazing & would be a great 2nd single - it has the same easily singalongable(?!!) chorus that Grace Kelly does.:blush-anim-cl:

Does any other worlD refer to the Lebanon do you think?